First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

"That was fantastic" I said.

"Mmmmm"

"I think I need a shower, I'm sweaty as hell."

"Me too. Let's go."

I helped her out of bed and as we stepped out of our room we almost bumped into Lilly and Richard. We all froze. They were looking as bedraggled as us. Lilly's face and chest were bright red and her nipples bigger than I'd ever seen them. Her pussy looked raw and puffy and I could make out a rivulet of fluid running down her leg. Richards cock was flaccid but still large; it was glistening and covered with their combined juices.

I said "Fancy meeting you here!" in an attempt to lighten the situation.

Everyone laughed and relaxed slightly. "It looks like you had the same idea as us!" I added.

"Yes, it was quite warm in our room and we're a bit sweaty." said Lilly.

"Same for us, you can go first if you want."

"Um, OK, thanks!"

They made their way past us and entered the bathroom without closing the door. Jia said "I'm leaking!"

I looked at her and she had her hand cupping her pussy. "I don't want to make a mess on the floor."

"Well let's just go into the bathroom as well, they left the door open and we agreed that would mean anyone can just walk in."

I went ahead and Jia followed. I hesitated a moment at the bathroom entrance but then walked inside. Lilly and Richard were washing each other in the shower.

"Is it OK for us to come in? You left the door open!"

"Yes, it's fine" said Lilly.

Jia immediately rushed forwards and sat on the toilette. I watched her and could see the white milky substance flowing out in a steady stream. She noticed me looking and held out her hand towards me. It was filled with the same fluid. I glanced at the shower stall and could see Lilly and Richard watching us. I stepped forwards and took Jia's outstretched hand into my own and then licked the warm and salty liquid. It tasted good and I worked hard getting every last drop into my mouth.

I felt Jia grab my penis with her other hand and looked down as she leaned forward taking me in her mouth. She licked and sucked me clean and I felt myself getting hard again. When I was fully erect she released me and stood up. I turned to the shower and saw Richard and Lilly had stopped washing and were just staring at us.

Richard turned the water off in the shower and opened the glass door. As he stepped out I saw his impressive organ was once again upright. He took two fresh towels and offered one to Lilly as she followed him out.

"It's all yours" said Richard.

I took Jia's hand and pulled her into the shower. It was already pleasantly steamy and the water was warm as I turned the tap. We washed each other thoroughly, aware of the fact that we were being watched. My erection didn't diminish and I wondered why I was still so aroused. Was it because they were watching us or was it the mental image of Richard's huge cock pounding into my sister?

When we were done I shut off the water and stepped out also taking two towels. Richard and Lilly had finished drying and were waiting for us. His penis was also still hard and I guessed he probably had similar images of Jia and me in his mind. When we'd finished drying the four of us left the bathroom and stood in the hallway. We were about to wish each other a good night when the buzz of the door lock sounded.

Sophie and Steve stumbled in looking a bit worse for wear. It was obvious they'd been drinking and were both tipsy. The door closed behind them and they stood staring at us. Sophie laughed and pointed saying "Looks like the oldies are up to mischief!" Her speech was slurred and I realised she was even drunker than I first thought.

"God, I don't know how you can take that thing mum, it's so massive! Even Tom's big cock looks small next to it."

"That's enough young lady." Lilly said sharply "You're drunk. Go to wash up and then sleep it off before you get into more trouble."

"Oops, mum's mad... do you think we interrupted something Steeeeve?"

"OK, that's it" Lily stepped forwards and took Sophie's hand pulling her towards the bathroom. She said to us "You guys go to bed; I'll take care of these two."

"I'll give you a hand." I offered, thinking it was a bit much for Lilly to handle Steve as well.

"Ohh, I want more than your hand Tom" said Sophie and reached towards my now wilting cock.

Lilly slapped her daughters hand away as I said "I meant I'll give you hand with Steve."

Jia took Sophie's other hand and together with Lilly pulled her into the bathroom. I walked towards Steve and he spoke up for the first time and said "I'm fine. I can manage."

He didn't sound as drunk as Sophie. "How much did she have?" I asked.

"I don't know, not that much but it was hard to keep track. I was distracted a lot."

It sounded like he'd been too busy watching other naked women to keep track of Sophie's alcohol consumption. My opinion of him dropped a notch and I said "well, you're responsible for her condition. Next time keep your eyes on your girlfriend."

He nodded looking sheepish and I turned and went back to the bathroom. The door was closed but I could hear retching sounds and asked "everything OK in there?"

Jia replied "Yes, she's just a bit sick. You go to bed, we can handle it."

I looked at Richard and we both shrugged. "Well goodnight again, get up whenever you feel like it tomorrow, there's no fixed plan."

He nodded and returned to their room. When I was back in bed I read a book while waiting for Jia to return. After about 30 minutes the door opened and she slipped into the bed. "How is she?" I asked.

"Not great. She puked quite a bit and after a quick shower we put her to bed. She passed out almost instantly."

"Poor girl, I doubt she's used to drinking much and I'm a bit pissed at Steve for not taking better care of her. He basically admitted he didn't know how much she drank because he was ogling the other naked women."

"I know. Sophie told us as much. She also said a few things she might regret if she remembers when she's sober!"

"Like what?"

"Well, she complained about Steve's love making technique and said she wanted to try a real man like Richard or you!"

"Oh god! How did Lily react?"

"She's OK, she knows Sophie wasn't thinking clearly. She was just embarrassed that I heard it."

"So Steve's small penis is a problem after all?"

"I don't know, she just said something like 'he's a ten second wonder and doesn't care if I come or not'."

"Oh dear, anyway, there's nothing we can do about that. She's going to have to sort it out herself. I'm bushed let's get some sleep!"

We kissed and I turned out the lights. As I lay waiting for sleep to claim me, I again pictured Richard and Lilly making love. It must be difficult for Sophie hearing her mother get pleasure while she was left unsatisfied. I hoped things would improve and it wouldn't cast a shadow over our holiday.

***

I woke up at around 9 o'clock the next morning. Sunlight was streaming into our room and it looked like another fabulous day. Jia was still fast asleep as I rose and went to the bathroom. I got myself some orange juice and went out onto the balcony passing a still sleeping Sophie and Steve.

Lilly was already sitting outside by herself. "Good morning, mind if I join you?"

"Not at all, I'm glad for some company. Richard's still asleep."

"So's Jia. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, but you know me, it doesn't matter how late I go to bed I always wake up quite early."

We sat in silence for while enjoying the view and fresh sea breeze. "I'm sorry about last night Tom."

"You don't have to apologize. It's normal for youngsters to get drunk every now and then!"

"I mean for everything. I know you heard Richard and I and then the thing in the bathroom and Sophie's behaviour. I just don't want us to ruin this holiday." She sobbed.

I moved closed and put my arm around her shoulders to comfort her. "There's really nothing to apologize for. We loved hearing you two and the bathroom was more our doing than yours! Sophie was drunk and that's it. Jia and I aren't upset at all."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do. Now cheer up or this holiday really will be ruined!"

She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek "Thank you."

"I just hope things improve for Sophie."

"Yes, I'll talk to her today but you know how it is with mothers and daughters."

After a pause she said, "Tom, could you do me a favour?"

"Sure, just ask!"

"Well, maybe it would be better if you talked to her. She needs a father figure and I know she looks up to you and Jia. I think maybe she'll open up more and really tell you what's troubling her."

"Um, sure, if you think it'll help."

"Sophie doesn't usually drink at all and something must have happened to make her turn to alcohol."

"I understand. I'll talk to her as soon as I have an opportunity."

We heard sounds from inside and Jia and Richard came outside to join us. Jia said "Good morning you two! Steve is in the bathroom and Sophie is waking up. She looks a bit worse for wear!"

Lilly jumped up and said "I'll go and check on her, she's not used to drinking and probably has a hell of a hangover." With that she rushed inside.

Richard and Jia sat down and Richard said "Um, about last night..."

I interrupted him before he could continue "I already spoke to Lilly about it and everything is fine. We loved hearing you two and if anyone has to apologize it's us for getting carried away in the bathroom."

He seemed relieved and said "No, no, you have nothing to apologize for...", he hesitated briefly then added "It was wonderful listening to you as well and seeing you in the bathroom just showed me how much you love each other. I've never seen or heard another couple have sex before and it made me realise how much I've been missing. I love Lilly and now more than ever want us to have what you and Jia have together."

Jia was quite moved by his speech and moved over to him giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek. She said "That's wonderful Richard, but you shouldn't tell us you should tell Lilly!"

Seeing my naked wife holding Richard and her hard nipple rubbing against his arm was having an effect on both of us. I felt my penis swell slightly and could see Richard having a similar but even stronger reaction. He stood suddenly looking a bit flustered and said "Um, thanks, um, I'm going to check on Lilly and Sophie", before rushing inside.

I chuckled "I think he likes you!"

Jia blushed and said "I didn't mean to excite him. I'm just so happy for Lilly and I hope he tells her how he feels."

"It's a normal reaction, don't worry about it! By the way, Lilly asked me to speak to Sophie about last night; she seems to think Sophie will feel more comfortable talking to me than her mum."

"She's probably right. Let's go in and see how she's doing, then we should go to breakfast before it gets too late."

We entered the room and found Sophie drinking water and looking weary but not too bad. "How're you doing Sophie?"

She blushed as she looked up and said "I'm OK but I'm so sorry for my behaviour."

"Don't worry about it. These things happen. Just forget it and enjoy the rest of your holiday!"

She didn't look convinced and continued sipping from her cup. It was at this moment that Steve entered the room. He looked guilty as he saw us all clustered around his girlfriend and just muttered "Good morning everyone."

We all greeted him and then Jia said "Lets finish up in the bathroom and go down for some breakfast. Sophie, I know you might not feel like it now but it's important for you to eat something."

Sophie groaned but agreed and after everyone was ready we went down to eat. Breakfast was a large buffet with many choices. Sophie understandably just took black coffee and some toast while the rest of us took full advantage. We decided we'd skip lunch and when everyone was full returned to our room to discuss the plan for the rest of the day.

I suggested "I think we should have a walk or hike to digest this meal before we swim or use the spa."

Here were no other suggestions so we decided to walk along the beach as far as possible. We packed our swimwear for passing the non-nudist area and left. It was around 11 o'clock and the pool was busy as always and even the nude beach was busier than we'd seen it before. When we reached the rope separating the nude and non-nude sections we reluctantly put on our swimwear and continued walking.

The non-nude beach was packed you could only walk along in the water if you didn't want to navigate through the mass of tanning bodies. I said "I'm glad we don't have to use this beach, it's a nightmare!"

Quite a few of the women were topless and I wondered why they didn't just take the next step and remove the tiny patches of fabric that basically hid nothing. On seeing the topless ladies, our trio decided to join them and stripped off their bikini tops. They all really had become real nudists and couldn't bear to wear more than what was absolutely necessary.

After leaving the beach that belonged to the resort the coastline got a bit more wild and ragged. There were rocky areas that you couldn't pass without climbing over rocks and then then stretches of sandy beach again. It was quite beautiful and unspoilt. As there was no one around so we decided it would be OK to be naked. On one particularly beautiful stretch of beach we decided to take a break and have something to drink. I unpacked my camera and began taking shots.

I took pictures of individuals, couples and groups in all manner of poses some of which caused the odd erection. Everyone took a go with the camera and there were numerous shots of each of us guys with a boner. The ladies made a sport out of trying to get us hard when we were posing. It was a lot of fun and everyone had a great time. Soon we had to go back but vowed to return and explore even further before we went home.

On the return trip we didn't bother getting dressed and passed a few clothed and unclothed people. It seemed like the public beaches were basically clothing optional and no one seemed bothered or offended by our nudity. At the hotel beach we slipped on our pants for the short trip over the resort beach before reaching the nude section. It was really silly and next time we would just swim past in the nude.

I was glad to see that Sophie was feeling much better although she didn't seem in such high spirits as on the previous day, perhaps this was still an effect of her hangover. I hadn't had the opportunity to speak to her in private and decided to see if I could separate her from the group.

"Who feels like a really hot sauna?" I asked "I know you loved them in Switzerland Sophie and it might help you feel better."

None of the others were keen and I have to admit I myself didn't really feel like it as it was hot enough outside. Sophie however agreed and we both headed to the spa. We didn't talk much on the way and after grabbing towels went to find the hottest sauna. It turned out to be called "Lava" and was advertised as 90c and 10% humidity. Unsurprisingly there was no one inside at this time of day and we quickly settled down on our towels.

I was trying to think how I could kick-off the conversation and decided to just tell her the truth. I said "Sophie, there's a reason I asked you to join me. Your mum wanted me to talk to you about what happened last night."

She didn't respond so I continued, "she's worried about you and thought it might be easier for you to talk to me."

She still didn't say anything and I was worried I'd said the wrong thing. "Anyway, if somethings troubling you, please talk to me and I'll try to help. OK?"

I didn't say more as the ball was in her court now. After a few minutes she finally responded "I'm sorry about last night, I was upset and I just started drinking. It was stupid."

"Look, this isn't about you apologizing. You've already done that and it's not necessary. Do you want to tell me what you were so upset about?"

"It's Steve. Last night he ignored me and all he did was stare at the other girls. He even flirted with a few and I got so angry."

"I can understand that. The only thing I can say in his defence is that he's young and not used to seeing naked women, but it's really not an excuse to behave like that."

"I know but it's not just that. Things haven't been great for us, you know, um... sexually and I was hoping it would get better on this holiday."

"I see. Do you want to tell me what the problem is?"

"I'm not sure; it's hard to talk about this stuff."

I didn't say more and waited.

After a while she continued "Please don't tell anyone else, but Steve hasn't been able to satisfy me."

"Look Sophie, I can promise you I won't tell anyone except Jia. We don't keep secrets from each other and if she asks me I'll tell her. OK?"

"I suppose."

"So what's the problem?"

"He just doesn't seem to care about my feelings and when we have sex it's usually over in a matter of seconds."

"Have you spoken to him about it? What about oral sex or other positions?"

"I've tried talking, but he just says he doesn't want to talk about it. I also tried to give him a blowjob but he doesn't like it and just says it's disgusting, he won't even consider doing anything like that for me. As for positions, it's the same problem; he just refuses to try and goes for missionary every time. Yesterday when he was so interested in the other girls I started thinking that maybe it's me and he doesn't find me sexy or something."

"Well, I can tell you one thing, it's definitely not you. You're a beautiful girl and any man would to lucky to be with you - and I'm not just saying that because I'm your uncle! It sounds like Steve is quite selfish and immature and I don't know if he really knows what love is. If you love someone, their pleasure is more important than your own. That's what it's like between Jia and me and how it should be for every couple. When both people think like that the sex is always incredible."

She didn't respond so I continued "Look, I'd suggest you just forget about last night and see how things go today. Maybe being around naked people all day and seeing and hearing others enjoying sex will make Steve realise that what he's been doing so far isn't right. If that still doesn't help, maybe he's just not the one for you."

It was getting time to leave the heat and we stepped outside. "Hey, do you want to try the water tunnel again?" I asked.

She agreed and we entered the passage from the sauna other side. It was even more exhilarating after being in the sauna and when we emerged in the relaxation area we felt invigorated. We took a seat and looked out over the park.

"Thanks for the advice Tom. I'll give it a try."

"I hope it helps and if you want to talk more I'm always here for you."

We rested a while longer before heading back to the beach to find the others. On the way there I said "Just a warning, we noticed last night that the soundproofing in our suite isn't great! Between your mum's bedroom and ours you can hear every sound. I don't know what it's like where you're sleeping but I'm pretty sure you might get an earful."

"Oh! Well I'm used to hearing mum."

"OK, but it might not just be her! Maybe it's good for Steve, it could be just the wakeup call he needs!"

We changed the subject and spoke about what to do for the rest of the day. We found the others resting in the shade on the beach where we'd left them. I joined Jia and Sophie went to Steve and I wondered how things would play out tonight.

During the course of the day I told Lilly that I'd spoken to Sophie and we'd see how things developed. Jia of course asked me what happened and I told her the whole story. She'd already heard about Steve's hair trigger the previous evening, so that wasn't really news. She was astonished to hear that he didn't make any effort to please Sophie and wasn't open to trying anything else.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers