All Comments on 'First Time for Old Friends'

by sylviamarlowe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Virgin anal sex requires lubrication! Would be pleased to instruct, further?

Suggest also buying an inflatable dildo, to widen your entrance painlessly, prior to penetration?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Great story!

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
The Best Love Story

You can't beat a story like that! So much imagery and believability. Hot, hot, hot and romantic. And a perfect ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Such a great writer. That was simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

great love/intimate story!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Truly an excellent story. Very well written. Great story line. Good dialogue. Sex is hot and erotic.

LeezyLeezyover 10 years ago
Hot

Hot sex and love, too! Quite a few typos but I know how that goes. I never see mine until the story is posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah, it was a good plot, but I think you need to watch out about mistakes, including switching who is talking in the same paragraph. Try a sequel and take an extra day to tighten it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was living with my girlfriend for 3 months, her girlfriend lived with us, she was older, greek, Vina in her mid 30s. Tall, skinny,dark hair, plain looking, her friends said it was too late for her, she would be single for all time. We got on well,she would talk to me,about guys, her ideal, greek guy, dark but she even said I am too old now. The three of us were invited to a party, Terry, a guy who liked my girlfriend. It was o.k. but Vina seemed to be a bit left out, anyway I spent time with her, she had a few too many drinks, I told my girlfriend I would take her home. She didn't mind, she was spending time with Terry, so I drove Vina home. When we got there she thanked me, then she said I am still a virgin, I am saving myself, I like you a lot, you seem to look out for me, I know you are not greek, please can you hold me,cuddle me as she took off her dress. I looked at her as she removed her bra, small breasts, pantyhose removed, panties and she slid into her bed. My phone went, it was my girlfriend, message, I am staying overnight with Terry, obviously ex girlfriend, I removed my clothes and wrapped my arms around Vina. She moved my hands to her small breasts, I gently squeezed them, of course my cock grew hard, against her, she reached back, feeling my cock, she moved and rubbed it up and down her wet pussy, I began to push forward, no, not there, no, I pulled back, she slid down, my cock against her arse, she said hesitatingly there, if you want. I pushed forward, no way I was going to get in there, so I got out,i said I will be back and got some lube and went back. Still want to I said, yess, i said then this will help, i applied some to her arse and then a generous amount on my cock, i lay behind her, positioned my cock and holding her breasts, told her to relax as i pushed forward, constant pressure, i moved my hand to her pussy, finding her clit and gently massaged it, she pushed back, gasping and my cock entered her, opening her arse, she tried to move forward, but i held her there, not moving into her, massaging her clit, and gently slid into her, massaging her clit until i was all the way in. Tight, so tight, then with little movements i began to fuck her, i blew into her almost immediately, it made it easier to slide in and out of her, i stayed hard, fucking her arse, massaging her clit until i felt her clench my cock as she orgasmed, i waited, she relaxed. I knelt, lifted her legs, on her back, i looked at her as my cock slid in and out of her arse. I heard her , kiss me, , kiss me, her tongue found mine, her long legs around me as i fucked her, i felt my cock swell then my second load entered her arse. As we calmed down, i lay in her, my cock shrinking, until it plopped out. She turned on her side, i went to get out of the bed, she said don't go, hold me, and we drifted off to sleep. My ex didn't come back until the following day, Vina was a little sore for me to fuck her arse again but i managed to eat her pussy and get a great blow job. She never did find her greek guy, i fucked her arse for 10 months until we were married and then i took her virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

What a wonderful story of lust between friends. Loved it. Loved the rimming.

Lee

orallee69@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex moves ahead too fast once it starts.

Maybe if they got into the shower together before they started touching each other. Then some nice, slow foreplay involving all of their bodies -- not just her asshole. Playing with her breasts. And her pussy. All as a by product of 'washing' them. Playing with his cock and balls. while she talks about how she 'prepared' her ass, and wondering how his cock will feel.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous