First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers

After some more drinks and another shower we took our swimwear and left the nude area. A bikini and a pair of trunks were still in the cubbyholes and I presumed they belonged to the young couple. I was surprised they were still here as they hadn't come to the relaxation room or the other saunas.

When we got to pool level we heard laughing and splashing. I looked across and it was the young couple playing around in the water. I could see the girl's naked breasts when she jumped up and realized they were swimming nude. They noticed us looking and the guy called over to us "come in and join us!"

It was a tempting offer as a swim was appealing but nudity isn't permitted in the pool area. I replied "thanks, we'd like to join you but I think nude swimming is not allowed!"

The guy laughed and with typical Italian flair said "Don't worry, my friend is the manager here and he allows us to do it. Anyway, there is no one else here now."

I turned to our group and said "what do you think? Shall we do it?"

Jia dropped her towel and jumped into the water. This was all the rest of us needed and we followed her example. The couple clapped and waved us over. We swam towards them and they introduced themselves as Marco and Luisa. They explained that they lived in a village near the hotel and could use the wellness area in the evenings when the hotel is not busy.

We swam around inside for a while before venturing through the tunnel into the outdoors. The air was cool and the water steamy. We enjoyed the view and Jia moved over and put her arms around my neck before clamping her legs around my waist and kissing me deeply. My cock instantly surged and was poking at her. She dropped one arm and grabbed my cock rubbing it over her pussy before inserting the tip into her hot moist channel.

This was the first time I had penetrated her while being in a pool. I was surprised by her very public display of affection but when I looked at the others I could see it was contagious. Peter and Carina looked to be in a similar position as us. He was leaning back against the side of the pool and she was pressed against him holding the edge of the pool. Due to the steam I couldn't see much but from her gentle rocking motions I could imagine what was going on.

Marco and Luisa were more obvious in their actions. She was facing the outside of the pool holding on to the edge tightly. Marco was behind her thrusting so strongly he was generating waves and she grunted on every forward motion. It looked like she was almost horizontal and he was holding her legs underwater.

Jia was very tight and it was more difficult to penetrate her than usual as the water reduced the lubricating effect of her juices. Luckily things got easier the deeper I got but this position is not ideal for us due to my curved cock. After a few minutes of slow movement Jia whispered "let's try something else" before lifting herself off my cock and swimming to the edge of the pool.

I first thought she wanted to copy Marco and Luisa but then she rotated onto her back and rested her head on the edge of the pool. She kicked her legs making her body float up. I stepped towards her, grabbed her legs and pulled them apart while holding her in a horizontal position. Her small tits and huge nipples rose out of the water and I couldn't resist latching onto a nipple as I moved between her legs. She groaned and used her hand to guide my cock into her pussy.

It was still difficult to get inside but once there it was fantastic. I began a slow rocking motion and moved my head over to suck her other nipple. Her pussy started to convulse and her legs bent pulling me even deeper. She was about to come! I moved by mouth over hers trying to smother the loud noise I knew would follow shortly. I was only partially successful and her orgasmic screams still seemed very loud in the peaceful quiet of the night. I couldn't hold back any longer and after a few more deep thrusts unleashed my load with a groan.

After a moment to recover we looked around to see we had an enthralled audience. Both couples were holding each other and watching us. I felt a bit embarrassed by our display and muttered "sorry about that, we got a bit carried away!"

Luisa said "No, no, it was beautiful!" in heavily accented English.

Peter and Carina just smiled.

I wasn't even sure if the others had completed the act as we had or if they had just watched us. Everyone disbursed and swam back to the inside. When we all emerged from the pool I couldn't help but notice that both Peter and Marco were sporting boners. This confirmed my fears that we had been the centre of attention and that they had held back.

Once we dried off, Jia and I wrapped ourselves in our towels and said goodnight before returning to our room.

"What did we just do!?" I said to Jia.

"It was lovely" came her reply.

"I think we went a bit too far! I mean we just had sex in a hotel pool in front of a business associate and his wife and a couple we don't know!"

"They were also doing it! Don't worry so much, besides with the steam and water they couldn't really see anything."

"I know they were also playing around but I don't think they actually did it, their cocks were still hard when we left the pool!"

"I noticed that but maybe we just excited them. Anyway, forget about it. What's done is done and I loved it."

After using the bathroom we snuggled up in bed and Jia told me about her conversation with Carina...

Carina had grown up in a very religious family where any type of nudity was considered a sin. For years Peter had been asking her to join him for a sauna but she had always refused. She felt guilty about it as he always had to go alone but she just couldn't get over her inhibitions.

Today after they had finished swimming, Peter had asked her to join him in the sauna she had agreed. It was only when they got to the entrance that she had realized it was a nude sauna. She had wanted to leave but Peter was very upset and told her that it looked like the place was almost empty and anyway, she could keep her towel on. In view of this she had agreed.

Once they reached the steam room, she realized that the idea of keeping her towel on wouldn't work. She took a deep breath and removed it. Jia had laughed and went on to tell her the story of our first visit to a nude sauna, mentioning that Carina was braver than her as she had kept the towel on in the steam room despite the unpleasantness.

After the revealing showers Carina had realized that it wasn't so bad and had started to feel more comfortable.

I told Jia that Peter had the same problem as me and got excited when Carina was nude in public. I then recounted what he had said to me.

Jia laughed and said "it's nice to hear someone finds me attractive!"

I poked her in the ribs, "hey, I've always told you you're hot, you just never believed me!"

We kissed each other goodnight and went to sleep. As it was already quite late when we got up the next morning, we decided to just have a quick swim before breakfast. The pool was quite crowded and it was hard to believe what had happened here the night before.

When we entered the breakfast room and started looking for a table we heard Peter call our names. He waved us over and asked us to join them. I wasn't that keen but Jia accepted so we sat down. The conversation was a bit stilted initially but we soon relaxed. Much to our relief, our escapades in the pool weren't mentioned. When we were done, we wished them a good holiday and promised to meet up again in the future.

After checking out of the hotel we stopped at a local store to buy some drinks and snacks for the drive home. As we were browsing a voice called out "Hello again!"

We turned around and were stunned to see Marco and Luisa wearing overalls and loading a shelf. They were smiling at us and Marco said "Can we help you find something?"

I replied, "We just want some drinks and snacks for the trip home. Do you work here?"

"We actually own this store. Drinks are just over here." he said, as he came to show us.

We loaded up our shopping basket and headed to the till. It was very strange seeing the two of them dressed and knowing what they'd seen us do.

As we were paying, Marco asked "Did you enjoy your stay here?"

I said "Yes, it's a beautiful place and I'm sure we'll stay here whenever we're in the region."

Jia added "and the people are so friendly!" with a big smile on her face.

Marco laughed "Yes, well, we look forward to seeing you both again!"

cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers
12