First Time I Took Bunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted my cum inside her and pushed her cunt against my pubic bone, as she did she lifted her bottom to change the angle of my penetration in her. She was in fact now fucking me; it was so erotic I knew I would cum quickly. She could feel me starting to cum inside her my cock twitching against the wall of her womb and her cervix. She grabbed my bum and held me deep inside her, I looked at her, and she smiled and just said wow that was good.

I pulled out of her and as I did, globules of my creamy seed ran from her now stretched hole. She stood up and closed her legs tight, looking at me said lets try and keep as much of you inside me. I laughed saying you have changed from 3 hours ago. I know, but we need to talk this afternoon once Russ has gone about what has happened. OK I replied seeing more of my cum running down her legs past her knees. As I looked around the kitchen I could see tell-tell signs of where my cum had dripped out of her and onto the kitchen floor, some still wet some dry.

I had lunch in the kitchen with both Russ and Bunty, I noticed that Bunty either sat down as much as possible or if standing crossed her legs. Dinner finished Bunty walked Russ to the front door to bid him goodbye. As she walked out of the kitchen behind Russ I could see a wet patch on the back of her skirt where I had been leaking out of her.

Russ gone I grabbed her hand and led her into the lounge, sit on your normal chair I asked. The chair she used we a narrow wooden armed chair with a cloth seat with an up right back. I remembered the times I was in the lounge in the past facing Bunty as she sat there in a skirt trying to catch a glimpse of her panties, seeing was far and few between as she was always careful to keep her knees together.

Today was totally different, she sat down and I knelt in front of her and holding her knees slowly opened her legs apart. Bunty help by undoing all the buttoned at the front. As I opened her legs as wide as the chairs arms would allow I looked directly at her now puffy reddened vaginal lips. They still were glistening with the contents of me from inside her. My cum was running down between her arse cheeks over her sphincter ring, now that is lubricated I would stretch it open with my cock.

I pushed my two index fingers into her vagina, Bunty giving another sigh as I opened her virginal entrance to her womb and as I did more of my cum ran out onto her skirt. Bunty looked down, rubbed her fingers in my discharged cum then placed them and the globules that were stuck to them in her mouth. Bunty you look so sexy

That will be a next Episode.

12