First Time With Baby Girl

Story Info
You cheer up your depressed daddy.
2.3k words
4.25
131.8k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pardog
Pardog
141 Followers

I'm sitting on the couch, having a drink. There is a baseball game on, but I'm not watching it. Then, you walk in the door.

You've been out with your friends, clubbing and having a good time. You're carrying your shoes, your hair is a mess and your make up is smeared from all the dancing and sweating you've been doing, and I still think you are absolutely gorgeous. The instant your eyes hit mine, I feel my heart lift.

A few of your friends are behind you, laughing and talking. I can see at least one guy and I'm jealous because he has been out with you tonight. I don't even know if he touched you or talked to you, but I'm jealous he was with you.

"Hi, daddy," you say, surprised to see me, but smiling when you do. Your smile is far more intoxicating than the drink in my hand.

I say, "Hi, baby, did you have fun?"

You can tell by the way I ask that something isn't quite right. I'm upset about something and you know it. Living with me all of your 18 years has taught you to read my emotions well.

You turn to your friends and I even though you lower your voice, I hear you say, "Guys, I can't hang out tonight."

I turn off the TV and say, "No, no, honey. It's okay. I was just going to bed. Your friends can come in and hang out."

I walk into the kitchen and pour my drink out. The ice had melted and the drink was watered down anyway.

I can hear you shooing your friends away, and you walk into the kitchen. "What's wrong, Daddy," you ask.

"It's nothing, sweetie. I'm fine. I'm going to bed."

"Is mom here?" you ask.

As I walk away, I say, "No. She's at grandma's house for a while."

I go into my room, undress, and climb into bed. With only a sheet covering me, I lay in the dark, waiting for sleep to take me. I can hear you in your room, and then in the bathroom taking a shower. I imagine your soapy hands on your skin, caressing your soft breasts, your perfect ass, and your shaved pussy. I don't want to think about you in this way, but I can't help myself. I'm so attracted to you, my sweet, beautiful daughter. I know it's wrong and I would never act on it, but I have been watching you as you have become a gorgeous woman. You can't imagine how many times I have laid in bed, with your mother inches from me, and stroked my hard cock thinking of you. You don't know how many times I have had sex with your mother and wished it was you. I've come close to saying your name a couple times. It's wrong, but I can't help it. I want you.

Your shower ends and I hear you back in your room. Then, a minute later, you knock on my door. "Daddy, may I come in?"

"Of course, honey," I say. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm fine," you say as you walk in the room. "I'm just worried about you. Did you and mom have a fight?"

You walk to the side of the bed. In the moonlight, I can see you are wearing only white panties and a thin tee shirt. I can see the outline of your thick pussy lips through your panties. Your nipples are hard and your hair is still damp from the shower. You look incredible. My heart is racing. I wonder what I will do if I get hard and the thought causes a rush of blood to my cock.

You sit on the side of the bed and ask, "What happened?"

I say, "Your mom is mad because I quit my job. I found another job that is going to allow me to be home more often and it is something I will enjoy a lot more, but it is less money, so she's pissed."

"Will you still be able to pay the bills and everything," you ask.

"Yes," I say, "but we won't have as much disposable income as before, so we won't be able to go on extravagant vacations or out to eat as often."

"But you'll be happier, right?"

"Being home more and doing something I like to do will make me much happier." What I don't say is being home around you more, getting to see you and fantasize about you more, will make me happier.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, but I have to say this. If you're going to be happier, then fuck mom. If she loved you, she would want to see you happy and the money wouldn't matter."

I look at you. You have a stern look on your face. You're serious and I believe you are really mad at your mother. I've never been more attracted to you. Your blue eyes are filled with fire and determination. Your sweet lips, that I have longed to kiss, are set in a straight, firm line. I believe if she were here, you would give your mother a piece of your mind.

"Thank you for saying that, honey. It will be okay. Either your mother will come around or she will leave me. She's been unhappy for a long time. This might be the last straw. I might be a lonely old man soon."

You lay on the bed next to me and casually put your arm on my chest. Fire erupts in my skin where you touch me and I feel as if my heart is going to leap out of my chest. I wonder if you can feel what you do to me. "You're not old, and you wouldn't be alone long, Daddy. You are smart, funny, and very handsome. If mom left you, it would be her loss, not yours."

"The only women who would be interested in me are old ladies," I say playfully, not really meaning it.

But you say, "That's not true, Daddy. A couple of my friends have told me how handsome they think you are."

Your blue eyes are staring at me and I feel like I'm going to explode. Before you can see how much I want you, I pull you into a hug. Your arms hold me tight and I'm acutely aware that only three pieces of thin cloth are between our bodies: My sheet, your shirt, and your panties.

I kiss your forehead and you kiss my neck. I'm starting to get hard and I'm horrified you are going to feel it. I try to ease my hips back away from you, but you hold me tight.

"I love you, Daddy," you whisper as you kiss my neck again.

"I love you, too, baby," I answer.

Then, you look up at me. Our faces are inches apart. Your breath is warm on the skin of my face. I can smell toothpaste on your breath. You stare into my eyes and I'm hypnotized.

"Tyler," you whisper. You have never used my name before. "Tyler, I love you."

"I love you, Brenda," I say as our lips meet for the first time. Our first kiss is soft at first, just a gentle caress of your lips against mine, but we quickly sink into it, and it becomes passionate and deep. Our mouths open, our tongues meet and intertwine. My mind is going crazy. I'm filled with lust and love and confusion. I know this is wrong, but it feels so fucking right!

I run my hand along your back and then under your shirt to touch your skin. You are soft and smooth and warm, just as I imagined. Your hand is on my chest, running through my chest hair, leaving trails of pleasure wherever you touch.

You break our kiss for a moment and ask, "Are you naked, Daddy?"

I nod. I'm unable to speak.

You stand up next to the bed and slowly, staring into my eyes, you take off your shirt. Your breasts are magnificent and I stare at them wantonly. You smile at me, loving how I'm attracted to you.

Then, you slide your panties down off your smooth legs. They drop to the floor in a whisper and you step out of them. I can see you are completely shaved. Your pussy is smooth and already glistening in the moonlight with your excitement.

I move the sheet that is covering me so you can join me in bed. Your eyes quickly focus on my throbbing cock. I know I'm not large, but you seem to like what you see.

Then you are in bed with me and the sheet is covering us both. We are laying on our sides and you put one leg over me. My hand is on your naked ass and it feels amazing. We hold each other as if we are afraid we will be lost if we let go.

As we kiss longer and deeper, our hands roam each other's bodies. You hand gently grasps my cock and you stroke me softly. I've got my hand around your backside and one finger gently probing your wet pussy.

I lower my head and take one of your nipples in my mouth and you groan with pleasure. "Oh, Daddy, that feels so good," you whimper.

Your hand moves the head of my cock along your soaked slit, but I don't enter you yet. We are teasing each other, building to what I know will be the most amazing experience either of us has ever had.

I roll us over so I am on top of you, and I begin kissing my way down your body. I stop at your erect nipples, move over your belly, and just when I'm about to dip my tongue into you, you stop me. "No one has ever done that to me, Daddy. What if I smell or taste weird?"

"Oh, baby," I whisper soothingly, "I can already smell you and you smell amazing. You smell like an aroused woman and I can't wait to taste your womanly pussy."

Without another word, I slide my tongue along your slit and taste you. As I suspected, you taste incredible. Your pussy juice is delicious. Your lips feel so smooth and warm on my tongue and lips that I can't help burying my face in you. I find your clit, hard and sensitive, and I lick it furiously.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," you moan. "Daddy, you're making me feel so good. No one has ever made me cum like this, Daddy. Please don't stop!"

I have no intention of stopping until you explode, and I let you know by licking and sucking your clit harder and faster.

Your hands are in my hair, holding my head in just the right spot. "Oh, Daddy, I'm going to cum. Oh, shit! Oh, Daddy! Oh! OH! OOOOHHHHH, FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING, DDDDDAAAADDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!"

I continue licking you as your pussy soaks my face. I'm so happy, I'm laughing and smiling in to your soaked cunt. You are thrashing on the bed, making it hard for me to keep licking and I lose contact with you.

As you are coming down, I slide up on top of you until my cock is right at your opening.

I look into your beautiful eyes. You're smiling at me and you kiss me, tasting your own juice. "I do taste good, don't I, Daddy?"

"Yes, you do, baby girl," I smile back. "Are you ready for this, honey?"

You look at me and smiling, you say, "Daddy, I want to be your cum-slut. I want you to fuck me in every hole and in every way you can. I want to be filled with your cum every minute of the day. But right now, right at this moment, I want you to make love with me."

I kiss you deeply and say, "I would love to make love with you, Brenda."

The head of my cock parts your swollen pussy lips. Your juice coats my shaft as I sink into you deeper and deeper, until I feel the head of my cock bump your cervix. You are full of my hard meat, and I am surrounded by your warm sheath.

"Oh, baby," I moan with pleasure, "you are the wettest, warmest, and tightest I have ever had!"

"Daddy, your cock is so big inside me! I've never been so full and felt so wide open."

I begin to move inside you, letting you feel every inch of me inside you. Responding to me, your hips move with me, gliding your slick pussy along my length.

"Baby, Daddy wants to fill your pussy with his cum. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to cum in my pussy. I want to feel your seed inside me."

"I'm getting close, baby girl."

"I am, too, Daddy."

"Okay, you tell me when you're going over the edge, and we will cum together."

"Yes, Daddy."

We continue to move together, not fast or hurried, just the simple act of a man and a woman enjoying each other, building to a mutual climax. We kiss. I suck your nipples. You wrap your legs around mine and pull me deeper into you with each stroke.

"Daddy," you whimper.

"Yes, baby."

"I'm going to cum again."

"When, baby?"

"Right now. Here it comes. Oh, Daddy, please cum with me. Cum inside me. Now. Now! Oh, fuck, fill my pussy with your cum now, Daddy!!!!"

"Oh, Brenda, I'm cumming in your pussy!"

"Yes, Daddy, PLEASE!!!!"

We are lost in our orgasms, I'm filling you with potent sperm, deep in your womb, and your pussy is milking me for every drop of cum. We curse and shout and groan as we climax, each of us feeling the other's pleasure as well as our own.

Too soon, we come down. I kiss you and move off you. We are laying on our sides again, facing each other.

You giggle and say, "I can feel your cum leaking out of me, Daddy. It tickles."

"Would you like to taste your cum mixed with mine."

"Yes."

You slide down and take my still-hard cock in your mouth and suck it deep into your throat.

"Delicious," you say, smiling.

Pardog
Pardog
141 Followers