First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

The twins were still excited and chatted about their experiences and what to try next.

Jessica said "We could try the water park where we met Jia and Tom. It's got lots of slides and things but you usually have to wear your swimwear."

"What do you mean usually?"

I was surprised when she described the special event where all areas were nude in the evening as it had been quite an arousing event and mainly visited by couples.

Jessica continued "Next time you have a short break we could also go to a place in Germany, we haven't been there but Jia and Tom told us about it." She told them about our time there and about swimming in the lake naked and the Japanese style pool.

April said "One thing I really liked was seeing all the different types of people. I suddenly realized that there was actually no 'normal' body because everybody is normal! I've always been unhappy with myself but now I feel much more confident. It doesn't matter how big or small or what shape or colour something is, everyone is beautiful in their own way."

It was a profound statement from someone so young and I was impressed with her insight.

Chris then spoke up and said "I agree with April. First I thought being naked meant sex but it's not like that at all. Removing that small bit of cloth gave me a great feeling of freedom and now I don't care what other people think or say about me."

Harry and Jessica looked very moved and said they were so proud of them.

Jia said "You're an amazing family and we're blessed to be your friends."

With that sentiment we left the restaurant and headed for home. During the drive back the twins fell asleep quickly giving the rest of a chance to talk.

Jia started things off and told them "You've got fantastic kids!"

Jessica said "I was a bit embarrassed at the way they acted at the start."

Harry interjected "I was glad they reacted like that and it's totally normal. You know, I've never seen Chris with an erection before and I was actually a bit worried about him as he never really shown any interest in sex."

Jessica hit him on the arm softly "You're terrible, but I must admit I was also glad to see that everything worked as it should and that he takes after you in that department! But even more than that I was so happy to hear what April said about her body confidence. We've spoken about sex and I know she's interested in boys but she always thought no one would find her attractive compared to other girls."

Jia said "I know all about that and I wish I had the chance to realize what she did at her age!"

We spoke about other topics for a while before dropping them at their home and driving to our house. When we were in bed, Jia asked me "what did you think of April's body?"

I told her "she looks very young and girlish but she's got a good figure that'll probably get even better with age. I've never seen breasts like hers before; do you think they'll develop anymore?"

"I don't know, Jessica has such big breasts so maybe they'll still grow. The last time I saw any like that was in middle school!"

We agreed that it had been another interesting day at the spa and even though it was less arousing than some of our previous experiences it had been fun to be with the twins for their first time. After a brief cuddle we both quickly fell asleep.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers
12