First Time Training Session Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally his orgasm finished, and he started to remove his meat from me. Before it was all the way out, he paused to slap both of my ass cheeks at once from below, which stung a lot. Then he removed his cock head, and as he did I felt a bit of cum slide out and down from my ass onto my inner thighs. My natural reaction was to clench my ass, and I did, keeping the rest trapped in me.

The stranger leaned in and wiped the sweat off his forehead using the shirt that was still around my neck, then stepped to the side, and turned around to sit, putting his ass on the end of the tailgate next to me.

"Fuck yes..." he said. "You're becoming a good little whore." My knees were shaking under me and I was breathing hard. He stood up and walked back towards the shack. I was alone again, and the truck was still there. I just stood like that on display for him. The little bit of cum that I had accidentally let out of me started running down past my knee. I wondered if the trucker could see it from that distance. I heard the stranger walking back over to me, and finally, the driver put his truck in gear, and the truck slowly pulled back onto the highway. The stranger stepped to the right side of the truck by the wheel, and I turned my face from left to right to see him, putting my left cheek on the rough metal. He was smoking another cigarette and fully clothed.

He reached over and unclipped the cuff from my wrist, leaving it connected to the chain. My hand instantly fell into the truck and back, and I brought it back towards my waist. It was so fucking sore from being pulled on like that. He walked around, and undid the other cuff. As soon as he did, I just collapsed backwards, out of the bed of the truck and onto my ass in the dirt. I felt dust on the ground stick to the wet line on my leg where the cum had dripped.

Clunk. He slammed the tailgate up on his truck, then he turned to me and looked down at me. He put one hand out on my chin, in a weird consoling type way.

"That was good, you did well slut." He said, "But," he continued, moving his thumb from the base of my chin up and into my mouth, all the way into it, pushing down on it, clamping my tongue and my chin between his thumb and fingers. "...this is not over. Not at all. In fact," he said, taking a drag of his cigarette, "I was really just getting that out of the way. Now that you're cherry has been popped, you are of actual use to me." He removed his thumb from my tongue, taking his hand off my face, and then giving me two gentle little slaps on my cheek. "Keep checking your inbox for a message from me," he said, "I don't think I need to tell you that its in your best interest to keep checking it. And don't keep me waiting once you've heard from me. Got it?"

I nodded.

"Good," he said. Until then, slut...". He turned and stepped towards his truck, popped open the door, got in and started the engine. He hit the gas and took off, throwing a little dust my way, and turning around to get back on the highway.

I struggled up quick, wanting to finally get out of view. I stumbled to the side, hiding myself behind the trees, as I heard his truck rumble off into the distance. I was suddenly nervous again, but my cock was still hard. I couldn't believe it. All of it. Any of it. I was still outside. Still naked. I pulled the stretched out wife beater off of my sore neck and put it on. It was so stretched it looked stupid, and it had dirt and sweat all over it. I needed my clothes back on. I stepped over to my clothes, in a pile next to the torn up porn mags, and was about to pick up my boxers when I looked up.

The dildo was still on the dirty couch. I stared at it for a moment, and then realized that I was stroking my cock with my right hand. I literally didn't even realize until I looked down. My left hand made its way back around my bulging left ass cheek, and I reached with it to touch my heavily used hole with the tip of my fingers. It was wet to the touch. Mmmm...yess the whore in my mind thought as it directed me over to the couch. I sat down on it and leaned way back, putting the back of my head in the corner of the couch. I raised my feet up into the air, spread wide. I picked up the dildo and rubbed the dust off of it using my shirt. I brought my other hand around the back of my ass and put my fingers to my pussy hole. Then I pushed a little bit, not with my fingers, but with my ass, relaxing my hole just a little, and just like I wanted, a little of the strangers cum leaked out of my hole onto my hand. Yes!

I took the cum and rubbed it all over the rubber cock, then brought it down and around to my ass, and pointed it at my hole. When I pushed it against my hole it slipped in instantly-the stranger's cock had loosened me up enough for that. It slid in over my prostate and a little drop of precum emerged from the tip of my cock. I pushed it in until my hole tightened around its thin part, but instead of leaving it there I pulled it out again halfway, then in, then out. It wasn't as big as him, but it felt amazing. As I fucked myself with the toy cock with that hand, I stroked my dick with the other. It was so hard it almost hurt. I ran through everything that just happened in my head, and soon I was moaning again. Loud. What harm could it do now? I'd already been doing it for almost an hour. It was so intense. My legs were shaking, the couch creaking as I moved.

'Fuck it,' I thought, and I shoved the rubber dick into me all the way so it would stay, then grabbed my shirt and leaned forward to pull it up off my back, taking my arms out of it. With my arms free, I twisted it up around my neck, making it tight just like he had, and balled it up under the back of my neck, leaning back down on the couch with it between me and the arm of the sofa so it would stay twisted tight. I remembered him, his huge club of a cock in me, his hand slapping me, his entire weight getting focused on his stiff dick as it plowed me into the truck.

I'm a fucking whore, I'm a fucking whore, I'm a fucking whore...I thought as I jammed the dildo back in and out of me, sloshing the strangers cum around, some of it leaking out around the rim of the toy and mixing with my sweat. I stroked my uncut cock like crazy, my legs flailing. It was building. The toy pressing on my prostate, my shirt squeezing my neck and making me feel like I was swimming in my own head. The pressure built and my eyes rolled back, and I started shaking and gasping. Then my cum began to squirt. Usually I squirt once at best, but my cock shot my cum hard. My mouth was open because I was moaning so loud, and the first shot flew past my face and landed in my hair. Some got on my forehead. The second rope of cum landed on my nose and in my mouth. The taste of cum put me over the edge and the third spurt again made it to my forehead and hair, some landing on the back of the dirty couch. The rest of my load filled my bellybutton and oozed out onto my hand.

Then I came to, sitting out in the open, in a total shit-hole beat up country place, with a dildo in my ass, cum all over me, a sore throat, and most importantly, the strangers sperm swimming around inside me. 'Ho-ly fuck' was all that I could think.

Now I'm home. I haven't yet answered the three texts from my girlfriend-I will. I feel bad about her. I'll have to get back to her soon, I'll say I lost my phone. Like I said, I haven't even showered yet. I have dried up cum on me, mine and his. And again it is tough to talk. I'm sore, my body aches, and I am scratched up. Yet here I am, sitting naked at my computer, slowly stroking my dick, writing this and constantly refreshing my message inbox to see what will be done to me next.