All Comments on 'First Time Hookup'

by Curiousbottom83

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Go for It

With your gorgeous body (I saw your pic), you would be the object of desire for any man looking to fuck a beautiful young stud. I would cherish the opportunity. I, similar to the other man in your story, am 62, 5'7", 185 lbs., almost bald, but with a full 7 1/2" cock. In addition to rimming and fucking and sucking men, I also totally love to bottom. I love the male form and I love cock, even though I am happily married. If I thought it possible, I would drive the 90 miles to NYC to fuck your sexy ass in a heartbeat.

Curiousbottom83Curiousbottom83almost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: go for it

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

You will find in your further exploits, that different cock for different things. I prefer big fat cocks for sucking. I like thinner short cocks for getting fucked. I like to feel full, but do not want the pain that big thick cocks bring to anal sex. Just a personal preference, but I prefer cut cocks. Keep exploring!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Go For It

Your first experience was a good one. I think you should go for it and you will eventually find what you really like. I do like a bigger and longer cock and one that is cut. I like taking a lot of time to please each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When I was growing up...

...a neighborhood kid sucked me off twice. Both times I was asleep, waking only a minute or so before the 'consummation' of the act. And both times after I ejaculated in his mouth, he whispered, almost to himself, "that tasted good!"

Fast forward 40 years into the future. I'm married with two children and five grandchildren. My wife has no sex drive anymore, something that has made her cry more than once. For the first 35 years of our marriage, she was almost insatiable.

As my sex life with her dried up, I began remembering my buddy who sucked me off twice. Especially since my wife had never sucked me to completion in all our years together. I began to jack off thinking about it, the feeling of his hot wet mouth on my cock and the way he was hunched over me for one reason, to make me cum in his mouth. Then I learned about the personals on craigslist.

I read them for a few years, fantasizing about some of them. Of course, we all know most listers are weirdos and I just couldn't get past that. Until I happened to see THE ad.

"65 year old happily married man, located in (20 miles from my home), wanting to discuss playing. Wife went through menopause and I can't stop thinking about another man."

My heart was pounding when I hit 'send', contacting him, giving him a brief description of myself and asking questions. His answers were better than I could have imagined. He had played with two or three other kids about 53 years before, they jacked and sucked one another, except none of them could produce sperm. They would just have a dry orgasm in the other's mouth. Steve couldn't forget that and like me, longed to live it again.

I was honest in my reply. What I was looking for was someone to come to my house each morning, as often as possible, and suck my cock to completion once or twice, after my wife left for work. We live in a VERY rural area and I'm retired at 55 with no neighbors. After reading my reply, he wanted to meet and talk, get to know one another.

We met for coffee. It made me feel much better that he was just as nervous as me. He wanted to find a cock to play with, to jack and suck on, as he had so many years before. Something very regular and he couldn't take his eyes off my crotch, embarrassing himself badly, which he admitted. Thankfully we didn't know one another which he didn't want to change. He just wanted to play. If we met in public, he would ignore me.

I was upfront with Steve in person too, explaining about my youthful friend and what it was like for me. He could hardly meet my eyes when I told him, in person, I wanted someone to jack and suck my cock as long as they wanted or as quickly, then I wanted to cum in his mouth, not missing a drop. I thought it would run the poor guy off, but instead he quietly answered, "OK."

He couldn't understand his 'need', because he loved his wife and wasn't attracted to me, exactly as me. We went our separate ways after agreeing to give it more thought. After about three weeks I figured he lost his nerve until I got another email from him. Apparently I'd missed an earlier one and he wanted to make sure I was 'flaking out' on him before placing another ad. I apologized for missing it and we set up a 'date' for him to come to my house.

My guts were in turmoil at the idea. For the next few days I just about shit myself to death with diarrhea. My biggest fear, one I shared with him, was that I would have stage fright and not be able to get it up, even with the Viagra I had. He didn't care, he just wanted to play with my cock, even if I were soft the whole time.

Steve showed up that first time about 5 minutes early. He admitted to being 20 minutes early and kept driving past my driveway, trying to talk himself out of it. Yet somehow he pulled up to my house and knocked on the door. I'd not heard him and answered it wearing my pajamas as we had discussed.

Christ, that first time was beyond awkward, beyond losing my cherry to my more experienced wife so many decades earlier. Two men, one about to suck the cock of the other. Whoa. Yet it went much better than I could have imagined.

Steve wanted to be on his knees. I had recorded a couple soft core porn movies from television and started one. I needed to see tits and cunt because that's what turned me on. Once he was in place and we were both comfortable, he reached in to my pajama bottoms and drew out my cock, exactly as he had fantasized.

I need to explain about my cock and the problems I thought it might provide. When I was younger, my cock was always thick and a little less than 8", uncut. Yet as I aged, it seems to have shortened and I usually run around 7" but am much thicker. MUCH thicker. At the largest point, it is a little over 6 1/2" in circumference. Steve isn't a large man and neither is his mouth.

But he slipped it into the wettest, warmest thing I had felt since my wife's pussy when we were young. His mustache tickle me and kind of weirded me out for a few minutes until I got into the blowjob. Rather than have stage fright, my cock, filled with Viagra, rose to the occasion!

I'd guess that BJ lasted 20 minutes. Yes, a long time. Steve could have made me cum sooner but when I'd get close, he would back off. Finally the time 'came' and he went for the kill, wrapping his lips around the head of my cock and jacked it off with his fist. As we had agreed on earlier, I warned him I was about to cum. Rather than pull off, as I had feared, he never missed a beat, or stroke.

My orgasm was like nothing I could remember in the past. It was all-encompassing, a thing of pleasure I hadn't either known, or had forgotten. I squirted the first three pulses onto his tongue before I felt him swallow. Oh, and to feel him swallow made it even better! My cock continued to cum and I felt as least four more pulses jettison sperm onto his tongue. I finally looked down and found he was stroking his own cock, but not cumming.

Now came my fantasy. He knew I wanted him to leave my cock in his mouth after I was done. He kept it in, being careful to not overdo it on my sensitive cock-head He milked the shaft, squeezing the last few drops out into his mouth. As I had hoped, and had happen with my first time so many decades before with my wife when I lost my cherry, I stayed hard and after a few minutes could continue. That time, with his mouth getting very tired, he mostly jacked me and held the head of my cock in his mouth until I shot another load. He swallowed every drop and milked me as I wanted.

Although his cock was hard, Steve was wanting to leave. But I wanted to talk and have him describe his end of the fantasy. My first question, did he like it? Yes he answered, he loved the entire thing. My second question, did he enjoy feeling me cum in his mouth and did he like the taste? Yes, to both, except it was a bit more bitter than he anticipated, but loved it anyway, probably because of what it was he was doing.

While we talked he left his cock out for me to look at and I asked for. As we talked, his cock would quiver, sticking straight up. He was/is cut with a much more slender shaft about 6" long. I asked him if he wanted to jack off when he did, I asked him to stand in front of me and jerk to orgasm.

My gosh, he was excited. It took less than 30 seconds and he squirted his sperm into the palm of his hand, eating it before he was completely done. Embarrassed, he was ready to leave, promising to contact me later after giving it some thought.

That was the beginning 5 years ago. Steve comes to my house, sometimes once or twice per week, but more likely 3 or 4 times, sometimes all 5, and sucks me off. Usually he sucks me for about 20 minutes if he plans to make me cum twice or 30 minutes if there is going to be only one mouthful before leaving. He wants me to cum in his mouth and nothing else.

We have frank discussions about it still. Although he doesn't like it, I sometimes ask him to cum before sucking me off, just to watch him struggle to suck me. I'm not sure why I enjoy that too much, but I also ask him to jerk off and cum before I do while he sucks me and make sure I cum just as he's coming down from his orgasmic high.

Life is perfect. I am a 'feeder', he is a sucker. We occasionally see one another while out but like we formally planned, neither of us acknowledge the other. Except for one thing. I mentioned if I noticed him and thought about what we did together, I would look at him and tug on my right earlobe. Each time I've done it he turns red and never makes eye contact again. After the first time this happened, he admitting to hurrying into the closest bathroom and jerking off while his wife waited, not knowing anything.

Over the years, I would guess he's sucked me and swallowed every drop at least 750 times, maybe more. He's never missed a drop of my sperm and will occasionally sit around and talk after not swallowing it all, just to keep tasting it. It embarrasses him to admit it, but he enjoys keeping the flavor in his mouth. When we can't meet at my house, he will drive to another location down the road where we can park behind locked gates that I have a key to and he'll suck me off in my truck or even outside in the woods.

Can life get any better?!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Arkansas

Come to Arkansas and I'll give you both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous