First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
242 Followers

I stood up, noticing that I was still a bit plump below and followed them outside. We went to the fire pit sauna and entered. There were six guys seated already inside. We took the benches opposite, with Jia lying on the lowest, myself in the centre and Chen on the topmost.

I could tell that the others were as entranced with Chen's nipples as I was. They kept glancing at each other and then at her chest while trying not to be obvious about it. It looked like they were together, all quite young and fit so maybe a sports team. My impression was confirmed a few minutes later as they all rose to leave. I noticed that three of them were slightly erect and one almost fully!

It was amusing to watch the poor chap walking with a hunched posture trying to hide it. I heard some movement from above and took a look to see Chen now sitting yoga style. Her back was straight, breasts pushed forward and legs crossed. She was looking down at Jia and I and this time didn't look away when our eyes met.

I let my eyes wander to her breasts and watched in fascination as droplets of sweat rolled down to the tip of her nipples before dripping onto her legs. It was too much for me and I felt my cock surge to a full erection in seconds. There was nothing I could do about it. Chen's gaze moved from my eyes to my cock.

I didn't know what to do as this was the first time I had a full blown erection in a sauna. I tried my usual trick of closing my eyes and thinking unpleasant thoughts but it wasn't working. I knew that the longer I took to get control the bigger the risk was that someone else would enter the sauna.

The only course of action was to sit up and try to cover myself. I did this and used a part of my towel to cover my crotch. My erection was still slightly visible but as I have a downward curve there was just a small lump in the towel between my legs with the majority of the shaft between my legs.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. It was just in the nick of time as the door opened and a young couple entered and took the seats opposite us. I was happy to see that they didn't give me any notice as their eyes were pulled to the nipples on the row above. I checked the time and used my foot to tap on Jia's leg before nodding towards the door. Getting up I was able to hold the towel so that not much was visible and we exited the sauna.

The four showers on the back of the sauna building were free so I was able to hang up my towel and begin washing without being too worried. My cock was still sticking out prominently but I ignored it and turned the shower to its coldest setting. It took a while and was unpleasant but had the desired shrinkage effect.

Shivering and rather cold I quickly dried off and wrapped myself up before rushing back to the hot loungers to warm up. It was a relief to lie down and feel the warmth flow back into my body from below. I heard Jia and Chen laughing and chatting on their way back. I was a bit embarrassed by the whole thing but decided there was nothing I could do about it.

After a rest we all decided to visit a few more steam rooms and saunas together before returning home. Luckily there was no repeat of my earlier problem and things were mostly under control. It was one of the most nerve racking sauna experiences and I was actually relieved to be going home. After a light dinner I went up to read in bed leaving the ladies talking in the living room. It was already past 11pm when I decided to call it a night and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up feeling the amazing sensation of warm, wet, silky lips on my hard and throbbing cock. I opened my eyes and watched my wife suck lovingly on my cock. She was naked and her small breasts and hard nipples hung temptingly. I reached down and touched her shoulder causing her to look up while she continued the up and down motion that was giving me such pleasure.

I was getting close to orgasm when she suddenly stopped and crawled up to lie next to me. My cock was red and jerking in frustration. I asked her "Why did you stop?"

"I want to try something, wait a moment."

With that she jumped off the bed and went into our bathroom returning shortly with a small towel. She folded the towel, placed it over my eyes and tucked it behind my head to keep it tight. I was effectively blindfolded. She them lifted my arms above my head and told me to keep them there.

"What are you doing?"

"Just lie still and don't move." Her mouth was back on my cock and all other thoughts were gone. Her head bobbed up and down with her lips making a tight seal. It felt wonderful, then, without warning my cock was released again and I felt her moving around on the bed. Not being able to see what was going on was making this more exciting than usual.

A second later my cock was gripped in her hand and she was haltingly moving it around like a joystick. It was a strange but not unpleasant feeling. When the movement stopped, I felt a warm current of air blowing across my swollen penis followed by the sensation of a tongue licking from the root to the tip very slowly. Blindness heightened my sensitivity and I groaned saying "This feels fantastic!"

I thought I heard a quiet giggle and wondered what would happen next. After a kiss on the tip, my cock was again set free before I felt finger tips rubbing pre-cum over my glans and gently pushing my cock down until it touched my stomach before letting it spring back up. This was repeated in all directions and I again thought I could hear muted giggles.

My cock was throbbing and I wondered what Jia's plan was. My question was soon answered as I felt something warm and wet on the side of my cock. It felt like wet lips with a tongue but I wasn't sure as an instant later I felt the same sensation on the other side. Maybe it was her fingers with some lubricant? Anyway, I didn't care, whatever it was it felt incredible as it smoothly moved to the tip and back down again before repeating the action.

I couldn't resist any more. Although I had been told not to move, I lowered my right arm until my hand came in contact with warm and soft skin. I wasn't quite sure where I was touching Jia so I moved my hand around with a circular motion. It felt like it was her back as I could feel the hard ridge of her spine. I followed the ridge up until I reached her neck and softly squeezed her shoulders.

The mysterious sensation on my cock changed and it felt like one side was moving but the other had stopped momentarily. I let my hand lazily drift down over her back until I hit the soft bulge of her buttocks. I repeated the circular motion gently rubbing, dipping my fingers into the crevice between her cheeks. When my fingers brushed over her anus I felt her body stiffen and heard a soft moan.

There was some movement down below and I felt my cock again being sucked into Jia's mouth with her tongue lapping at the sensitive area below my glans. My hand flexed in response and I hard another louder groan briefly wondering why I hadn't felt any vibration on my dick. I moved my hand down following the crack until my fingertips felt her very wet pussy. I rubbed my fingers over her lips dipping one into her opening.

There was another loud moan and her body tensed and jerked but somehow her mouth still managed to begin a slow trip down my cock until it was taking in my full length. I couldn't stop myself and I lowered my left arm while my other hand continued to probe her pussy. I wanted to feel her soft hair and help maintain the rapid up and down rhythm she had started. I was surprised when the progress of my hand was stopped by a warm and soft obstacle!

Jia's movement on my cock froze and I stopped probing her pussy with my fingers while I was trying to figure out what I was feeling on my left. I rapidly moved my left hand and up and felt silky hair on a head. I withdrew my right hand and slid it up until I encountered more hair and another head! There were two of them! I gasped and lifted my head shaking the towel off in the process.

My left hand was on Jia's head which was still holding the tip of my cock in her mouth. My right hand was on Chen's head. The sisters were both naked and crouching over me, their heads turned towards me. I was speechless and didn't move. Jia quickly recovered and took her mouth off my cock replacing it with her hand that began to jerk me off. Chen felt the movement and turned to watch as her sisters hand moved rapidly up and down my well lubricated staff.

It was all too much for me and with a loud grunt and a thrust of my hips my cock exploded sending my first load of semen up into the air followed by a few smaller squirts. Jia laughed and released my cock before saying something in Chinese and leaning down to begin lapping it up. I collapsed back onto the bed, dropping my hands to my sides and thinking about what had just happened. I'd shot my load in front of my sister in law and my fingers had been deep inside her pussy! In all likelihood she had also had her mouth and hands on my cock.

My mind was in turmoil. It was unbelievable and had all been instigated by Jia! I looked down to see Jia stop licking and scoop up some cum on her fingers before offering it to her sister. Chen first shook her head but Jia said something and she hesitantly leaned forward and sucked on Jia's fingers. My softening cock gave a slight lurch on seeing this. Jia turned to me and said "I need to come NOW!"

Sadly I'm not in my twenties any more so using my cock for that purpose was out of the question. Jia rotated her body and lowered her dripping pussy over my face. I knew what to do and began to lick and suck on her. I felt her start to lick me clean at the same time and then felt a second tongue join in. My view was blocked but it was actually more exciting not knowing who was doing what. This was especially true when my still somewhat stiff cock was sucked into a mouth and tickled by a tongue.

It wasn't long before Jia orgasmed and screamed loudly as she hit her peak. I'm not completely sure but I think my cock was being sucked at the same time so it must have been Chen! Jia collapsed onto me and after recovering rolled off and moved to lie next to me. She gave a kiss and said "that was fun. I hope you liked it."

"I think you know the answer to that!" I replied, still not quite believing what happened.

I looked up to see Chen sitting and looking at the two of us. Her face and chest were flushed and still had some smears of what was probably my cum on her body. I lowered my gaze and looked at her breasts, they looked fantastic and amazingly her nipples were bigger than ever. I realized she was the only one that hadn't had an orgasm yet.

I said "thank you both. That was incredible and I don't know what else to say."

Jia smiled and said "I was worried you might be upset! I didn't really plan on it going that far, I just wanted Chen to see your cock in action and I couldn't just ask you."

"I'm not upset. It was a brilliant surprise." I turned to Chen and asked her "are you OK?"

"I'm fine." She quietly added "Thank you. It was wonderful."

"You have to thank Jia I had no clue!"

Jia and Chen then spoke to each other in Chinese and I wished I could understand. Chen shook her head a few times and said what I understood as 'No'" but Jia seemed insistent before she turned to me and asked "Can you make love to me properly now?"

I gulped "You mean in front of Chen?"

"Yes, I want her to see how beautiful it is when two people love each other."

I thought back to our time with Bai and Wang and felt my cock begin to grow. Jia's hand moved to my chest and then down to my rapidly growing cock.

"I see you like the idea!"

I laughed "who wouldn't!"

My hands moved to Jia's breasts and I caressed them tweaking her stiff nipples. She leaned over me and I latched onto one sucking strongly and tickling the tip with my tongue. I knew she loved this and felt her push her breast further into my mouth. After a few minutes she moved herself on top of me with her thighs straddling my hips before feeding me her other breast.

Her very wet pussy was rubbing on my throbbing shaft as she rhythmically ground her hips into me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see than Chen was still kneeling next to us. Her knees were slightly parted and she had one hand on her pussy rubbing gently. The other hand was pinching and pulling a nipple so strongly that her whole breast was distended. Her gaze seemed to be focused on my cock and Jia's pussy.

I felt Jia sit up and push herself further down my hips. Her pussy was bending my cock down horizontally as it slithered over it, coating the top side with her thick lubricating juices. She stopped her backward motion just as the tip of my cock was rubbing against her clit and slowly rotated her hips. It felt fantastic and I was glad she didn't do it for very long before sliding further down and releasing my cock.

She then reversed the process and began to move up my body again pushing my cock down. This time her pussy was scraping against the underside making the feelings even more intense. When her pussy reached the tip she lifted herself up and positioned herself to allow my cock to penetrate her. I heard a gasp from the side and could see Chen's hand moving faster on her pussy which was now so wet it was making a squelching sound.

Jia's descent was slow and steady and we both moaned in pleasure. When she hit bottom she stopped and thrust her hips backwards and forwards before gradually rising up again. As my shaft became visible it was coated in a glistening liquid that was so abundant it was forming small rivers trickling down to my balls. She continued her ride at a slow and steady pace and I moved my hands up to squeeze her breasts and roll her fully extended nipples between my fingers.

We heard a loud groan from Chen - Jia and I looked over at her. I could see that her knees had moved further apart and that she now had two fingers plunging in and out of her pussy while her thumb was rubbing over her clit. The site of her masturbating was too much for us and Jia began pounding rapidly causing a loud slapping noise whenever our bodies collided.

I couldn't hold back any longer and felt my cock swell and my balls contract. I lowered my hands to Jia's hips and pulled her down as tightly as I could before thrusting my hips up and firing off another load. My actions triggered Jia's climax and she screamed and collapsed onto my chest. I felt her pussy pulse and clench my cock trying to extract every last drop.

We lay there panting for a while until Jia sat up and lifted herself off me gently. Her pussy was still tightly clasping my softening penis and stretched it until it was finally expelled followed by a gush of viscous liquid.

Chen removed her hand from between her legs and closed her knees. A sheen of sweat covered her face and chest. I wasn't sure if she had managed to orgasm or not. Jia spoke to her in Chinese and she shook her head. I asked Jia "Is everything OK?"

"Chen didn't have an orgasm."

Chen said "It's OK, watching you was enough."

Jia wasn't satisfied "Come on! Tom and I have both had two and you need it more than us!"

Her face turning even a brighter pink Chen replied "I can't do it to myself, I never orgasm."

Jia moved over to her and put her arms around her shoulders comforting her sister. "Lie down and we'll help you." before gently pushing her down onto the bed.

Chen stiffly lay flat on her back with her legs together and hands at her side. Jia looked at me and said "Suck her nipples; I know you've wanted to all day!"

I couldn't deny it and moved over her sister. I looked down at her slightly flattened breasts then lowered my head and began to lick the underside of one. It was soft, warm and salty and it wasn't long before my mouth was drawn to the nipple. It felt amazing sucking and licking it, soft and spongy but at the same time hard, a bit like the tip of a banana. Chen started groaning loudly and writhing around. I felt her hand move to my head pushing me down further. I intensified my sucking and licking and moved my hand to play with her other breast.

Chen suddenly reached up and took my hand off her breast moving it down between her now open legs. From watching her earlier, I knew what she liked and gently pushed two fingers into her wet opening while rubbing my thumb over her clit. She was rapidly moving towards her peak and when Jia clamped her mouth over her other nipple and sucked - Chen exploded. She screamed loudly and I felt a gush of liquid cover my hand as it was trapped between her clenching thighs.

As Chen lay panting she removed her hand from my head and Jia and I slowly released her nipples. I continued to kiss her breasts and couldn't resist licking her nipples which caused Chen to twitch and moan every time. My hand slowly caressed her body as I usually did to Jia after she had an orgasm.

Jia gave her sister a kiss on the cheek before sitting up and looking down at the scene before her. She laughed and said "I think we have to change the sheets tonight!"

I sat up and looked down at Chen jokingly saying "Yeah, look at the mess you made Chen!"

Chen groaned and covered her face with her hands before rolling onto her front.

"Come on, let's all have a shower together." said Jia, slapping her sisters perky behind before getting up and heading for the bathroom.

Chen and I stood up and went to join her. Our shower is large enough for four and once the water was warm we all entered together and began to wash the evidence of our lust off each other. It was a pleasurable experience touching and washing each other but we were all too tired for anything more to happen.

After the shower, Chen kissed us both on the cheek and went to her room to sleep. Jia and I quickly took off the stained sheets and remade the bed. We cuddled together and kissed each other and Jia then whispered "Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for? I should be the one thanking you for sharing your sister with me."

"No, you don't understand how much it means to me that you showed Chen that she's desirable. She's been lonely for such a long time and mum and I could never convince her that any man would be interested in her."

"Well she's beautiful and I really hope she believes it now."

We lay in silence until I couldn't resist saying "don't be jealous, but those nipples are just incredible!"

Jia laughed "I know! I couldn't resist them myself. It felt a bit like sucking the head of a penis!"

"Oh god, don't say that! Now you've ruined it for me!"

We both laughed and held each other before falling into a deep sleep.

When we woke in the morning it was almost lunchtime. We went downstairs together and found Chen and Fan preparing lunch in the kitchen. They both seemed to be in a very good mood. I made myself a coffee before sitting down to read the daily paper. I couldn't follow the conversation as it was Chinese but everyone seemed happier than usual.

During the meal I noticed that Chen seemed different. She was more involved in the conversations and made jokes and innuendo ridden comments. It looked like last night really had boosted her self-esteem and confidence. After we had eaten Fan and Chen went off to finish their packing I told Jia what I had noticed.

"Yes, she's in a very good mood. Mum also noticed."

"You guys didn't tell her what happened last night did you?"

"Of course not, but she's not deaf and we weren't exactly quiet! If she noticed Chen going back to her room after all the noise she might have put 2 and 2 together."

"Oh god! This is going to be uncomfortable. What'll she think of me if she knows what I did with her daughters?"

"Don't worry about it. Mum was in high spirits this morning and I've never seen her looking happier. Remember we already underestimated her once and she's more open minded than we thought."

cneucpl
cneucpl
242 Followers