All Comments on 'First Time Out'

by Fairy_Nancy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

Keep up the good work. True stories are hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My first time

I secretly dressed up for some time.First just womens panties then blouse then pantyhose(the first time i put them on i got so hard i just touched my cock once and i filled them with cumm),then shoes.My wife has hair extensions and i attached them and i look o.k.I did this for a while, jerking off until i thought lets see what happens if i walk outside.I waited until dark,dressed up, sheer hose,short skirt, thong, blouse, hair extensions, handbag and off i went.Walking along the street a couple of car horns tooted,then i turned into the park,walked along the path for awhile, joggers going past, turned to go back,sat on a bench for awhile opposite an older guy.He was looking at me so i uncrossed my legs and sat so he could glimpse my panties.After a short time he came over and sat next to me, small talk about the weather then his hand brushed my knee, i didnt move, then my inner thigh.My cock was getting hard, he grabbed my hand and led me further down the path then into a side section covered in trees and bushes.We stopped and he unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers to reveal a hard cock,suck it, so for the first time in my life i held his cock and put it in my mouth.He rocked back and forward as i licked and sucked, his cock getting harder, then he stopped and his cumm gushed into my mouth.I swallowed as best i could, kept licking until he had finished and then he pulled his cock away.He left me there,so i got up and hurried home, my first taste of a mans cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Wow you lucky tart. Wish that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Train

You look nice.I had decided to try the train in peak hour.Loose skirt, nylons, no panties, blouse, wig.The train was packed,i decided to stand in front of a middle aged guy,as people walked past i pushed my bottom against his pants, then moved away.Next time, i kept my bottom against him longer, moving it around.Then leaning right against him i reached for his trouser covered cock, he didnt move away when i touched him.The train stopped at Central, i kept hold of his cock and began to move to the door, he followed.Up the stairs, leaning so he could get a good view of my arse, then along the street,turning beckoning him into a building, 3 floors up, onto the floor into the mens toilet.He followed, i closed the door, unzipped his pants, released his cock from his underwear and put it in my mouth, sucking, his cock getting bigger, he grabs my head, no wait as he fills my mouth with his cumm.I greedily swallow,i would have preferred his cock in my bottom.he cleans up, opens the door,leaves and i am about to, but a guy comes in, what about me,he is younger,he has pulled his cock out, bigger, longer, o.k,i take it in my mouth, it is hard, he pulls me up, thats not what i want as he grabs me, pushing me forward, lifting the skirt.I feel his cock searching, i help him to find my hole and he pushes forward, entering me, going deeper, yes, yes, until he is all the way in and he starts to fuck, i new you wanted it, i have seen you here before as his cock rides in and out of me,opening me,faster, into me, my cock spurts long ropes of cumm, clenching my hole around him as he releases into me, yes, yes fill me as i push back, his cumm warming my insides.Finally he eases out of me, cleaning himself up, i stand.He says, i am the building caretaker, i have seen you on camera before,my office is on basement level.If you come into my building, see me first.I have and he fucks me everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your photo

You look great.Would like to guide my cock into your nylon covered hole.I would fill you then when we have finished i watch as the cumm leaks out of your just fucked hole.

yorkie54yorkie54over 14 years ago
HOT

That was a hot story and made better by being true. I hope you write more of them. Nice photo by the way; sexy legs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

I realize it's been a few years. But if you're still around id love to hear more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Gurl

I would loved to have been you that night. I enjoy dressing also and would love to go out in public and have a wonderful first experience. I myself love kissing and would enjoy meeting someone to enjoy it with. Good luck and hope to hear more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot story, would love to spend angst with you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great sexy story, I had an reaction after the first paragraph. Would love to see you dressed in some sexy lingerie while you suck me then after awhile we could 69 for as long as you would like before I bend you over and do you doggie style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous