First Time Together

Story Info
Gabrielle is more than she appears.
1.1k words
4.31
18k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first attempt at publishing one of my stories. If it goes over well, I may do more. So I hope you enjoy.)

*

Monday in the train station cafe was normally the worst shift I could have gotten. People came in expecting their coffee to be exactly how they wanted it and they wanted it fast or else you got abuse for being too slow.

That morning however, the morning rush was over quickly and I was cleaning down the counter when she walked in. She was slender, not curvy but her white dress flowed around her and her hair was tied back in twin pigtails.

As she approached, she smiled so sweetly at me that I felt my heart pound harder with every second and when I opened my mouth to speak, I couldn't speak for a moment.

She giggled softly at my expression, clearly this wasn't the first time she'd had that reaction on men.

When I realised, I took a deep breath and smiled softly. "Hello, may I take your order?" I asked, trying to be professional.

"Hmm, I'd like a Gingerbread Latte...and maybe something else." She said, giving me a wink that made my heart skip a beat.

"Ok, name?" I asked. I felt myself blushing as I asked for her name. I had asked many women this question, yet this felt strangely more difficult.

She tilted her head so cutely and smiled before answering. "Gabrielle." She says.

When she took the cup, she pulled out a pen and wrote a number on my hand. "Call me later, ok handsome?" She asked, turning and walking away, her hips swaying so seductively that I followed them until they were out of sight.

*

Later, after I finished work, I called the number. She was so happy I'd called that she wanted to meet tonight at her house for some "Fun", and I was up for it.

When I arrived, I pressed the doorbell and waited for a moment. When the door opened, there she was, dressed in a long pink dressing gown that showed off her feminine figure.

"Come in, it's warm in here." She says, motioning seductively with one fingers and I step inside.

Inside the house, she leads me into the living room, her hips swaying as she looked back, giving me a cheeky smile.

Once there, she stands, back still to me and slowly removes her dressing gown, first revealing the strap of a pink lace bra and then a matching thong, the strong sliding between her perfectly round ass cheeks.

She looks over her shoulder and slowly turns, her C cup breasts are on display as the bra has peep holes but as I look down her gorgeous body, I notice a small bulge in the front of her thong.

I look back up at her and she is blushing deeply, clearly knowing what must be going through your head right now.

"P...please, don't leave, I can explain." She says as she fiddles with her fingers and I don't move an inch.

We both sit on the sofa and she looks so cute as she starts to explain. "I...I'm a sissy slut. I was born a man, but I wanted to be a woman. I have a Mistress, she helped bring this out of me." She says and I can see her eyes starting to well up.

Without waiting for another word, I put my arm around her shoulders and smiled softly as I kissed her lips. She was surprised at first but soon began to melt into the kiss, wanting more.

We kiss for a moment before she pulls away. "Why? Most guys run by now." She says, a little confused but I just smirk. "Because you're amazing, beautiful and I think I've fallen for you." I say

She blushes deeply, her hands gripping together before she gets on her knees. "I fell for you too. So please, make me yours." She says, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

I undo my trousers and as I pull out my hard cock, she instantly grabs my hips and impales herself onto my hard member.

I moan out in pleasure as she starts to suck me hard, her tongue sliding up and down underneath my shaft and her hand sliding to my balls, massaging them as the room is filled with slurping moans.

Feeling her wonderful mouth, I am soon ready to blow but before I can, she pulls off me and smirks. "Not yet lover." She says as she gets on the sofa and puts her ass into the air, pulling aside the thong to reveal a quivering hole and her clittycock.

"Fuck me baby, lube my hole and fill me up." She says, spreading her cheeks wider and beckoning me on.

I stand behind her and spit on her hole before sliding my cock inside with a loud scream of pleasure from her.

Gabrielle starts to grind her hips back against me as I thrust into her, we both moaned, her sissy pussy was squeezing my cock so tightly that it felt like heaven.

Leaning down, I pinch and play with her nipples as I fuck her harder, my balls slapping against her body as I feel the pressure I know all too well.

I feel her body start to shudder as I moan in her ear. "Mmmmm, gonna cum baby." I moan and she screams back. "Me to...me to. I want your cum deep in my pussy. Make me your woman." She screams as she starts to cum, her clitty leaking heavily as her pussy convulses around me.

I grip her hips tight and slam deep as I start to shoot my load, filling her pussy with thick ropes of my hot cum.

As I slowly pull out with a pop, Gabrielle is left panting, her fingers gripping the sofa as she clenches hard, trying to keep the cum inside her.

"Baby, We've got to do this again." She says but as she looks at the clock, her eyes widen. "Oh god, my Mistress will be home soon. Please, go." She says before throwing me my clothes.

But before she saw me to the door, she slid a finger into her pussy, pulled out some cum and sucked her finger clean.

I knew I'd be seeing my baby around soon.

(If you've read this far, thank you. I'm sorry if this one was a little long, it's just I really wanted to make a good start. Hopefully you've enjoyed it and will be coming back for more.)