All Comments on 'First Time Sissy at the Gloryhole'

by Stephen_Heathcote

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just once I'd like to read a realistic tale

One where the guy would just take a big bite of the strangers cock he was being forced to suck. Garbage.

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 8 years agoAuthor

Kind of like the big unwelcome dick you just forced through my comment hole, Mr. Anonymous?

CDinpantiesCDinpantiesalmost 8 years ago
Must be a different story

I didn't read anything about being forced to suck cock. he saw the cock and had to have it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Observation

Couldn't someone do a more wholesome family values version where the guy just had to eat a hot dog? This contributes to America's moral decay!

KristyTKristyTalmost 8 years ago
Mounted

I enjoyed your one page short story! Easy read and to the point!

Next time, I hope you can sheath and play with the wall mounted cock longer.

Keep them coming and us cumming!

cali_fraecali_fraealmost 8 years ago
To the 2 anons

Anon #1: just because you can't put yourself in the main charecters shoes doesn't mean others can't. This is literotica - its all about fantasy & what you find erotic. If you really want a story about a tv biting a cock rather than sucking it i suggest you write it as i doubt you'll find it otherwise. That said if that's what you find erotic...well that speaks for itself.

Anon #2: i read your comment but it only made sense if you wrote it to be dripping with sarcasm. I hope thats how it was meant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Ok you have started on this journey. And made me hard. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Boy are you people uptight!

Somebody makes a facetious tongue in cheek comments about eating a hot dog and you stupid faggots don't see the humor. Maybe that's why you're faggots.

gunthernehmengunthernehmenalmost 8 years ago
@hotdog anon

"Maybe that's why you're faggots."

No. *I'm* a faggot because I love sucking cocks and having them pulse in my mouth so I can taste that sweet, delicious cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the story

It was a good story, short and to the point. It is similar to my first experience at an ABS. Except I stayed in the booth and sucked 3 more to completion. As for the guy with the rude faggot comment about this story, you know you want to (or do) suck cock. Otherwise you would not read these stories in the first place. You are probably just jeolous that someone had the courage to do what you dream of doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good story

Loved your story but I would have enjoyed it so much more if the Sissy had put his cum soaked camisole back on and worn it as he drove home.

I had an encounter as I peddled my bike through the local woods after an encounter with a stranger who shot his load inside the rear of my shorts then pulled my shorts back up and used his hand to spread and massage his cum over the rear end of my shorts spreading his cum all over my arse and leaving a huge wet patch on the back of my shorts that could be seen as I rode my bike home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turned on

Such a sexy, naughty, exciting story.  What a sweet horny cocksucker you are I am so hard now. Please email me at

tralala98@gmx.com

If you are not interested, that is OK.

Csucker64Csucker64about 6 years ago
Loved it

I would love to have been you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wish it was me. i will service anyone. just ask.callme 313-720-4287

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous