First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

I began a slow withdrawal followed by a rapid penetration and kept going with this rhythm. Jia's head was still buried between Jessica's legs and I could hear a low moaning sound indicating she was enjoying my efforts. I pictured her sucking Harry's load from Jessica's pussy and it turned me on even more. Harry had recovered and was sitting up watching Jia, I could see his cock was getting harder again and decided to try something.

I reached down and collected some of the abundant fluids clinging to my cock and rubbed them over Jia's anal entrance. She shuddered but didn't complain. When I was happy with the lubrication I inserted my index finger into her arse slowly. Jia groaned and raised her head, with my free hand I indicated to Harry that he should move forward. He soon got the idea and once his now fully erect cock was in range Jia sucked it in as far as she could manage. All three of Jia's holes were stuffed and seeing this was too much for me.

I stopped my thrusting motion and just used my finger to continue rubbing inside Jia's arse. She must also have been at her limit as she stated pumping her buttocks up and down on my cock and finger and let out a loud scream as she came. I felt her pussy throbbing on my cock and resumed pumping at a fast pace. After a few moments my orgasm hit and I shot jet after jet of sperm deep inside her.

She hit another high and howled loudly collapsing forward onto Jessica. My cock popped out dripping its remaining load directly into Jessica's mouth. She didn't seem to mind and gulped it down. Jia rolled off Jessica and lay panting on her back. I crawled into the bed next to her caressing her body and kissing her gently.

Harry moved up and lay down next to Jessica doing the same to her. I noticed that his cock was still hard and glistening from Jia's earlier sucking. I asked Harry "what are you planning to do with that?"

He laughed "No plans, I hope one of the ladies will surprise me!"

Jessica said "Jia didn't finish her work" as she rolled over onto her husband. She lifted her chest and crawled forwards trapping his face between her huge hanging breasts.

I looked over as my wife turned onto her tummy and slid between their spread legs. It was fascinating to watch as her hands slowly moved up Harry's legs until they reached his balls. She held his tight sack gently before kissing and licking it a few times. Her hand then grasped his twitching cock and pulled it down towards her open mouth. With lips wrapped over her teeth she engulfed his shaft until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

I heard a muffled groan and could see that Harry's face was still smothered by Jessica's tits. He was moving his head left and right and enjoying the unique sensation of his wife's breasts in his face while his cock was being sucked.

I couldn't just watch anymore and moved over behind Jia. I placed my hands on her toned cheeks pulling them apart before burying my face between them. The tip of my nose was rubbing over her anus as my tongue lapped at her still leaking pussy.

Raising my eyes I could see her head bobbing up and down with an increasingly fast pace as she sucked and licked Harry's cock. His body suddenly tensed and he let out a loud grunt as he climaxed. Jia's head dropped as far as it could go as she held his cock deep and I could imagine his load filling her mouth and throat. I quickly located her swollen clit with my fingers and moved my tongue out of her pussy and into her asshole. With her mouth still stuffed by Harry's cock she groaned and twitched as another small orgasm hit her.

We all lay immobile for many minutes before slowly untangling our bodies. Jia gave me a deep kiss and I knew I was tasting Harry's sperm but I didn't care. Once we were all comfortable we pulled the blankets up and drifted off to sleep.

It was almost lunchtime when we all woke up. We took another shower together but this time it was not sexual and we all just washed the remnants of our lovemaking. Everyone was starving and after drying off we went down to the kitchen to prepare a meal. We didn't bother getting dressed and when the food was ready all sat down at the table and began to eat and talk.

Jessica kicked things off by saying "that was the most amazing night of my life!"

Harry leaned over and gave her a kiss before adding "yes, it was fantastic. Thank you both."

Jia replied "You don't have to thank us, it was great for everyone."

I was about to add my bit when Jessica suddenly started crying. Jia jumped up and went to hug her saying "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, these are tears of joy. I never imagined we would have friends like you or experience love like this."

Jia kissed her face gently "I feel the same".

When the meal was over, we gathered our clothes from around the house and got dressed. It was an emotional goodbye. It was strange seeing them dressed again and hard to believe what we had been up to a few hours earlier!

After they had left, Jia took my hand and led me to our bedroom. We sat together on the bed and she asked me "how do you feel about what happened?"

"It went a lot further than I thought it would but it was great and I've never loved you more."

"Were you jealous when I was playing with Jessica and Harry?"

I thought about it for a moment before saying "Not really, it was sexy as hell! I know you love me and as long as we do it together I'm OK with everything you want to try."

She smiled and kissed me deeply before I asked "What about you?"

"I was so turned on seeing you with Jessica, it was strange at first but after a few moments it was just exciting. I'm glad we didn't have full sex with them before discussing it because I was worried how we'd feel about it. Now I know it'll be fine!"

I agreed and added "I'm not interested in doing anything with strangers or lots of other partners but I can really imagine things going all the way with our closest friends."

"That's exactly how I feel. It'll be exciting to see how things develop and what will happen next!"

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers
12