All Comments on 'First Time Training Session'

by playtime2728

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

Loved the story and the sucking. I love cock too wouldn't my wife freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 2

A followup with his ass cherry getting taken would be great! Make it a group activity with 3 or 4 others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Excellent writing. Wish this could happen to me. All my fantasy's rolled into one story, right down to the mirrors. Never sucked a cock but your description of it in this story made it easy to imagine me blowing some man. Please keep it going.

SlipperywhenwettSlipperywhenwettabout 9 years ago
Felt like I was There

Hot story, and fantastic writing! I could almost feel that strange cocky plunging into my own throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice read :-)

I enjoyed this story, however I'd be more inclined to have that 1st experience with a Transsexual or Shemale instead. They almost have the best of both worlds as fully equipped Hermaphrodites are very rare. I encourage you to add more chapters to this story and I look forward to reading them after as well :-)

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
Hot Story!

Excellent story...rings true! So many of us secretly wanted to become the cock-loving sluts we saw in porn and, when the planets aligned and we finally found ourselves in the situation we had long dreamed of - completely naked with a horny, naked, dominant man - our inner slut was released at last and we pleasured our men (and ourselves!) like we were born to it! I consider myself so fortunate to have been just eighteen when I was "discovered," (aka - "caught in the act"), masturbating and writing cock-loving grafitti in a public restroom by a man in his early 60's and "forced" to orally service him in a dirty toilet stall in exchange for his not reporting me to the police. Of course, I was petrified with fear - not at being made to suck his cock...hell, I was already a confirmed cocksucker, regularly servicing my cousin and a number of school buddies - but fear of sucking this stranger's cock in a public place! But, once I got started, the exotic place just added to the pleasure I felt! Just like in this story, when my stranger/lover was about to climax, he pushed my head back with one hand and jerked himself off into my open mouth with the other, groaning aloud as he powerfully squirted his very thick and strong-tasting cum onto my tongue. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to keep my head tilted back, my mouth wide open and my tongue fully extended, presenting the man an excellent target! In spite of his orgasmic excitement, the old gentleman's aim was pretty good and only one of his first four or five strong shots went wide, laying up on my cheek alongside my nose, from my upper lip, almost up to my eye. The rest went home perfectly, laying out on the full length of my tongue and into the back of my mouth, filling my being with the flavor I adore...that of a mature man's potent semen! After directing those first bolts of cum into my mouth, with a sigh of pure pleasure, he pulled my mouth back onto his still jerking penis, filling my mouth with his surprisingly large load, completely emptying his balls into me. I gently sucked and swallowed, loving and wanting every delicious drop, eagerly serving our mutual pleasure while the man softly crooned how good a little cocksucker I was and how I was "a natural"! We parted as lovers that day long ago and he became my mentor as a cumslut! (BTW - to those who love just being filthy sluts, there is NOTHING like offering your wide-open and willing mouth for a horny man to jerk off into to really confirm your desired status as a true "cum-dump"! I LOVE it!) Again, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I am SOOOOO jealous you got to experience it. I still dream about it, licking up my own cum off of dildos and stuff..... Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Unlike most of these comments, I was 48 before I discovered that I was a vim slut. Better lstr than never. It want long before I became a real slut that loved to be fucked also.

bk3rdbk3rdover 8 years ago
Repeat of your 1st

This being a repeat of the 1st half of your 1st story which itself repeats the entire tale you need to simply delete your 1st story!

bk3rdbk3rdover 8 years ago
Repeat

My mistake it's a repeat of the entire story. Again, delete the 1st one if you can. Gave it a 5 anyhow.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago

Some guys have luck like this. It would be fun to respond to a online Dom. I dream of it. ♠

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous