All Comments on 'First Time Internet Hookup Ch. 04'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super hot (apart from the odd minor mistake)

Apart from one or two little mistakes here or there (“bed” instead of “be”) and continuity errors (one minute the three of them were in the dining room or lounge, next they’re in the bedroom? etc.) this was pretty hot: all my fantasies rolled into one. I would love for my wife and I to share another man... it’ll probably never happen though!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
fantastic story !!!!

This is fantastic. It's exactly my fantasy and my dream that I hope comes true one day. I too am a married cocksucker who loves getting fucked by big cocks and being a hot hung man's bitch. I would love my wife watching me and I truly want to be a cuckhold watching my wife get fucked by the man who also fucks my man-pussy. I can't wait to read more of your stories. This is one of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Totally hot

I want my wife and I to get fucked like this by stud. Hot shit that would be amazing

heyrockyheyrockyabout 2 years ago

Great series of stories thank you

Addicted098Addicted09810 months ago

Nice story of shock and awe. Was hoping to read about wife taking it in both holes though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never in a million years in my life! Don't get me wrong though, if my wife weren't worn out with auto-immune disease (she lost her sex drive, sadly), I'd love a scenario like this. I'd really enjoy it better, though, with a girl who would be into this scene, my wife of 40 years would never tolerate this intrusion. Sooo fucking hot, though, especially when he's ordered to show his wife how much he loves Tom's cock! My ass has stretched over lots of toys, fingers and cocks and I'd like nothing more to have a willing woman next to me, grooving on the hot, gay sex, telling me what a slut I am and assisting in my anal orgasm with her fingers and tongue on my hard cock and shaved balls!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of my fantasies. I would love to watch my wife being fucked by another man and have me suck his cock and lick her pussy clean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous