All Comments on 'First Time Man Sex'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very sensual

Fantastic story I loved it. It aroused me so much I spilled my seed as my hand caressed my cock. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Gotta say that was one of the most intense stories I've read here. As a reader, I thought that I was part of the story, sharing the feelings, the emotions, and the raw sensuality of these two guys.

Good work! Write more; you're very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best story I've read on this site

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for this beautiful story. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
EXCELLENT!

As good as it gets on Literotica, and I SELDOM have ANYTHING positive to say about 99% of the trash on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best-written story on Literotica.

A-ma-zing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

That was FANTASTIC! I've been on this site for years and you are the only that's been worthy of a comment! I felt every word. Now that you are my favorite author I expect more from you. Great job!

nz_marienz_mariealmost 15 years ago
A rare find

It's not often one finds such a treasure of a story. Well written with just the right mixture of sex and romance. Thank you for sharing. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Impressive

That might be one of the best-written stories I ever read on here. Very good job setting everything up, but not in a cheesy way.

I enjoyed the emphasis on the intimate connection towards the end, something that doesn't really get covered in most of the other stories.

If I could rate this any higher, I would!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
A Friendly Fuck Opens the Door

This SEX COLLEGE saga is very well done. Through JUICY HOT copulating these roommates learn a ton about being open in making love (not just fucking) and grow in sweet generosity, each to the other. I never had the hots for a roomie, but I love this brief adventure. Where are they going next?

WorldlyGalWorldlyGalabout 14 years ago
wonderful

AMAZING! Just amazing!!!!

hardworkerhardworkerover 13 years ago
Martins Amazing

I sit here incredulous, speechless, enthralled. I've read hundreds of these stories over the years, but this one tops them all without qualification. It is as intoxicating as a powerfully addictive drug. No one I know, and certanly none of these stories I've read, better capture man-on-man sex than this. If one wants to live the perfect bi experience from words, here it is. This is writing of the highest order. Supernal telling of perfect lust. Merely voting it a 5 is grossly inadequte. Here is the gold standard. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HORNYGAL

THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING ON THIS (OR ANY) SITE!...ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! :)

kharrismakharrismaabout 13 years ago
Simply the Best!

A quantum leap beyond the standard recital of anatomical combinations. You bring entirely new dimensions to what would otherwise have been standard fare. The best story of the genre I have EVER read, bar none. Count me as officially converted!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexy

Loved this story and the way he told it with such graphic detail. It pulled me along with the story and was so wonderfully told that I felt that I was there seeing every beautiful, sexy moment. It was not just a story of carnal lust, but also a story of romance.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Wow!

I just loved this :) it was beautiful all the way through.

goldenbrowngoldenbrownover 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL...

it's so refreshing and hott to read stories about tender lovemaking between two loving guys. i was so horny after reading this i told my boyfriend to read it and when he finished he had that look in his eye. i simply crawled in his lap and he showed me how tender he can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a bit overboard on the 'passionate' drama-fest

2 hot guys in a laundry room- undressing- obviously wanting sex_great start-----then it suddenly turned into a bad soap-opera....emotions and feelings and universal truths of genderless lovemaking, blah, blah, bullshit bullshit.....a little bit of it at the end would have been revealing and self discovery-- but you went way over board with it- plus the muscle-jock should have been the top first- to have the slighter guy just start finger fucking him then fucking him seemed unrealistic- especially since they never had male/male sex b4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Thank you. That was an excellent story. I wish I could have been there with you both. We could have had a great threesome. Almost enough to convert me to gay. I'm hard as a rock, and wish there was a hard man available right now,so we could relieve and satisfy each other like you two did.

ChiRolandChiRolandabout 12 years ago
Best story!

Very erotic story! Very well written! Great sex !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved your story. I found it wonderfully sensual and erotic. Thank you for this well written gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
str8 ,str8, str8 ?

str8 married fellow here , yes i just read your amazing story , and now i'm so hard , this is bad , now i want to try this , and if i try once ,just once , i suspect it will be enough to want to do it all the time ; sucking and fucking with another fellow , wifes should be worry about these writing , i want to try it now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

This is my favorite man sex story! Makes me cum every time! Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SECRET DESIRE?

GOSH. WE'RE SO CLOSE WITH MY FRIEND. WE COULD DRINK FROM ONE GLASS. I'M ALERTED THAT WE MIGHT BE HAVING SECRET CRAVINGS FOR EACH OTHER. YOUR STORY COULD AWAKEN A DORMANT HEART. GOSH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy

Man I read this sex story and now I want to fuck a guy

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
While not what I usually read

Well written and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Years Ago

Years ago my college roommate made it known he was attracted to me. Sadly, for him I was only into girls. Wish I could somehow go back I'd love to know what it feels like to give a man pleasure. Your story captured what could of been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome !

One of the best descriptions of hot man intimate sex I've ever read......I got hard when Todd spread his legs getting ready to have his cherry taken ! Glad he took Steve's too ! Powerful Sex !!!!!!!!! Meaningful fucking !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very arousing...

Your story was extremely well written and arousing - wow! Thank you for sharing it.

luanlukeluanlukeabout 4 years ago
Two roommates overcoming the desire line.

Light, engaging, sensual tale without appeal with natural occurrence of two friends with mutual desires, have hot and passionate consensual sex. Wonderful.

Mowgli53Mowgli53over 2 years ago

The wonderment of a new sensation and daring to break a taboo was felt all over again. Very well written with good description. I'm not into the kissing part but relate to manly sexual need to share and release the wild seeds of life. It doesn't have to be gay. Just two people of the same sex helping each other to experience feelings that we are told to suppress. I felt the joy and warmth of my passed buddies as I read through the act of penetration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous