All Comments on 'First Time with My Best Friend Ch. 03'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well I'm enjoying it

To that cumshot who's mother should have swallowed if you didn't like it why read it? Loved it want more thanks

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 6 years ago
Disappointing

The first one was the best one, adding women to a story that should have been about two best friends, becoming lovers,is very disappointing. Rewrite please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor progression

Adding the women took this story down the tubes. Needs a rewrite for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I had high hopes for this story at first. It was hot...and then the girls were introduced and the story just got weird and not sexy. Should have just kept up with the 2 friends. I was also kind of upset at the way the one guy was treated at the end. I couldn't even read through the whole 3rd chapter, it was just weird.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t like this. I had hopes that the two guy best friends would get caught by both wives and get together.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

sort of a disappointment that Robert didn't fuck his "girlfriend"

GirlWithABrokenSmileGirlWithABrokenSmileabout 2 years ago

Nope. Just nope. Part 1 was hot as HELL! Why'd you ruin it with women..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Incredibly exciting! Write a sequel where there will already be two couples!

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Me and Jeff spent a night smoking and drinking beer, then I drank his balls. When Liz his sister

Came by, I thought I was cleaned up. She saw cum running down my leg (shorts were on).

Kinda got caught! But from that point I’ve been a women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So still no talk about Harry cheating his wife? And just what does it tell about Carina that she uses sex for revenge like this? Nope, not liking this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wierd story lol. Didn’t enjoy it

:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus Christ. I didn't sign up for hetero porn. Definitely feel baited into straight erotica after the first installment. Disappointing. Do better

circleofcandlescircleofcandlesover 1 year ago

Loved the first chapter of romantic gay sex. Chapter 2 and 3 were disappointing :(

2112literotica2112literoticaover 1 year ago

The story sucked. It was good until Harry decided his friendship with Robert wasn’t important. Corina is just a simple whore. A story needs to be written where Robert burns the two assholes.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Thought this was a great story. Had a friends wife watch us suck each other. Me mainly him.

I love women watching or directing, as it was a woman years ago a good friends cousin that got me to give her cousin a BJ. The start of my sexual being. Can’t thank her enough , Been with plenty of women as you know your hardest with a cock in your mouth!

CybrOtakuCybrOtakuover 1 year ago

I mean... hmmm... kinda got off track into hetero male fantasy land- in a series you titled and started for the gay/bi M4M community. Part 1 was a sexy fucking romantic romp. Part 2, ok they taught you there needs to be a conflict (in erotica, as in all fantasy... there doesn't), so you introduced hetero fantasy (a little is ok I guess) which we concluded back with M4M tones. Then you just kicked your intended M4M audience (see the title and pt 1) right in the dick with some outta left field absurdity. Might as well have went into alien hentai... like WHAT? Why tank your own series? I'll start the next part... if there is one, but I'm not expecting it to recover, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good stuff, he went from girlfriend to boyfriend, not sure i've ever seen that before

toowireduptoowiredupover 1 year ago

I'm curious how the guy getting fucked and being called "girlfriend" ended up essentially on with the guy's wife, and the guy who was fucking him and all ended up being cuckolded. I don't care about moving in different directions, but the story set lacks an internal logic.

thomashwhitethomashwhite12 months ago

I liked this at first - then Harry turned out to be a dirtbag. Your Oldest friends come first.

Harry subs to Robert in first story but they still seemed equal and caring. Yeah they are both cheating on wives but acceptable.

Second story Harry starts topping Robert whilst still sucking his dick. Then Carina comes in. Harry “saves their marriage” but still remains respectful to Robert somewhat by continuing to ask permission which becomes more eager over time. Harry also is cheating but it remains within the foursome of husband/wives. However Robert is really just a side character through the second half but still respected by his besty Harry always asking for permission. In the end Harry is worried about their relationship in his head and there is some minor cuddling but Robert has to initiate it. Harry and Carina should have kept him in the loop better. But I remained convinced of the Harry/Robert bro relationship through the end of part 2

In part 3 Harry doesn’t hesitate to cheat outside the foursome. He also doesn’t even begin to ask about his besty Robert before already committing to cheat with Robert’s wife. Even if Harry loved her as was possible from part 2 you don’t do that to your besty Robert that you’ve had since childhood. Wtf. Then when she says Robert’s locked in the closet Harry doesn’t check on his safety.

When Harry does see Robert mid story Harry decides that Carina’s pussy outweighs his besty friendship with Robert. At the point of their first physical interaction anyone with any morals at all would have been obligated to verify with Robert that this was ok. However Harry doesn’t know if Robert has given consent to this sub/slave tied up position. And Robert’s gagged words cast significant doubt. Harry doesn’t care that Robert could possibly be hating the bondage/sex/etc and that significant mental damage including PTSD could be happening with his friend (now made worse by his besty Harry’s participation) So every interaction/thought about Robert from then does not include any semblance of consent. Harry never verifies that the humiliation and bondage is roll play. Even if Robert is ok with everything it doesn’t absolve Harry because Harry didn’t know or care at the time.

Harry actually makes it worse by actively participating when he opens the door wider so Robert can suffer watching. That was not a kindness and based upon the meant humiliation (which even a sub slave may not want from anyone else especially a besty who would normally be his emotional support) of making sure Robert can watch him fuck the women was shitty. Since Harry had no indication that Robert was a sub who got off on Roberts wife cheating in Robert’s face (in the second story it was more like Robert was an active participant who got off on the two people he loved being together and not humiliation) then it could only be meant as real humiliation and not roll played humiliations. To intentionally humiliate a friend not in to humiliation is just cruel.

Harry could easily have asked Robert at any point if it was ok like they were doing every step in the first two stories but that was gone. (It actually would have made the story better if Harry squatted down and asked Robert if this was ok. It would have showed caring/concern for Robert who now seems to be getting shut out.). The earlier permissions must have just been a fake way to get what Harry wanted in the early stories and not real consideration for his besty Robert.

Then at the end when his besty Robert again calls him for help he just decides to go to sleep and ignores the mocking of robert. He did his besty dirty throughout this story.

If there was no consent As far as I’m concerned the next day Robert should blow up both marriages by going to the cops and reporting the illegal act of holding him against his will by tying him up and leaving him there. Charges against Carina. Then since Robert saw it and participated in the situation some charges should be leveled against him. Fuck them both and their tossing away of his trust, love, and dignity. He should then go to therapy because that level of betrayal by his two closest people will fuck you up.

Even if it turns out consent was involved Robert needs to separate from Harry. Even if Robert enjoyed the whole sub/slave experience. Even though based on the first stories there may have been more than just bro feelings. It would really suck because Harry should have been his ride or die bro. So it will hurt Robert badly. Robert will want to forgive Harry. Robert shouldn’t. Harry has broken Robert’s trust in a way that is irredeemable. (Imagine if Robert was non-consenting and his best friend Harry showed up. Robert gets relief/hope in his head because Robert assumes his besty Harry will rescue him. Then Harry participates against him. That would lead to absolute despair much worse than the original situation. As far as Harry knew that could have been what was occurring. Harry kept going anyhow).

If Robert cut out Harry from his life he would have to find out how Carina would react. If Robert’s a true sub/slave he couldn’t stop her from bringing in Harry anyhow. Harry might not want that if he knew how much it hurt Robert, or Robert might put his boundary at Harry.

carina/robert might stay together in that case, but that might lead to Carina leaving Robert especially if she assumes she’d get Harry. That’s also assuming Harry leaves his wife. That might not occur if she doesn’t know about Harry’s actions or for many other reasons people don’t divorce .

So that would, I guess, leave a possibility where Harry/Carina are together and feeling like they were the winners but in the end I think Robert would be better off without them.

Btw - Robert was a Dom in story 1. In story 2 he got a little more sub but still was in the Dom position in the m2m sex. To save his marriage he ignored the start of the m2w sex but that didn’t change him into sub. He then later got into a caring sharing of his wife. One in which he got progressively happier about it and helped. Watching your wife with your best friend doesn’t make you sub slave. You could even be the Dom in that situation. It means you enjoy the two people you love having a good time with each other. Even the Carina/Harry expressions of love can be equal to Robert in that situation.

Then in story 3 you turn him into a sub slave without us/Harry ever confirming that’s ok. Based on previous stories it probably wouldn’t be.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Part 1 was awesome, the other two were very ordinary

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy5 months ago

Cool part also lol imagine Robert saying Mickey Mouse 😅

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy5 months ago

I wish the guys had alone time again it was hot 😏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous