First Time Fun on the Farm Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers

"Isn't there somewhere we can go, some place I can go into… more detail?" I asked and parted my pussy to insert the long thin pole.

"Yyyeah, I suppose… we could," he started, then suddenly stopped, at the sight of more headlights up ahead. Reaching down to start the cruiser, he must have forgot about the mugs and spilt the warm contents into his lap.

"Uh oh; now I've done it – damn it!" He yelled. "I'll have to go back to the station to change.

"That'll work," I muttered under my breath, while he started the steamy police car.

"You better put something on," he said with a nervous authority, as we burned rubber pealing away.

"Why? Don't you like me this way?" I curled up next to him and tongued his ear.

"I, I'm married," he belted out, as I ran my hand down his broad chest.

"I know… so? You still didn't answer my question," I purred and felt the bulge in his pant.

"Yes," he admitted.

"Yes, what?" I asked, fiddling with his zipper.

"I think you're quite attractive, Okay? Now, don't do THAT!" He commanded and jerked my hand away.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" I pouted and snuggled my tits into his arm.

"No, it didn't hurt."

"Then, if you find me attractive and it didn't hurt, I don't see what's wrong. I know you like my boobs. See, I remember when you saw me and Paul."

Daley sat tense as a board, focusing on the road, while I swayed my big hooters back and forth against his arm.

"You don't like my… my pussy; that's it!" I exclaimed and ran my fingers in my slick hole.

He laughed and shook his head. I brought two drenched fingers to his lips. Sliding them back and forth, I finally parted his lips. He let my fingers inside his mouth, split them with his tongue and sucked my juices.

"Oh Baby, you DO like the taste of me," I whispered, as he sucked my fingers completely into his mouth and moaned. "God, I bet you taste just as good, don't you?" I begged and felt the car slowing down.

Still sucking every taste of my pussy, he quickly unbuckled his pants and unzipped. I tore my fingers from his mouth, leaned in and opened my mouth fully on his. We came to an abrupt stop, as my tongue explored his mouth. Shifting the tranny into park, his hand went to work on his cock. I lowered my hand to feel the meaty head of it covered in precum, while our kiss shifted into overdrive.

"Taste me now Darlin'! Oh God Barb!" He yelled, breaking away from our kiss.

Quick as a bunny, I went down on him. Opening my mouth, I grabbed his thick ready cock, just as it shot a long stream of cum into my mouth. Pumping and sucking his sturdy swollen dick, I was rewarded with another full burst. Swallowing every ounce I could, I felt his hand on my head.

"Oh FUCK! OH GOD, you're so fucking good. Take it all Darlin', yeah!" He pleaded in the sweetest of voices.

"No problem there," I thought, extended my tongue and forced more of his hardness down my throat. "God damn, he tasted delicious!" His starchy load was much creamier and thicker than my Uncle's. Trying to sustain his powerful erection, I gripped the base and milked out a few remaining drops. "Mmmm, I like that!" I said, turning my face up to make eye contact.

He lifted my head and guided my face to his, as I continued to hard stroke his coated hardon. "That was simply incredible! You're incredible!" He said, brushing back my long hair.

I gave him my best sultry stare and ran my tongue slowly over my opened lips. Jerking my face to his, he opened his mouth and gave me the deepest sloppiest kiss ever. We continued mouth-swapping each other's juices. I felt his strong fingers expertly part my equally drenched pussy.

"God Dan, isn't there somewhere we can…" I stopped and felt myself starting to come.

"No time for that now," he said, while I thrashed wildly up and down on his hand.

He maneuvered us from behind the steering wheel, as we masturbated each other at a feverish pace. "GOD, I need you in me now!" I yelled, as reports blurted from his radio. Grabbing hold of the wheel, I quickly threw my right leg over his lap.

I raised myself up on my knees, took hold of his head and smothered his face between my boobs. Feeling the large, rounded head of his pole at my pussy, I instantly impaled myself with it. The thickness of his mature cock filled me so perfectly I had to start riding him immediately. Our mutual moans and groans drowned out the police radio, as I rode him harder and faster.

He yanked my head back by the hair, grabbed hold of one of my flying boobs and dug his teeth in, while I gripped his shoulders. "OH GAWD YES! FUCK ME DAMIT! FUCK ME!" I screamed and felt a wave of utter delight pour through me. Shuffling my finely toned legs, under me, I got to my feet to squat-fuck him. Dan took the hint and reached around my thighs to pull my fiery lips apart.

That extra penetration was all I needed for his 8-inch tool to take me to another screaming orgasm. That's when I felt his meat start to throb inside me. I was fully ready and willing to let it happen and ground my pussy into his groin.

"Come on Honey, I want you. I want to take all of you," I whispered and held his face. "Come on and fill my pussy with that hot cum, hmmm?" I whined, tightened my vaginal muscles and teased his lips with my tongue.

"Are you sure? I mean…" he asked politely.

"Two things I've never missed Dan – my little morning pill and my period. Now fill me up, Stud!"

"Okay you hot little bitch. You've teased me with those huge tits and tight pussy long enough! Time you were fucked… by a real… man!" He growled with each deep thrust. "Take it! Take it ALL!" He yelled, as his fat cock spewed forth a fresh warm load of cum deep in my pussy.

"OH GOD YES! Oh it feels so fucking good!" My body tightened at the peak of another orgasm, before I started quickly hard riding him again. "More Honey; give me more!" I demanded, wanting to sustain my orgasm and his.

"That's it Darlin'. There's nothing left Baby," he sighed, as I felt his erection start to fall.

"Wanna bet?" I winked at him, climbed off and slithered between his legs, with my knees on the floorboard.

Throwing my hair behind me, I leaned down and took his waning hardon into my mouth. Running my hands up and down his upper legs, while my mouth sucked his super slick cock further into my throat. The delicious mixture of our cum trickled down my throat, while my lips opened and tightened around the base of it.

"Jesus Christ Girl, do you ever know how to suck cock!" He stated and soothed my head.

Coming up for an occasion breath of fresh air, I eyed his opened mouth look of appreciation, before swallowing his cock once again. After five or six more rounds of the same, I felt his heavy meat start to harden.

"Well look who's back among the living," I smiled and moved forward to bury his dick between my tits.

"Barb, you're simply remarkable," he chuckled.

"You like fucking my tits, don't you Dan?" I asked, sliding my knockers up and down his pole.

"What's not to like; they're so big and beautiful. I could come just looking at them."

"Really? I think I'd like to see that!"

"Seriously?" He smirked, slowly stroking his revived meat, as I leaned back.

"Yeah, show me how you stroke it. Ooh yeah Dan; I love it!" I urged him, shaking and fondling my boobs the whole time. Tugging and grabbing my tits roughly, I proudly reveled in my new sense of control. He pumped, squeezed and twisted his cock harder and faster than I would have ever considered doing. I felt my own juices starting to boil and dropped my hand to my pussy to join in mutual masturbation.

His guttural groans mixed with my moans, as he slowly but deliberately jacked his raging cock from base to tip. Cradling my boobs, I leaned in close to tease it with my hard nipples. "Oh GOD YES!" He yelled, as he drained a short load of creamy cum and painted my tits. I let him languish in the moment before taking his receding dick back into my mouth for one final sucking.

I breathed a long, reluctant sigh, as he stuffed his tempting tool back in his trousers. He asked me again if I wanted to press charges against Mary Ellen, while I gathered my torn slip and blanket around me. Considering I had just seduced and fucked the only married patrolman in two counties, I opted to forget the whole episode, if he could get my clothes back.

We headed back into town and found Mary Ellen's unlocked car parked on the street. Dan retrieved my sorry gown and panties from her back seat and drove us back out of town. I jumped in the back seat and squeezed myself back into the gown.

"Sure you don't want to slide that hot cock in my wet pussy, before I put these on?" I teased and shoved my panties in his face.

"As good as that sounds, I…no, we better get that sweet ass of yours home," Dan laughed.

"Here, you keep ‘em as a memento," I said, dropping my soiled panties in his lap.

Officer Daley dropped me off at home. I quickly concocted a story about getting crazy with a bunch of kids from the dance and ripping my dress on some barbwire. I never knew if Jean and my Mom believed my story, but I never saw that dress again.

I taunted Daley the rest of that summer, until he fucked me twice again before I went off to college. I didn't have anything more to do with Uncle Paul, after I found out he scared the Mexican off, by threatening something about an expired green card. Mary Ellen went away to an all-girls college out East. When I saw her years later at our 25th reunion, it was obvious she had become a full-fledged lesbian. Eyeing her up and down for any sharp objects, I smiled and walked away.

My older brother, Butch settled down and married a beautiful girl named Peggy. It wasn't until several years passed that Butch and I got to know each other "better." But THAT, as they say, is a whole other story.

Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers
12