All Comments on 'First Time in Love'

by str8butcurious

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ok

Darren and sara will have to accept or split up if they think that people are going to look the other way when they see them walking hand in hand together there crasy because people that was brought up in the 60s dont accept that kind of love.

pat .

Atlanta,ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice n short and sweet

Interesting comment from Pat, why dont people born/raised in the sixties not accept Interracial love. And why shouldnt a mixed race couple not get pissed at all the unfriendly stares. Love knows no colour and some assholes cant understand it, fuck them and the sixties that raised them. Its a free country, freedom of speech, freedom of worship and freedom of association, remember? People who read porn sites should at least have enough openmindedness to accept Interracial Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There Was Respect Each Of The Other

and it was well written. The respect was key but carmel was mentioned too many times to make this a little less than what it could have been.

If they / you truly care color isn't an issue so you should minimise not maximise depending on your intention.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Short and sweet story. Ignore Pat's comment. What he meant to say, is that people who were raised in the 60's to be bigots or racist won't accept interracial love/couples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous