All Comments on 'First Time Pussy Licker'

by leigh1982

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy, but needs to be proof read.

My headline says it all - but there were a few glitches in the text: he instead of she etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

my name is claire and i loved it for this ;)))

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Not bad for a "newbie" but getting busted by the parents is something you'll never forget. I hope this is the first of many stories you will post on this site

leigh1982leigh1982about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Glad you guys thought it was sexy, and apologies for the poor proofing. More stories to come, stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi leigh1982, _ Well Done Girl!!

For your first story, "First Time Pussy Licker" is very well written!

Thank you, this was very enjoyable. 5-Stars!!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
looking for fun times!

wow that was great I hope for a part two of this or more . my faverit score is ten

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice.

Getting busted by your parents is deifinitely embarrassing. I would be mortified. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hallo Leigh,

I'm Katrina,,, but if you remember me at all it will probably as Gay Kat, it has been two years since I read "First Time Pussy Licker", the first time and emailed you!

You did post this in comments! _ ((( Thanks everyone! _ Glad you guys thought it was sexy, and apologies for the poor proofing. "More stories to come, stay tuned!" _ by leigh1982 _ 04/03/15 ))) _ ??? _ Every so often I will open your story page on lesbian, just to see if your back and writing again,,, and still nothing!

Now I am wondering what, "More stories to come, stay tuned!" means to you??

Perhaps you have decided writing lesbian sex stories, isn't for you or you just don't enjoy writing??

Well in any case,,, it is sorry I am that your not writing any longer,,, yes!

From a sad friend,

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well 5-Stars Again, 😉

Hallo leigh1982!

Hmmm,,, First Time Pussy Licker, we all remember that!.... My first time was at the group home in Austria, I hadn't been there a week, before Marta a big fat smelly pig of a girl, came into the sleeping area, grabbed me by my hair and dragged me into her room, where she wasted no time bringing my mouth and her pussy together, and being as young as I was I needed a lot of encouragement, and Marta was only too happy to oblige, with her belt!.... Around age 10 or 11, I had my first orgasm, and discovered all the fun, sex could be with girls and older women!.... But Marta, was my first..

Well, I just wanted to see if you had written anymore stories yet.... I think here in the States you Americans, call this a "one hit wonder!",,, Yes???

Licks and kisses, from a kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

tirreno12tirreno12almost 5 years ago
Great

I was hard reading it. Great tale

Ajr12002Ajr12002about 3 years ago
Wow

That was a great story, felt like I was there. My body did too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good story

joan_joan_about 3 years ago

Well done, and love how open the Author is, in telling her own story, her enjoyment, and how she was so afraid after being caught by her friends folks... lusty folks who seem to have enjoyed seeing her wet, and trembling in front of them. Pity was last time to see her friend..

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous