All Comments on 'First Time Tasting Real Cock'

by traploverr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
A nice first story

I give it a 5 even though the title is a bit misleading.

You didn't really get a taste did you?. All that cum and nothing in your mouth?

I liked your expression of being ready to "worship" the cock so the next time you approach the altar give yourself the treat of savoring the taste and texture of the cum.

Maybe that will be the theme of your next story which I hope will appear soon.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Hand Job

'My masseuse, being the professional that he is, quickly shifted his attention back to me...' Unintended, yet an extremely funny line. Good story.

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 10 years ago
Writing requires a little research

"Masseur" is the a male who practices massage. "Masseuse" refers to a female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Way to get Initiated

Sounds like a nice way to get initiated. I wish he had taken more of an initiative, and grabbed the cock for the CUM , and directed it into his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I'm ready to take my first real cock in my mouth and ass. Good story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My first time.

I was bisexual or at least I thought I was as I loved to go to public bathrooms and watch guys take a piss. Im married, I never had sex with a man but jacked off at the thought,

I was on a business trip in Pennsylvania and on the way back I stopped in a rest area, you know the old kind where a person could look down and see the person in the stall.

So for whatever reason, I was really horney and no more than the thought was in my mind, a person, 40ish walked by and looked over the stall door. I must have had a hard on because he said " You really take care of that thing don't you" And he said " could I get a closer look? and I pulled the rest of my dick out and the door opened.

He went immediately onto his knees and took me in his mouth and I thought I was in heaven. I came and came

I was hooked, still am and i'm always looking.

Ill do just about anything

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This very similar to how I experienced my first cock. I saw an advert which showed mantoman massage so I booked an appointment. The masseur was about 5 years older than me and explained the massage was done nude which I said was fine by me.Before long I was sucking his cock he fucked me then ended up giving me a massive facial so much cum I loved it. 5 years on and I have. experienced the most amazing sex with this man including a threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous