All Comments on 'First Time Strip Poker'

by HCarl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 8 years ago
Well done.

That was a very enjoyable read.

kjanekjaneover 8 years ago
5 *

Wow, someone who can write grammatically with sensuality and with detail--so much better than the tripe that we usually find here. Excellent story. This story is a gem. I hope it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. Thanks for writing.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
One of the best stories based on this scenario

Stories about a group of friends getting together and, (unexpectedly), playing strip poker (or spin the bottle etc.) are ten a penny. Luckily, this story is written well and has far more about it than most. I would go as far as to say it is the best of this genre that I have read. Well done - I look forward the follow up to answer questions like - did Lin give her virginity to David? Did David get it on with Ashley?

Keep writing.

AliasNoneAliasNoneover 8 years ago
Wow!

One of the best stories I've ever read here. Hot, without getting too kinky (not that I would've minded). It's not perfect, but I still loved it.

The prose was very clean. It was a bit dull (I go in for more flowery stuff), but still good.

The scenario was quite hot. The characters were nice and believable. The dialog was a bit too long-winded in some cases (maybe it's just my tastes).

I'm giving this story 5 stars, even though it's not perfect, because on this site, not getting 5 stars is almost like a bad rating. In actuality, I'd give it 7/10, which is still very good.

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 8 years ago
5

I found this very enjoyable. You have an elegant style. Also, your story had far more depth than most strip poker stories. Can't wait to read the next one.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 8 years ago
Very good story

I see this is your first post -- very good job. The card game was a little long but the writing was well done. Only very minor typos. Hope to see more. Keep up the GREAT work.

KentishKentishover 8 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

This is a great story, well told with plenty of attention to detail, and equal attention to grammar and spelling (which matter, even in a sex story). Thank you for letting me in on this crazy strip poker game!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You took an overused basic scenario and made a great read out of it. Easily the best strip poker story that I've read. It could use a little more editing, but it wasn't enough to pull me out of the story. Looking forward to more of your writing.

bigdt101bigdt101over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Really enjoyed the story, I look forward to further instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What an amazing story! I love the detail in the description of the game. The characters are real, the dialogue is good, the momentum is good. I can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved the story! The characters felt well fleshed out given that each felt like they having their own thoughts, goals and motivations. I really think that this is what brought it all together in the end with each of them being able to experience at least part of what they were fantasizing about. I can't wait for the next story! Particularly so far as Lin is certainly as she sounds like a real hottie! :D

General_OGeneral_Oover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing please write chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well set up for more

I give 5 stars for the story but the editing let it down, however, it didn’t stop me from reading and glad I did. I hope Michael enjoys it when he has to do a blow job and kiss another man. Stephanie set him up nicely when she did some girl on girl to tease him and got him to agree to a three way with two males. If a male fantasy is watching two women go for it what does he think a female fantasy might be?

I might have let the men have more than one orgasm. In such a sexually charged atmosphere each of these blokes would have easily gone one or two more. I know at their age I was able to do 5 within a couple of hours and 40 years later five over an extended love making session is still within the realms of possibility. Having said that it didn’t detract from the story in the least. Not everyone there had more than one orgasm.

Very entertaining and look forward to the various directions this could go in.

rso13rso13over 8 years ago
Wanting more

I really enjoyed this. No one was humiliated and everyone ended up have a terrific time. I have some thoughts about the direction it could go in but during the story when I thought I knew what was about to come and looking forward to it you made your own direction and it was really good, probably better than I would have done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just one edit...

Excellent story. Good pace and good use of characters. The only edit is that the title "Junior Analyst" went out of fashion years ago. It sounds dated because the Junior Analysts are now just called "Analyst", and the Analyst II are called "Senior Analyst".

The title "junior" has been removed from everything except "Partner"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

Five Stars, no doubt about it. I took part in some similiar events, but there had always been somebody among the players, who was suddenly refusing to go on. Although previously agreeing with the rules. No such person in this story, not even the virgin Lin, excellent idea, spicing up the whole story. Well, if I'm not mistaken, there is an outburst of her sexuality to come. I am curious to know if I'm right. Although I would like to know it immediatly, take your time for the next part. So it will hopefully be written in an outstanding way as this one.

MrFrustrationMrFrustrationabout 8 years ago
Oh my god WOW

That was perfect from beginning to end. Great characterization, plot development, a slow build of events to keep you reading page after page. Then, suddenly a satisfying ending in the way you didn't expect that left you wanting more. I can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A TRULY NOBLE EFFORT, MARRED BY LAX HOUSEKEEPING!!!!

The other comments praise your plot, characters, pace, and erotic imagination. I don't disagree. However, on the minus side this work needs a second pass by a literate editor to rise to the level of a 5 star story. Too often there were obvious errors; misused and missing words, confused meaning, awkward construction, and other areas where a bit of professional polish would elevate the already high level to gem status. Consider:

house warming (house-warming)

get too much stick (EUPHEMISM???? WHY BOTHER????)

peoples bedrooms (people’s)

her an Michael (and)

exiting stuff (exciting)

whip cream (whipped)

just eat their dessert (ate)

Never have I (-never) (ever)

letting the alcohol getting too him (get to)

way to positive (too)

RECKONED he had had enough to drink for a while now, and he RECKONED (I RECKON HE RECKONED, DON’T YOU RECKON HE RECKONED????)

his administrations (ministrations)

try-out (tryout)

each sock as on (one)

earrings of first (off)

areola's (areolas) (4)

David streak (David’s )

missed (-to fill) out a flush (filling)

loses their last item (his/her) (3)

just (a) little sag

pair of two's (twos)

with their top (her)

one night stand (one-night stand)

winking it Michael (at)

take of (off)

keep is pants on (his) (2)

Stephanie and himself (him)

(-it) might be the one (he)

I'll get the oven timer (MOST OVEN TIMERS ARE NOT ACCURATE OR ADJUSTABLE ENOUGH TO TIME A DURATION AS SHORT AS 30 SECONDS!!!!)

let go of David's waste (waist)

needed (-have) bothered (to)

laying down (lying)

view on her gorgeous breasts (of)

hernipples (her nipples)

covering there nudity (their)

bbarebbareabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Very erotic. Great character build-up. The characters were likeable but far from perfect (although Lin was the sheltered one just dying to break free). Lin was by far my favorite character although Stephanie was very interesting in her own right. I sure hope you have many more great stories ready to share.

screedbearscreedbearalmost 8 years ago
Where is Game 2?

Very Nice, great development and great game. But we need game 2.. And your lovely virgin girl, needs to go further, and then further again as in double penetration.

You need a couple more men and to twist it up maybe loose a guy and girl and then replace them with new so that you get there own stories and development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing and story

Very natural dialog and pacing. Excellent writing.

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
Damn

That was incredibly hot - well written and so vibrant and immersive, I felt like I was in the room. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHCarl@HCarl
For those wondering: the intended order to read my stories in is: 1. First Time Strip Poker 2. More first times