All Comments on 'First Time With Baby Girl'

by Pardog

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It could have been good but.......

.......the dialogue was, in the main, quite ridiculous. For example, no father calls himself "Daddy" when talking to a daughter of that age and as for "I want to be your cum-slut", it just wouldn't happen.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Short, but Oh so sweet, and right to the point! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely written

I think it was a good story between fater and daughter i hope one day my husband and daughter might become intimate like them just in a different contex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Another dumb ass writing as if talking to me. This is a stupid tense to write in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too rushed

Moved so fast I got dizzy. Agree about the cum slut comment, way over the top.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Things went too fast

I also hate the term "Cum-Slut" Why now just say I'll be your woman now? When using the term Cum-Slut it goes from something good and loving to something dirty and is very demeaning to women

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think it was okay for the father to call himself "daddy," but not for his daughter to call him by his first name

But all that's secondary to the high quality of this story. The father's lust for his daughter is understandable. Lots and lots of dads--so many that it'd scare society blind--look over their baby girl, think about the adorable little coochie she's got between her legs, and get so hard in their pants their fat veiny daddy-dick is practically busting out into the open. And I bet there are plenty of daughters like Brenda who get real wet "down there" thinking about their big strong daddy and what he's got jumping around in his pants that could do them a world of good. Everybody knows that boys tend to have a "thing" about that wonderful hairy hole they came out of, their own mother's warm wet cunt. So it's only natural that girls will be really interested in their own daddy's big hard cock. And they'll have a secret yen, like Brenda does, for what he's got in his heavy loaded daddy-balls. It's some of the same semen that made her, and when daddy shoots it up her tight little twat, both father and daughter know that that's exactly where his semen belongs.

PardogPardogover 9 years agoAuthor

I have to admit, I probably did not pace this story as well as I could have or should have. Thanks for pointing it out to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The POV does not realy work

I am sure some people like thius POV style of writing,,,, but it pretty much works only in visual media, in writing it is just wierd

MockingjayMockingjayover 9 years ago
Another comment

I agree with Averygoodlay regarding the term "cumslut" - a very rude word for women. If you wanted to call women as that, men should be called as cumtards. Just saying. Irogerb gives a good point - calling your daughter babygirl sounds cheesy, unless your into DDlg thing..

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
More please

I really liked the story of Brenda and Tyler, will you write some more about them please?

PardogPardogover 9 years agoAuthor
More reading

DaddysGoldenGirl, check out At the Movies and At the Movies 2. A third part is pending publishing. It's called Morning After the Movies. Those are all more adventures of Daddy and Brenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I especially like how dad takes time to eat Brenda's pussy. Good man...making sure his daughter is pleased in bed. The connection between the two is wonderful. I look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kinky Daddy

I enjoyed this story. It reminded me on how it was when I broke in my daughter on her 18th birthday. I thought breaking in my son was nice, my daughter was extra nice. Mmmm yes, very, very nice and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

....i couldnt get into it, it felt so...hmmm.... Clinically written? I cant put my finger on it. :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous