First Time with My Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I've watched you grow up into this beautiful young girl and dreamed that someday you'd be mine. I can't tell you how jealous I was when I learned someone else had taken your virginity."

My heart ached when I hear that and so I pouted slightly saying, "Oh daddy, I'm so sorry. I just didn't know! Please forgive me. You know I would've given myself to you if I had known you wanted me."

My dad smiled and my heart felt as if it would burst from my chest. Then he hugged me warmly saying, "Oh Kelly, Kelly, Kelly... I promised your mother I would never do anything with you until you showed that YOU wanted it. I've dreamed of the day we would become more than just father and daughter... the day I would take you in a way no other man ever has or ever will.

I smiled as he said this, thrilled as I listened to exactly what I had been hoping to hear. He was right of course in that I'd never felt this sort of desire before. I took a deep breath before I responded.

"Daddy, does that mean you really want to have sex with me? Do you really want to fuck your own daughter? Are you going to show me how much you love me?"

My dad hesitated for a moment as if searching for the right words. "Kelly darling, I've dreamed of having sex with you so many times I could never count them. I love you so very much and I want nothing more than to make you happy in every way I can. Of course I love you and I'll do anything to show you just how much."

I looked him in the eyes and pleaded with him, "Oh daddy, you've always made me so happy but more than anything else right now I want you to fuck me; fuck me like you fuck mom." I paused for a second, giving him my best slutty smile which I hoped appealed to his more base instincts. "You know can have me anyway you want daddy... you can do anything to me... and I do mean ANYTHING."

Without another word my dad grabbed me by the waist with both of his large hands and twisted me around in bed such that I was on my back facing him as he stood at the edge of my bed. He pressed up on my legs and I took the hint and raised them up, grabbing my knees and pulling them back to my chest to expose my hungry pussy to him.

"God Kelly, your pussy looks so incredible," he sighed as he stared at my teenage crotch. Then he knelt down and lowered his head, pressing my thighs apart with his hands. I moaned loudly as his wet tongue flickered out like a snake's, teasing my swollen clit and running up and down my wet pussy slit.

"Mmmmmmm, oh baby... you taste incredible! Just as I've always imagined you would."

"Oh daddy, that feels SO good!"

Most boys that try to lick my pussy do their best but they just don't get it. It's like they're bobbing for apples or something, submerging their heads between my legs and running their tongues all over me like a dog slobbering. Indeed, my little Yorkie can lick me better than most of them! What most boys need is for a girl to sit down with them and show them her pussy and explain the parts and how to stimulate them. It's no different than when my mom use to use one of her dildos and explain to me how to suck a guy's cock. If someone doesn't teach you, then the only way to find out is by experimentation and from I've seen, THAT doesn't seem to work very well. As a result, while I love sucking cock, I've never been a big one for pressing boys to lick my pussy. Coincidentally, since boys seem more interesting in fucking my pussy than licking it, it's never been much of an issue. Now, for the first time, I was finding out what it meant to have my pussy licked well by a man.

Oh my god, I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven as my naked father licked me and then grabbed my clit between his teeth, gently tugging on it while his tongue continued to tease it inside his mouth. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he inserted one of his fingers into my pussy and started fucking me like a small cock while he continued to use his mouth on my clit.

I exploded. There's just no other way to describe it. One of the most incredible orgasms I'd ever experienced rocked me like a grenade had been set off in my pussy and the fragments were hitting every part of my body. Even the tips of my hair seemed to tingle even as I groaned and moaned under the non-stop attention my dad was giving my pussy.

"Oh my God Daddy! That feels SO good! Don't stop!!"

He didn't say a word, keeping his mouth locked on my crotch as my hips rocked and humped under him, almost like I was being fucked. I spread my bare legs even further so I could look down and see his head between my smooth thighs, my father's face buried in my pussy. Oh yeah, talk about surreal, it was hard to believe that it was my very own DAD that I was looking it! The combination of his expert tongue and seeing my father eating my pussy was more than enough to set my off for yet another orgasm, even better than the first after which I would have sworn on a stack of bibles couldn't get any better." Yet as much as I loved it enough was enough, I had to have him. "Pleeeeeease daddy," I moaned, "Oh daddy please fuck me."

My dad took his cue and stood up, his rigid cock standing out straight like a heat-seeking missile aimed directly for my pussy. I reached out and grabbed my dad's hard cock yet again and guided him to my waiting pussy. Once he was pressed against me I began to rub the head of it all around my soaking wet pussy hole and hypersensitive clit. God it felt good to feel him against me! Finally my father was pressing his dick against the entrance to my womanhood and I could feel him as he began to push himself into me when suddenly he hesitated.

"Oh my God I can't believe this... I'm about to fuck my own daughter."

My father looked up at the ceiling with his hands on my waist ready to pull me into him. I got the feeling he hadn't been addressing me but more like he was conducting an internal debate within himself. Was his lust for a teenage girl being resisted by his fatherly instincts to protect his daughter? If so, there didn't seem to be much of a contest as to which side would win.

"Tell me again Kelly. Tell me baby girt, one more time... tell daddy what you want."

God I wanted him in me! Why didn't he just do it? I gave him the most lustful look I knew how as I replied, "Oh yes daddy, YES! Come in me now. Push yourself into my pussy. I want soooooo bad to see and feel my daddy's hard cock in me. Fuck me daddy... fuck your little girl... fuck your daughter!"

STILL he hesitated! OMG! Yet in retrospect who could have blamed him? Like this wasn't something that once done he could ever take. If he went through with this it would be something that he could never undo or pretend had never happened. This wasn't just sex, it was incest. In some ways it was almost like losing my virginity all over again - a once in a lifetime thing. I could have sex with a lot of men but I only had one father.

"Come on daddy!... Don't up want you to feel your daughter's little wet pussy squeeze your dick?"

I let my words sink in a bit, Then I though that maybe he needed me to be more of a slut and less of a daughter, more of someone to fuck and not someone he had held in his arms since she was born. Slowly and softly I whispered to him in a deliberate tone, "Do it to me... fuck me... I want to feel your hard dick deep inside of me!"

"Oh yeah baby, that's it... keep telling daddy what you want."

"Shove your hard cock in me, fuck me hard daddy, fuck me like you've always wanted to fuck your daughter."

That seemed to find the sweet spot as I appealed to the pent-up lust that had been building in him all these years. Looking into his face I knew for certain at that moment that without a trace of doubt my father wanted to fuck me. My heart raced as I realized that it wasn't some movie or porn star that was turning him on, it was ME. It made me feel so proud, so wonderful, so sexy, and yes, so... loved!

I lifted my hips up against him as if I was trying to force him into me. He didn't hesitate any further and with a grunt he pushed his cock into me. My god! At first I thought he was going to split me in two he was so big! I watched in fascination as my dad's cock slowly disappeared, inch by inch moving inside of me for the very first time. The amazing thing was that while I watched him entering me I could also feel him at the same time, feel my father filling my pussy with his dick. I focused completely on his dick entering me, trying to sear it into my memory for all time. I never wanted to forget this moment, as I watched and felt my own father's cock inside of me.

"Deeper daddy... put it all the way in me. Give it all to me. I want ALL of you to love me."

It seemed like forever but finally he was completely in me, buried to the hilt with his hairy crotch pressed tight against me with his cock now completely out of sight. He held himself still at first and I could feel him throbbing deep inside of me. I almost couldn't believe it, this had to be a dream. In my head the same words were screaming over and over... Oh... my... God... my dad was actually fucking me, he was really screwing his daughter! After all those times in the past weeks I'd dreamed of this, it was finally coming true. My pussy felt totally filled as my father's cock trembled inside of me. It was like I was designed by God to hold my father's cock so perfectly.

"Oh Kelly, your pussy feels so good!" he groaned. "It's even tighter than I'd imagined it would be."

After a few seconds he began to stroke it slowly in and out of me as I moaned with the intense pleasure it was giving me. It wasn't just the physical pleasure that made me feel so good - it was the intense emotions sweeping through me that were being created by the knowledge that my own father's dick was now inside of me. Both the physical and emotional elements were driving me to what I knew was going to be yet another monstrous orgasm!

"That feels soooooo good! Oh daddy, you feel so wonderful inside of me," I moaned.

It felt so good to have him in me finally. When he pulled out I wanted to thrust my hips upward to suck him back in me again. Then when he pushed back into me it was like he was going to drill all the way into my stomach he was so deep into me. I felt the base of his cock pressed tightly against my fuzzy pussy, pressing me down into my bed as it tried to get in as far as he could force it.

We fucked for what seemed like ages. He tossed me around the bed like a toy doll, putting me in different positions and giving me instructions at times. Finally I could feel him swelling even more than I thought possible and his strokes were getting faster and harder. With each thrust I felt pushed into the bed b the force of his lust. I'd had enough sex with enough men to realize the signs - he was about to cum. Well I knew that there was only one place I wanted him to release his load for the first time with me - it just HAD to be in my pussy! Fortunately he felt the same way.

"Oh baby doll... I'm gonna cum so hard! Oh sweetie I can't bear the thought of pulling out of your tight pussy. Get ready, your daddy's almost there and he's gonna cum inside of you. I'm gonna fill you full."

I locked my arms and legs around him to show that I also wanted him to stay in me. Oh yes, I wanted his cum in me SOOOOO bad! I wanted to feel my dad giving me the ultimate sign of a father's love for his daughter, to give me something he'd never given me before, something he'd given to no other woman other than my mother.

"Oh yeah, you want it there too - don't you? Don't worry, I'm going to fill my daughter's little pussy with more cum than she can handle!"

OH MY GOD! My dad wanted to cum in me as badly as I wanted his cum in me. No, it was more like I NEEDED his cum in me, I NEEDED him to burst within me like a hot flood being released from a broken dam. This was the moment that would show me just how much my father REALLY wanted me, how much he REALLY loved me. Hearing him tell me he wanted to mate with me was the last straw as a tremendous orgasm swept through me like the blast from an atom bomb.

God, I thought I had cum hard before but it was nothing compared to this. I had never dreamed I could cum this hard! I lost track of everything, where I was and what the time was. It was like being on another planet, if not another universe. I felt like I was floating, my body felt weightless composed of nothing but wave after wave of the most intense pleasure I could ever have imagined. My pussy clamped down on his cock like a vise, trying to hold onto him and never letting him go.

"Oh God, fuck me daddy!!" I cried out as I felt his cock responding to the tight grip of my pussy.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed out to him, wanting so bad for him to cum in me while my orgasm was peaking.

My dad didn't disappoint me. His breathing was fast and heavy as he tried to talk to me, "OK here it is, oh lord - I'm cumming in my little girl!"

His back arched and his head pulled backwards as a loud groan escaped from him. He thrust himself into deeper into me with each load of his cum. It seemed he would never stop as load after load exploded from him, his incestuous sperm emerging from his cock and shooting deep into his daughter's welcoming pussy for the first time. As he kept stroking his cum began to leak from my pussy and I could feel it dripping down my ass onto the bed sheets. My orgasm, which had just started to wane, picked up in full force again as my cunt clamped down on his cock, literally squeezing the cum from him. A final moan and he just held himself completely inside of me, trying to catch his breath.

"Oh my God I never dreamed fucking my daughter would be feel so good! How do you feel baby? How did it feel to have your daddy fuck you?"

At first I didn't know if I could even speak but the words burst from me like a flood.

"Oh daddy, I loved it. I'm so happy that you fucked me. Ohhhhhhhhh, you feel so hot inside me now! Please stay in me for a while! I love the feeling, being one with you, joined with you, feeling a part of your body inside of mine. Oh daddy I love you so much."

It was like I couldn't stop talking now, like I had to keep telling him over and over how much I loved what he had done. It was all true, my dad WAS joined with me. Father and daughter were one for the very first time, joined in the most intimate way possible, coupled in way very few fathers ever get to experience with their daughters. My father's cum was in me, a part of him left behind as sign of his love for me.

After he'd cum and his sexual tensions had been released, his mind, clouded with a sexual lust he'd never experienced before, began clear. As it did, my dad seemed to realize just what he had just done to his little girl, how he had violated his own daughter's sexuality in a way that could never be undone. It's not like I was so innocent and hadn't had sex before; but he knew that as my father, fucking me was much more serious than fucking almost anyone else and that the responsibility was his. We both knew it and I was glad when he spoke again, glad to see he didn't regret it or felt bad about doing it.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this. I just fucked my own daughter, my little girl!" he sighed. Then just as quickly a hint of the old lust was restored and he grinned at me saying, "But dammit, it was incredible. Damn Kelly, you're one incredible fuck."

Having spent his load my dad started to pull out of my pussy but no way was I ready yet for THAT! Instead I pressed up against him, trying my very best to keep his wonderful cock within me. heck, the way I felt at that moment he could've stayed in me forever! I gazed at him lovingly and kissed him; not a tepid "family" kiss but with all the passion I would give a lover. My tongue slipped into his mouth and he responded in kind. For the very first time we kissed as a father and daughter should as we shared our most intimate feelings and bodies. Our warm nude bodies remained pressed tightly against each other as his cock throbbed inside of me with each beat of his heart.

"Oh Daddy, I wanted this just as much as you did. From now on I want you to take me anytime you need me. You can fuck me whenever you want, wherever you want - every day or even more if you need it. You know I love you so much daddy, doesn't what we just did prove that to you?"

My father looked me directly in the eyes and smiled. "Kelly, you don't EVER have to do anything to prove your love for me Kelly - please don't ever think that way. I will always love you no matter what. It's was just so incredible to be able to express my love for you in this way. Just lay back now and relax sweetie."

I did just that and for the next few minutes felt as satisfied and secure as I had ever felt in my life. After all, here I was in my bed with my father's cock nestled deep inside of me, his incestuous sperm slowly draining from my pussy as the aftershocks of my last orgasm gradually died down. Eventually of course he had to slip out of me after which my pussy felt so incredibly empty without him. It was like suddenly a part of me was missing. I remained in my bed as my dad went back to bathroom and then he headed back down to the family room.

Laying there all alone now, I drifted off to sleep reliving in my mind how wonderful it had felt those first few moments when my own father first erupted inside of me. My last thoughts were that there was one thing I was sure of it was that my life had just changed forever. Things could never be the same again with my dad - and I was happy . My daddy had shown me his love in a way he never had before and I couldn't wait for him to do it again... and again... and again!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hotter than a Mexican jalapeno tamaly

A very intimate look into the life a girl and how a woman views and feels when ready for sex. Every male needs to read this one and maybe a few married women too. You held my attention from the beginning. Never knew how a woman felt while indulging in love making, sure do now though. You have one very lucky dad.

jetmeoffjetmeoffalmost 7 years ago
Good Job!

This is a really hot story - well written and convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

thanks for this, i just hope one day at least one of my three daughters feel this way

Biguy46Biguy46about 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story everything I love to read and get off. I hope there more

CassieKCassieKabout 7 years ago
Just how I feel, but I'm to scared.

Loved your story, it reflects my desires with my dad, but I don't have the guts to try.

You told your story in such a truly caring way, I hope you continue with it.

You sure got me giving myself a workout.😵

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
I Love You Too Princess Dad and 18-year-old daughter are home alone.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories