First Time With Jennifer & Ken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers

"Ken, go and get us some fresh water."

She moves her body and lies next to me. Ken sits up and makes his way to the kitchen. "That was the best sex I have ever had."

"Jennifer, you are one sexy lady." I tell her.

She snuggles up next to me. Her nipples are still hard. I can see her wet thighs and lips. Her sex is completely shaven. Ken brings a two glasses and sets them on the end table next to the bed. He looks rather humiliated, wearing her pantyhose that are very wet.

She tosses Ken a pillow and says, "You can sleep at the food of the bed." Slowly he lies down on the floor. "Ken, you understand. Mike satisfies me and I want to sleep next to him. He's a man and you are a boy."

Some how we fall asleep. Having his wife sleep next to me feels comfortable even though I am sleeping in his bed next to his wife.

Unfortunately I wake up the next day only to return to reality and have to go home. Jennifer looks over at ken and says, "Ken, where is out coffee and breakfast?"

"I will go and make it for you."

"Good, I will take some eggs and bacon. I would also like some toast. By the way, we will take some coffee and juice in bed."

The day goes by fast. We only have sex once that day in the shower. After we dress Jennifer take me to my hotel to get my things and then she takes me to the airport.

To Be Continued...

fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers
12