First Time with My Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom had left to go shopping about ten minutes earlier and knowing her, I figured she wouldn't be back for at least a few hours.

As soon as my mom had left I changed into a thin white cotton T-shirt. It was even shorter than even the version I normally wore which essentially left me walking around totally bottomless. Of course I was wearing nothing underneath so my trimmed pussy was on full display. Not only was the T-shirt way too short, it was also a few sizes too small such that it was stretched so tight it might as well have been painted on. Even my small boobs looked bigger than usual as they stretched out the material even further and my nipples were clearly outlined through the thin cotton cloth. God! I was SO nervous yet at the same time unbelievably horny! My pussy throbbed as I took a deep breath and slowly walked down the stairs to the basement family room.

"Hey daddy! How are you feeling tonight?"

"Great Kelly," he replied automatically, not even looking up from the newspaper he was reading. Then he glanced up and I saw him do a double take as he saw what I was wearing.

"Damn Kelly, hate to be the one to break the news but I think you outgrew that T-shirt a couple of years ago!"

I gave him my sweetest little girl innocent look and pretended to pout

"Why, is there something wrong with it daddy? I can go change if you want me to." It was all I could do to keep a straight face at how fast my dad shook his head.

"On no - don't bother. It's OK I guess."

He tried to laugh to make it appear he didn't care but at the same time I noticed he was looking at me in a way I hadn't quite seen before. If there is one thing every girl learns early, it's how to interpret the way a guy looks at you. Rather than the usual "daddy look" (how else can I describe it?), it was more the way the boys look at me when they're horny and want nothing more than to fuck the daylights out of me.

Whenever I was with my boyfriends I always got a thrill when I saw "the look" because I knew it meant I was going to be fucked before the night was over - if I let him. Still, I have to admit that it seemed a bit strange to have my own father look at me that way but yet I hoped that the outcome would be the same! I found myself getting turned on more by the minute which encouraged me to continue on with my plan.

Instead of going directly to his lap as I'd done the week before, I curled up on the family room couch which was on the opposite side of the room from his recliner and closer to the TV. I couldn't really see him while in this position but I knew he could see me clearly. My T-shirt rode half-way up my stomach as I tucked my legs under me which meant he was getting a great view of my bare ass!

We both watched TV for a while, neither of us saying anything and just pretending it was another typical evening. Now and then I would reposition myself as if to make myself more comfortable. Of course, each time I made sure he got a better view of my ass and what was becoming a wetter and wetter pussy.

I could feel my pussy beginning to throb as I thought of my own father watching me, looking at me and hopefully wanting me, maybe even lusting for me. It wasn't like my dad had never seen my pussy before yet somehow there seemed to be a huge difference between he SEEING my pussy and LOOKING at it as he was now

In the past when we were nude together it was just part of the situation - usually in the tub or bathroom. There wasn't anything sexual intended at those times unlike the current situation. It was one thing to discuss it but I was fast learning firsthand what it meant to be erotic. Well, if intent was a factor in creating a sexual situation then I was certainly guilty!

My dad turned to one of the adult cable channels. There was a soft porn movie playing and although I'd never been a big porn fan I knew he enjoyed them and so I tolerated it. The really hard core ones turned me totally off although there have been a few that were actually quite instructional!

As we watched I laid on my back and spread my legs wide apart as I started masturbating. God I was already so wet! I heard my dad's chair rustle behind me and I had a good idea why without having to look back! In the past I would've thought it was the movie that was turning him on but now I wondered what was turning him on more - the movie or me? Well, there was only one way to find out for sure...

I stopped playing with myself and stood up, licking my pussy juices from my fingers. That in itself wasn't so odd but the way I looked at him while I did it was certainly new. I looked back and indeed, my dad's rock-hard cock was sticking out from his shorts. He was stroking it with his hand and for a few minutes I just stood there watching him as he masturbated. The only difference was this time I knew it t was more than just my dad getting himself off. Plus, this time I stood there wondering what it tasted like and how it would feel inside of me!

Goose bumps rose up all over me as I was within an arm's length of my dad's erect cock and for the first time in my life I looked at it in much the way I looked at other men's cocks - as a sexual organ I craved rather than just my dad's penis. I almost leaned over to move his hand out of the way and substitute my own but I needed one final confirmation. Despite everything I still needed him to make a move towards me that meant he wanted me and wasn't just playing around with me.

"Hey dad, I'm going up to my room. I need to take care of something," I said with a sly grin.

"Oh? Anything you need help with?" he quickly responded - maybe a little TOO quickly.

At any other day or time I would have thought he was asking about homework or such but now I wondered if he meant something else - something more personal perhaps? The look in his eyes suggested it wasn't homework he was interested in and I noticed his cock was harder than ever.

"Maybe, it's up to you," I responded cryptically. It could be read in a number of ways. Which way would he respond?

It was indeed now up to him. What more could I do to signal my intentions and desires without writing it out on a sign and walking around him like a girl between boxing rounds? If nothing happened now it would be disappointing but at least I would finally know one way or the other how he really felt about me. I slowly walked out of the room without pulling the t-shirt down so it was up around my midriff, leaving my entire bare ass exposed for him to watch. I could practically feel his eyes staring at it as I left. My heart was pounding.

What would happen next?

******************

Maybe I was reading him totally wrong, but I'd fucked enough boys and seen the look in their eyes that told me what they wanted. Now I'd seen that same look in my dad's eyes for the first time. As I left the room I had a feeling in my gut (or was it really in my pussy?) that my dreams of smutting myself to my father, of having him demonstrate his love for me by fucking me like he fucked my mother, were about to come true! Once out of sight all vestiges of my nonchalant attitude disappeared as I flew up the stairs to the second floor where back in my bedroom I quickly peeled off my T-shirt and flopped back on my bed against the pillows. Facing the open door, totally naked with my legs spread wide, I closed my eyes and started to play with myself. God I needed that so bad! Yet as good as it felt to touch myself, all I could think about was whether or not was I finally going to feel my dad's dick between my legs instead of my fingers.

After a few minutes I glanced briefly at the open door only to see nothing but the bathroom door on the opposite side of the hallway. My heart sank as my hopes crashed. My worst fears were being realized. Oh my god, he wasn't going to come to me! What an idiot I was to think my father would really want me in that way.

Despite my panic, I was still SOOOOO horny that I couldn't hardly stand it! I closed my eyes tightly shut and grabbed my pussy with both hands. Damn, I had been SO sure that I was going to be fucked by my dad and it was hard to imagine that all I would be doing was just masturbating now. Then I heard a squeak of the floor boards and I opened my eyes just enough to see my dad standing there, outlined in the doorway. He must have sneaked up the stairs and my heart leaped to my throat as I saw he was stroking a huge hard-on as his cock was stuck out of the opening in his shorts. He just stood there watching me playing, stroking his cock like he did when he watched women masturbating in one of his nasty porn movies. Our eyes met and somehow we each knew that this was the moment of truth. My hand froze on my pussy as I held my breath, waiting to see what he would do next.

Suddenly he stopped stroking himself and turned away as if to leave. "Damn Kelly, I'm so sorry. I really shouldn't be here now... not like this. Please don't tell your mother what just happened."

"No daddy, please stay," I pleaded, "I don't want you to go."

I couldn't let this opportunity slip through my fingers now. I KNEW he wanted me. I wanted to open the window and scream out to the world that MY DAD WANTS TO FUCK ME! I reached my arms out to him and said, "Oh daddy... you MUST realize by now what I want."

My daddy turned again and this time came into the room and stood by the side of my bed as he looked down at the me. I was thrilled to see that his cock was still sticking up and out of his shorts, looking as rigid and lovely as I'd ever seen it. I drew a deep breath and whispered, "You know daddy, I've been dreaming of this ever since I watched you and mom in the hot tub."

He just nodded and smiled and then moved even closer to me. "Yeah, we figured you must have seen us from the way you were so flushed afterwards. Is that why you've been acting the way you have lately? You know, I have to admit, I've been incredibly turned on by your teasing lately."

He looked at me with narrowed eyes, as if he was really concentrating. He took a long breath, held it and then let it out slowly/

"Tell me Kelly... are you SURE you really want to do this?"

"Oh god yes daddy."

"Tell me what you want then... I need you tell me what you REALLY want, deep down inside."

My eyes opened wide and my heart was racing. This was it, this was my chance to tell my dad once and for all how much I wanted to give myself to him. I'd prepared an entire speech for just this very moment which I'd practiced over and over for the past week. Suddenly, my mind went blank and all I could feel was there ache in my pussy and the pounding of my heart. What I finally said was totally unscripted and came from my heart.

"Oh daddy. I want to give myself to you... I want you to take me... Oh daddy I love you so very much and I want you to do whatever you want with me! I want so bad to be a good daughter for you... I just want to make you happy."

"And what do you want me to do to you when I take you?"

I thought I was going to explode with frustration. He HAD to know that I wanted him to fuck me badly and yet he was being so damn cautious! My dad may be a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. Surely he must realize what I wanted to do for him so why was he making me tell him over and over, and in such detail? Why didn't he just fuck me and get it over with?

"I want you to fuck me daddy... show me how much you love me daddy... please don't make me say any more, please just let me give myself to you. Oh daddy, PLEASE fuck me!"

There!! I'd finally said it. When those last words escaped from my lips my heart seemed to stop. God, for the first time in my life I'd asked my own father to fuck me! It was one thing to fantasize about it and to dream about saying those words but quite another to actually utter them. Yet at the same time it felt so natural to say them, something deep from my heart to the man I wanted to please more than anyone else in the world - my father. What could possibly be going through his head now? What does a father think when his own daughter asks him to fuck her for the first time? In his eyes, was I now more like some porn slut than his little girl? Could he still love me the same way he always had if I wasn't his innocent little girl?

My dad looked down at me and then reached out to hold my head gently in his large hands. He smiled at me and my heart pounded as my father gave me the most loving smile I'd ever seen on his face.

"Oh Kelly... my daughter... my precious little girl," he whispered, "I've been waiting so long to hear those words... so long."

"Fuck me daddy."

"That's it, keep asking me Kelly. God you have no idea how much I love hearing you ask me."

"Fuck me daddy... I want you to do it."

"Oh god, yes Kelly, I will... I want you so badly! I've always wanted you."

With him standing right in front of me, I grabbed the sides of the elastic waist band of his shorts and quickly pulled them straight down. His cock was now free and staring me straight in the eyes. My hand was shaking as I reached for his hard cock. It was so swollen that could barely get my fingers around the entire shaft. It was an unbelievably surreal moment, one I'll never forget as long as I live! For the first time ever I was actually holding my father's hard dick!

"Mmmmmmm daddy," I purred, "You have such a wonderful cock!"

"Oh God Kelly," my father said with a worried tone to his voice suddenly. For just a moment, I was afraid that he was going to lose his courage.

"Kelly... Do you realize what you're doing? I'm your father you know, not one of your boyfriends."

Then he smiled as I continued to massage his cock, forcing his lust to build up even more in him. If there was one thing I knew I was good at it was stroking a guy's cock and my dad was no more immune to my handiwork than any other guy.

"Now don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you NOT to... but are you SURE this is what you really want?"

I looked up at him straight in the eyes and smiled as I replied, "Yes I do. Oh daddy, I love you so much... I want to show you just how much I really do. You can do anything you want to me... ANYTHING."

"Oh god Kelly," my dad sighed again, "I love you so very much."

Then his voice lowered, sounding more husky, more lustful, "You're such a beautiful girl... such a wonderful daughter... oh baby, I want you so bad right now."

He paused and looked at me in a way I'd never seen him look at me before. There was a burning hunger in his eyes, a simmering lust that he'd never shown me before. But it was more than just the instinctive animal-like lust that most boys displayed when they hungered for me. It was obvious to me that my dad wanted me for more than just sex - he wanted to join with me in the most special way a father can be with his daughter. He loved me and he wanted to show me in the most wonderful and intimate way possible.

I can't even begin to express how good it made me feel hearing those words from him and seeing the sexual desire he harbored for me. YES! It made me feel so wonderful knowing that my dad loved me so much he wanted to fuck me! He didn't want me for how own personal desires, he wanted me as his daughter and I wanted more than anything to return that love to him.

I couldn't wait any longer. There was no reason to be coy anymore, no reason to take it slow. It was time to do what until now I had only dreamed of doing. I looked up at him saying, "Daddy, let me show you how much I love you."

Now I'd already sucked more than a few of cocks but even so, I found myself a bit tentative as I prepared to take my dad's cock in my mouth. Sure, I was pretty confident of my blowjob skills but I remembered how good my mom had been when I watched them having sex and I worried that I might not measure up to her expertise. My concerns only served to prove even further how special this was for me. For the first time in my life I was more worried about the man whose cock I was sucking rather than my own personal pleasure and ego! Sure I wanted guys to feel good - after all, they needed to cum if I was going to get a mouthful of it. But every time I'd ever sucked a cock in the past it was because I wanted to do it for MY pleasure, to prove how good I was at sucking his dick. When a guy gets off it validates my skills and sensuality, something that is far more important to me than his pleasure. (OK, so I'm selfish about it. I haven't heard any guys complaining!)

This time it was different from any other time I'd given a blowjob. This time all I cared about was my dad's pleasure. As I prepared to suck his cock, I knew that all I wanted was to give my father the best blowjob I possibly could, better than any I'd ever given before. My goal was not just to make him cum so he could squirt it in my mouth, it was to make him feel incredible in the process. I had no idea how many girls had sucked his dick in his life, but I wanted the one from his daughter to be the most memorable.

With renewed determination I took just the tip of his cock in my mouth and touched it lightly with my tongue. Then I ran my tongue around the swollen head, playfully circling around it and then just under the ridge between his mushroom head and shaft. I put his head back in my mouth, just far enough that my lips were around the portion of his shaft under the head. I sucked on his head like it was a warm popsicle. Then I took more of him in my mouth, slowly letting him in, running my tongue around as much as I could. He was bigger than the boys from school that I was accustomed to blowing and I felt embarrassed when gagged just a bit after his cock hit the back of my throat.

"You're doing great Kelly. Guess I'm a bit bigger than those boys you've been fucking," he chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll learn to take more of it in soon enough."

He moaned as my tongue played on a particularly sensitive spot on his cock. "Damn girl! Whatever you're doing, don't stop. God it feels incredible! Shit, no wonder you're so popular with the boys!"

It was so cool to hear my dad compliment me on my cock sucking skills. I just looked up at him as I couldn't say much with my mouth stuffed full of his dick. I nodded my head just enough to let him know that I'd heard him. Indeed, I WAS well known among the boys at school and church for my oral skills - and I was quite proud of it frankly! It's always nice to do you're the best at something!

Then my dad couldn't hold out any longer and he started to fuck my mouth, holding my head in his hands as he pushed his dick in and out of my mouth. He had to be careful not to push in too far but still, I loved it. It was a challenge trying to suck a cock as big as his but I wanted it more than ever.

As his daughter sucked his cock my dad's hands began to roam over my naked body. He ran his fingers through my hair and over my neck then down to my small breasts. I shivered when he pinched my tender nipples softly and then cupped my firm boob in his hand, squeezing it and massaging it in his big hand.

Then he moved down along my body as I laid there on my side, sucking his cock like a huge popsicle. I lifted my right leg up and his hand slipped between my legs and held my pussy in his palm. My hips instinctively moved up against his hand, wanting him to play with me, to penetrate me.

I was rewarded with the feeling of my father's fingers exploring me, moving in and out of me and then up to my clit, teasing it and touching it. When he put two fingers up into me it was like being fucked and I moaned as I held his fat cock in my mouth. I held his cock and let him fall out of my mouth so I could talk. There was one thing I had to ask, something I had to know.

"Daddy, have you ever dreamed of doing this to me?"

My dad nodded, "Oh yes Kelly, I have..."

My eyes must have betrayed my surprise as his smile broadened.