First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers

"Being open minded and being OK with me messing around with both her daughters isn't quite the same thing!"

"I know, but I told you how long we've both been trying to help Chen and seeing her so happy and upbeat will be a great relief to mum. Besides, she won't know for sure that anything happened and might just think it's all thanks to the sauna visit."

We left it at that and went to help them get ready. I tried to act normally but noticed that whenever Fan caught my eye she gave me a strange smile. I wasn't sure what it meant but figured she can't be upset or she wouldn't be smiling at me.

Once everything was packed and loaded into the car we drove to the airport. After saying our goodbyes, first Chen and then Fan gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Chan held me longer than usual and whispered "Thank you for everything."

On the drive home Jia said "I'm not 100% sure but I think mum knows."

"Why, what did she say?"

"Well, she thanked me for letting them stay and for everything we did. That's normal, but then she added a special thank you for yesterday and last night!"

A few weeks after their return to China, Fan told Jia that Chen had met a guy and was going out with him. He was Norwegian and was a consultant currently working in China on a large construction project. Fan was hoping it would turn into something permanent and that Chen would finally have a man in her life.

cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers