First Time Training Session Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That same tiny voice in the darkest corner of my brain screamed, "Yes, yes, yes!" and before I could stop her, the whore in me took over. I spit on his cock head and started stroking his shaft. Up and down, starting slow. Under my my hand his dick was still dry, and as I squeezed and pumped my hand up and down it made his skin slide over the stiff inner core of his cock. I spat on it again, trying to get it wet enough for my hand to just slip and slide over his rod as I stroked him. I turned my eyes up to him with a look that meant 'fuck you man' while I opened my mouth as wide as I could and pushed his cock head between my lips and onto my tongue.

It felt like it happened in slow motion. Instantly I had flashbacks of getting face fucked and used and I could feel it again, and I wanted it. It was all I wanted. The end of his cock was so large and surprisingly smooth as it slipped past my top lip. Then both lips plopped over the tall ridge of his cock head and down around his shaft just below the head, wrapping it tight.

I looked back up at him and heard another car drive by not 100 feet away from us on the highway. I opened my mouth wide and thrusted it down on his rod, letting it slide over my tongue and hit the back of my throat. I gagged. He let out a little chuckle and moaned. I did it again, and choked again, but not very hard.

"This is what happens when you don't keep your slut slaves in good shape. You need to be practicing much, much more." I pulled his dick out of my mouth and put out my tongue all flat, so I could slap it on there (my favorite thing to do). It was so heavy, it made the sexiest noise beating up my tongue. I opened wide and started pushing my head up and down on his big dick, sucking hard so it would make nasty slurping noises as I did. I bounced my head, taking about 5 inches in and out of my slut throat. I moved faster, dramatically throwing my head on his dick so much that my entire body was moving, including my ass cheeks which were wobbling forward and back like a bitch twerking with a dick in her face. He loved it.

"Look at that candy ass move while you suck," he said, "dump that girlfriend, you were born for this." I didn't respond. I couldn't. Six inches in made me choke hard, and when I did tons of throaty slobber came out of my mouth with his cock. I almost went to wipe my face but remembered-this guy likes his sluts messy. The slobber ran down my chin and dropped to the ground under me in long slimy strings. I was out of breath and was taking quick short breaths that were almost little moans. He reached down to his dick and removed my right hand from its base, taking his cock and pointing it at my mouth and putting his other hand into my now-longer hair, pulling it tight into his fist. He brought my face down do his dome, and I thought he was going to jam it in, but instead he just placed the head in, making sure my mouth was held wide open. A drop of spit rolled out over my bottom lip. I turned my eyes up to him, waiting.

"Hands down, at your sides," he said calmly. My elbows had been supporting me on the couch between his thighs, so when I moved them my chest fell down to the couch between his knees, and it was the only thing holding me up on the couch. That, his hand gripping my hair, and his cock head propping my jaw open wide. I nervously lowered my hands down to my sides. The man slowly pushed down on my head, threading his meat into my hole. A little bit, then a little more, until his rod was pushed right down my throat. What little control over this that I had before was gone with my hands down.

Right then he abruptly yanked my head up and down on his dick, and noises started coming from my throat that I hadn't made since the last time I saw him. Desperate, embarrassing slurps and coughs. It gave me that rush of adrenaline you get when you've gone too deep in a swimming pool and you run out of air before you get to the surface, that primal fear that you won't get the air you need. It was scary, but was turning me on. Why the hell was it turning me on?

His other hand joined his first, grabbing a fistful of hair. Holding my head tight he started thrusting up with his hips. I choked hard and my back arched forward automatically as I gagged. I didn't mean to but I put my hands up to pull him out of me before I choked to death on his dick.

He slapped my hands away, then leaned way forward off of the couch, reaching over my back and spanked my ass as hard as he could. It hurt so bad, especially because it was sweaty. The sun had moved the shadow of the roof just a little, so my ass was in the blazing light.

"Strike two cunt" he said. He sat back again and picked my head up again by the hair, forcing three fingers into my mouth to the back of my throat, making my eyes bulge and then squeeze shut tight. I tried so hard not to gag. Then he threw me back down on his cock. My hands were back down, each gripping and stretching the base of my shirt to try and take my focus off the feeling in my throat. He continued working my head on his rod, sometimes pulling it out and rubbing my face on his massive nut sack, saying "Drool bitch...drool..." He wanted his balls all slippery like last time, and I had so much spit from my throat it was easy.

My cock remained rock hard. Regardless of what I knew was right, the whore inside me was taking over all of the controls, and I started to love it. I kept trying to make my ass wiggle to the rhythm of the rough face fucking he was giving me. I felt like I was multitasking, trying not to gag and struggling on his pole while keeping my hands down and my body locked in the submissive low-down, ass up, back arched position. It was tough to get enough air and the light-headedness was giving me kind of a buzz. I was gasping in breaths whenever he pulled himself all the way out of my face, but it wasn't quite enough. I got a little dizzy but for some reason it felt good-it made my balls tingle a little as they moved just slightly to the rhythm of the suckjob the man demanded of me.

"Worship it," the voice in my head demanded, no longer just a whisper. "You are his bitch. And you are a lucky, lucky slut to serve such a big, thick cock." Some part of me agreed with it, in my mind, and took his cock down deep, looking up at him, posing for him with his meat in me. "You're lucky to have him bossing you around. Using you." I lurched and and had to use all my back muscles to pull my head up and off his cock, gasping loudly and dropping some clear slimy spit onto his dick head. "Now get down low, and worship it," the voice said loudly in my ear.

I spread my knees wider, bringing my ass even closer to the ground, getting as low beneath him as I could. I stared in his eyes and threw my face straight down onto his cock before he even got a chance to force it down by my hair. When my face jerked down it yanked on my hair that was still in his grip, pulling his hands down with it. He looked a little surprised, as I slowly pulled inch by inch of it out of my throat, keeping eye contact, before dramatically swooping my head back down on his cock, tossing him into my throat. He let go of my hair. I gave it to him again. Fast down, slower up, fast down again, almost to the point of choking, then slowly back out again, over and over. My eyes watered, and I tried to put on an innocent face for him.

When he let go of my hair, it felt like he'd taken off the training wheels. I was being the little cocksucker he wanted all on my own, vigorously using his cock on myself. I was wrong. He took my head back with both fists full of my hair, and pushed me down harder than before. His meat felt never ending, but all of the sudden my nose was smashed up against his rough pubic hair, the entirety of his nearly nine inches of daddy meat in my throat. I gagged hard, and my hands came up before I could stop them. He slowly, slowly let his cock slide out of me. I was pushing off him with both hands but he was holding down tight. It was unbearably slow. Once it was out a bunch of my spit followed it, dropping next to his balls on the couch. I let out a few uncontrollable, wet sounding coughs.

"Strike three. What a shame. Ok slut, since you can't keep your hands off we will try it another way. See that bag over there?" There was a plain black gym bag at the end of the structure on the ground. I nodded. "Crawl over there and get it".

Like an idiot I started to stand and he said, "Did I stutter bitch? C-r-a-w-l," he spelled it out for me. Again the whore in me had all control, and I lowered my chest and shoulders down low towards the ground, below the height of my hips. With one hand I tugged on the base of my shirt, pulling it up to my bellybutton so the back would not cover my ass. I started crawling through the dirt and scraps of trash with my ass way up in the air. It was fucking filthy. I could feel his eyes on me as I moved my hips, strutting away from him slowly on all fours. My ass cheeks wiggled, flashing him with little peeks of my asshole. When I got to the bag I looked up and saw a car drive by. Oh shit, I was in plain view! Reality hit me in the face. I grabbed the bag and scrambled back over to the stranger quickly, remembering all of the sudden that I was outside, almost naked, covered in slobber and sweat. People might actually see this nightmare.

When I got back he put me right where I had been, and told me to lick his nuts. I did, fast and wet and with as much spit as I had, making sure not to use my hands, feeling worried once again about the cars driving by. He unzipped the bag and took something out.

"Left hand," he said, "don't you dare stop licking those balls. Give me your hand."

I lifted my hand up, but couldn't see what he was doing because his thick cock blocked my view. Then I felt it-he was putting something around my wrist. He snapped it on tight.

"Right hand" he barked. I gave him my right and brought my left hand down to my eye-level at his ball sack to see what he'd put on me. It was a black leather cuff with a silver metal ring attached to it. And at that moment, the first thing I felt was excited. Just for an instant. Then I was scared, but my tongue never stopped working his sack. I nervously took turns sucking one of his massive balls into my mouth and then the other, pausing to take fast, deep breaths, while he put on my other cuff. Once it was on, he told me to sit up. I struggled back up off the couch, onto my knees, and he stood and pushed me further back by the shoulder so I tipped back and was squatting on my toes, as low as I could, knees bent all the way, and all of my weight at the front of my now very dusty dress shoes.

He went around behind me, crouched down like I was and slapped my ass so hard that I fell forwards onto the couch, my nipples scuffing on the rough material of the cushion. He grabbed me back roughly and put me back like I was so he could smack it again.

"Girly fucking bubble-ass" he muttered. There was one more good slap that made me squeal loudly. Then using a little metal clip, he drew one of my hands behind my back, then the other, and clipped them together by the silver rings on the cuffs. I could barely move them-they were locked only an inch or two from each other. He stood and got back in front of me, his cock still so hard. Sweat ran down my face, into my eyes, and it stung. He took a little step forward, so he was right in front of me, his shins touching my inner thighs as I squatted, keeping my knees spread wide. I opened my mouth wide for him, he didn't even have to tell me to. And then my eyes squeezed themselves closed and my hands fought the cuffs as his thick cock head plunged deep into and out of my throat and his hands gripped my head, never letting more than four inches of his cock shaft show outside my lips. I was totally helpless.

As he face fucked me he said "You love it, don't you? Yes, she loves getting throated."

"Yes yes yes!" the voice in me squealed. I felt like I was going to choke and gag and pass out from lack of air, but it turned me on so much that it was worth it. Being held tightly bound and at his mercy alternated between being insanely hot and simply terrifying. He used me forever. It must have been 10 minutes there in the dirt, my hands tied back. I kept flinching and lurching, fighting against the cuffs. Finally he yanked his cock out of my mouth.

"Ok now bitch," he said, "I don't regularly do this, but I'm feeling nice so I'm going to give you a choice. I'm going to let you do yourself a favor." He leaned over my back, and unclipped my hands so they could come apart. My arms swung forward and I was so relieved, they were sore. He grabbed the black bag and tossed it to the ground next to me. "Reach into that bag and see what you get." I slowly put one of my shaking hands into the bag, and grabbed around. When I brought it out, I was holding a skin toned, roughly 6 inch dildo that was relatively thin. Only it wasn't really a dildo because it got very thin at the base before widening to a broad cap at its end. It was a dildo-butt plug. A play dick that was meant to go in and stay in. A chill went through my body.

It clearly wasn't brand new, and my first thought was where the hell has this thing been already? But of course it didn't matter. The man again grabbed me by my neck, standing tall above me, squeezing so I would look right up at him.

"You should know where this afternoon is headed by now" he said with a fake-looking expression of sympathy for me on his face, twisting his lips into an over exaggerated frown. I took a big swallow. I knew what he meant.

"Please..." I started, but he covered my mouth with one of his palms and gave me a stern look.

"This is your one chance to make it easier." He looked at his wrist watch. "You have...15 seconds to get that up your lil pussy, or its gone". I looked up like you can't be serious, and he said "12 seconds..." I panicked. Even the whore in me panicked. Instantly I spit as much as I could in my hand and reached around and slapped it onto my asshole. Then I took the rubber cock and rubbed it up and down with my wet hand as fast as I could, spreading the slippery spit on it. I reached back and spread my ass with my right hand, and with the left I brought the dildo to my asshole. I hadn't been ready for this. I lined it up and pushed on it. It hurt. My heart was pounding. I pushed harder and it went in a little, then it really hurt! I thought it was impossible. I saw him hold up his hand, gesturing 5 seconds, 4 seconds...I pushed it hard and relaxed as much as I could, and it slid in. 2 seconds...I pushed and damn it was so tight and at the last moment I felt my asshole clench down around the thin part of the plug, locking it in. It was all the way in me. I had just barely made it in time, and as it settled inside me I let out a big long moan, not knowing if I felt relieved or even more tense.

Before the moan was even done the stranger stepped up and pushed his cock back over my tongue, bumping hard on the back of my throat before passing behind it. My hands were still free and I almost made the impulsive mistake of putting them up onto his thighs to push him out of me. At the last moment I caught myself as my hands went up and instead of putting them between the two of us to get me away, I let them go around him and grab his ass. One hand got each of his ass cheeks. His ass was surprisingly firm as he was flexing it to drive his cock into my mouth. I played it off like I just meant to get him in deeper, and he just let out a little laugh at me.

Then the man leaned way forward over my head, using both of his hands to push my face onto his cock and deep into the pocket of his crotch. With my head stuck in the pit of his groin, he let go of my head but kept it pushed down on his rod with his elbows, mashing them against the back of my skull. I knew what he wanted, and I took my hands off of his ass and brought them behind my back so he could clip them together again. All of my focus was on not choking, and miraculously I didn't. The pain in my asshole was slowly numbing. I was so full at both ends, and my body screamed at me to get these poles out of me. But I wasn't listening to my body anymore, only the stranger.

The next throating was ruthless. With my hands clipped behind my back again, he clearly didn't care how I felt at all, and the fucked up part was that I felt really good. The dildo was pushing on my prostate and it was amazing. So slutty, out here in this trashy place, outside, getting used. I wished I could watch this from the side. I knew I was doing as good or better a job on this dick than most pornstars. I could feel my cock leaking precum onto the dirt.

He plunged his dick all the way in my mouth and kept it there, my nose smashed up against his scratchy pubic hair. My hands opened on their own and then gripped down hard on my ass cheeks, my nails digging into them. I choked quietly, trying so hard not to, and instead of pulling out he just started doing short quick thrusts. I felt the bone just behind the base of his cock bumping on my upper lip as he thrusted off it, making sure his dick was as deep as it could possibly go. His sticky balls stayed pressed against my chin as he flexed his rod all the way in my throat, tenderizing the spot eight and a half inches past my lips with his meat hammer. My throat ached hard. My entire head was just locked down on the front of this stud. He pumped. My eyes bulged and watered until tears ran over my cheeks. I gagged. Then he fucked my face at machine gun speed for a moment before he finally pulled out of me.

A loud, relieved "Ahh!" escaped from my mouth, and I coughed. It hurt. This was hard. I was sacrificing my throat for him. "You like that, you fuck?!" I yelled at him impulsively, spitting and giving him an icy stare. He laughed a little and put his hand on my chin, directing my lips back to his cock.

"No talking talking from you. Remember, you silly whore?"

I wanted to say something back, but the slut voice in my head said "You know he's right, whore, no talking back..."

I gave a rough, open-mouth moan and he placed his meat back at the entrance to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out on the bottom of his rod, out past my bottom lip, cupping the curve of the underside of his cock as he started pumping me again. I could actually feel his bulging dick vein running back and forth over it. It got more and more intense, until he was skull fucking me, when out of nowhere he stopped and my throat went quiet. His dick slid out.

"Looks like you're ready" he said. With that he pulled me to my feet gruffly and looked me right in the face. "One word and that video gets sent to your girl and posted on every porn site I can find. Understand?" I nodded. He gently reached around me, to my ass, and slowly pulled on the dildo. I could feel my hole stretching out as the thicker part passed through it. Instantly I got an intense feeling, like a chill, from the friction of the rubber dick sliding through my hole. Then the head of the fake cock slipped right out of my hole. I felt so empty. He tossed it on the couch, then with both arms he turned my body outward, away from the shack, and with one hand holding my hair, making my head point up and the other hand pushing on the cuffs behind my back, he marched me forward. I stumbled and walked in front of him, and then I was petrified. No. No way. He's taking me over by the truck. And that is what he did.

He walked me over and undid the tailgate of his truck, and it fell with a loud thud. I looked over my shoulder as much as I could reach and saw the highway behind me. We were in plain fucking view. Oh my god. The stranger unhooked my cuffs. I instantly tried to cover myself up with my hands, to block the view of my ass from the highway.