First Time Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your hands," he said to me eventually, and I held them up for him. He squirted some soap into them. "Clean my ass," he told me, and I grimaced. I did not enjoy playing with other people's assholes, as I found them quite disgusting, like feet, but I knew better than to disobey. I lathered up my hands, and began to clean her ass cheeks, postponing the crack as long as possible.

Eventually he tired of my delay tactics. "Clean the crack and the asshole, you dumb cunt," he shouted at me, and begrudgingly I began to do so. I cleaned he as best as I could with my hands and the soap, and then stopped, waiting for his approval. "Now use your tongue, whore," he said to me, and shoved his ass at my face, spreading apart his cheeks.

I stuck out my tongue tentatively, and licked lightly at his crack. "Stick it inside me, goddamn it, how fucking stupid are you?" he shot at me. Mortified again, I eased my tongue into his tight pucker, and began to fuck his asshole with my tongue. I could taste mostly soap, which wasn't pleasant. I got a rhythm going, and tried to ignore the fact that my tongue was in his ass. It was then that he let out a fart, and laughed at me as I coughed and spluttered at the sudden smell and taste.

"Keep going, bitch, that was not your excuse to stop," he told me, still laughing. I went back to rimming him, now tasting more ass than soap, which made me gag a few times. When he were satisfied that I was sufficiently humiliated, he turned around, and demanded that I give he my hands again. I did so, and he poured more soap into them. "Clean your ass off my cock now, slut," he commanded, and I began to do so. I lathered up his dick, as well as his balls, trying to be as caring as possible with them. When he felt that I had done a good enough job, he rinsed himself off.

"Ok, pig, open your mouth, I need to pee again," he said. I did so, dreading this, as I knew how bad it tasted. He once again pissed in my mouth and all over my face. When he was done, he told me to hold the piss in my closed mouth. "You can spit it out when you are done cleaning yourself off, whore," he told me, "but make sure that you are good and clean, I wouldn't want to find any part of you dirty and have to punish you again. Stand up and get to it." He then left the shower and dried himself off, leaving me to clean myself.

I stood, and began by washing out my hair. It was covered in dried cum and piss, and a tiny bit of vomit, so I made sure to clean it well before moving on to my body. I cleaned every bit of myself off as good as possible, taking my time even though I hated the taste in my mouth. When I was finally done, I spat out his piss gratefully, and stepped out of the shower to dry myself off.

He had taken all of the towels, however, and I had nothing to dry myself off with. I shivered, and made my way into the other room, where he were drinking and watching tv again. "Sir, I have no towel," I told him.

"Well then I guess you will just have to air dry," he told me, and motioned for me to act as his footstool again. I did so, shivering. As I shivered under his feet, he watched television for about an hour, I think, although I lost track of time. Once he was sufficiently bored, he kicked me over.

"Ok, slut, I am tired of you. Throw on your coat, grab your clothes and toys, and get out of my room," he told me, unceremoniously kicking me out. I did as I was told, and he saw me to the door. As I was leaving, he stopped me, and looked hard at me. "You did well, slut," he told me, and I smiled up at he, glad to have pleased him.

12