All Comments on 'First Time in My White Panties'

by Lricky

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy story

I love the shorter to the point story. I hope we hear their second time. I want to know how he takes that big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Made my cock hard and wet

Love the naughtiness of your little panties secret. I got hard really quickly and am leaking pre-cum as I write this. Would love to know if you get back with Horse and let him fuck your satin wrapped ass with his monster cock.

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609almost 7 years ago
Panties

Very well written and erotic.

Why didn’t he wear the panties to Horse’s place?

I would have!

bhart1bhart1almost 7 years ago
Nice job

You communicated your triggers quite effectively and managed to get me hard. I would have enjoyed a slower pace to draw me into them a little deeper and create a little more tension before the big meeting occurred, but that's just the kind of reader I am.

I like descriptive passages that compare the leading man's endowment to the narrator's and make it all a bit more sensory. How did Horse smell, taste, feel in your hand? What thoughts did you have when you compared yourself to him? (you surely must have! ;-)) What did Horse himself look like? What did his voice sound like? What about his physical presence drew you to him?

All in all a good solid effort, though...keep on writing!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed reading this story even though it was a little short.

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
Wear the panties

I’m a married bisexual guy and I only wear panties. Have for most of my life. If I’m going to see Horse, I’m wearing my panties not changing into them when I get there. Just saying. Good story anyway.

LrickyLrickyabout 6 years agoAuthor
My reason for changing at Horse's place

To all those wondering why: I work a job that can be very hot and I wanted to be fresh with clean white panties, so I washed up and changed into my white panties at his place.

jackbirdjackbirdabout 6 years ago
very hot

I love wearing panties to along with stockings or pantyhose. It's fun being a cock sucker is not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
EASY MEAT

I travel all over GB for my job, and stay for periods ranging from a couple of days to several weeks in an area, usually as a lodger in a private home. Over time I have found places to go, within easy travel of most jobs, and which have willing Bottoms for me to Fuck. Sometimes I contact them politely with plenty of warning for them to arrange their "Social Calendar" to be ready for my cock. With other faggots, particularly Slutty CD's, I just text "Get your pussy ready for tonight", which occaisionaly means two pussies to screw, or the lucky slut gets spit-roasted, depending on who is with them at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved it. Did not understand why you waited until you got to his place before putting on the panties? And wearing socks? It is fun having a man tremble and shake in your mouth. You are the one really in control. I remember running into a guy like you. He tried to make fun of my cock size, until he begged me to stop pounding his asshole!!! More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would get hard just reading it. I’d do it over and over again. Nine inches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m being a pair for horse! Sheer nylon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That would be a non confrontational way to get introduced to gay sex. I could act relaxed while seeing cock sucking for the first time. I wish he could see panties or lingerie on some younger men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I ALWAYS WEAR PANTIES THE LACEY TYPE. IM MNOT GAY BUT LOVE THE FEEL. MY WIFE LOVES ME TO WEAR THEM I WENT OUT TO A RESTAURANT AND HAD TO PEE SO I WENT TO MENS ROOM AND DROPPED MY PANTS AS I USUALLY DO AND STOOD THERE IN MY PURPLE LACE PANTIES ONE GUY SAW ME AND CAME OVER AND RUBBED MY DICK THRU THE PANTIES UNTIL I CAME AND THEN HE WANTEDMY CUMLOAADOED POANTIES

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love to wear Victoria Secret panties and jerk and lick my big throbbed hard cock really good in vid chat for horny men or women or hot couples. It turns Mr on seeing them watch me worship my own big juicy delicious cock

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

it made me want to feel his 9 inch cock in my tight man cunt

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

VERY hot story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I luv sucking cock in panties !

Your Personal Cock Sucker in TN

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Panties can definitely add to the erotica…. Have been known to wear a few myself on occasion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous