All Comments on 'First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 11'

by cneucpl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ALCSALCSabout 6 years ago

That was hot show! I coud not break the reding before i had reached the end. Wait for more!

gemeistergemeisterabout 6 years ago
Fun stuff.

I've been looking forward to the next installment each time. Great adventure. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BARF

Again I implore you. STOP THIS SHIT! these have gotten beyond boring. VOMIT

1 star. -100 would be better.

Limberman

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

Thoroughly enjoyed this. I hope there will be many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
still great

loved the slow build over 10 chapters to get to this. Even though it has now strayed into implausible fantasy (which I expected but am kinda sad about) it is still excellently written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
time to wrap it up

I liked the first chapters very much, but now the story, as I expected, has degraded to a swapping story which I at least regret.

At the same time, ignore the ridiculous comment from Limberman. He is apparently still reading the stories although he is vomiting over his keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
excelent progression

I have read all the subsequent stories and liked the slow buildup. It felt entirely plausible if you consider surprises do happen.

The progression of the characters, activities in the sauna’s and the sex has been spot on and kept the interest high. Although I can imagine the sauna activities won’t develop into much more sexual heights, to keep in the realm of being realistic. So I understand the call to wrap it up considering the sauna visits is the main theme of the story. But maybe you can find even more plausible sauna scenario’s.

Beside that I would enjoy to read some more chapters and find out how the characters and the sex evolves from this point on.

As to the negative reaction; looking at it objectively, I absolutely can’t understand what those comments are based on. There is no other explanation than this person is trolling.

So don’t let it affect you, please. Keep up the good work.

RubberuwRubberuwabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

Looking forward to read more from you.

Love the wet setting, it adds to the sexiness of it all.

The positive sharing attitude is also very nice.

Thanks for writing this and sharing it!

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 6 years ago
Wonderful read

I have really been enjoying reading the series and I really like how the story progresses and how the two of you are becoming more adventurous. I am looking forward for the next part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous