First Trip to Vegas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was too euphoric to think too hard about it or argue...the fact that he handed her $1000 barely seemed to register with her, as she happily continued her compulsive betting.

This time, though, it seemed Sarah was cursed, the money was gone very quickly and Sarah was dejected, having lost thousands of dollars in just three days. Nick handed her a stack of chips and she kept playing, and lost it all again she didn't even know how much this time.

"Come on Sarah," he said, pulling her gently toward the elevator, "that's enough for tonight." Once on the elevator Sarah leaned heavily on him, feeling the alcohol churning through her. Nick pressed the penthouse button and up they went, the doors opened to an enormous suite of rooms and Nick guided her to a large fluffy couch and she heard him asking someone to bring some water, which she drank gratefully. She sat dazed and could hear him dismiss the other person and patter around the rooms going about his own business as she slowly sobered up.

Sarah was still buzzing somewhat, with no concept of the massage of time, when Nick sat down beside her wearing a silk robe.

"Sarah, I think it's time you paid me back for that $1500 you lost tonight."

"what?...huh?" Sarah mumbled, focusing on Nick and coming out of her daze. Nick put his hand back on her leg, a little higher than before, gently grazing the soft flesh with his fingers.

"You need to pay me back for the money you lost, just like last night."

"You want me to kiss you?"

"Lets start with that," He said, reaching over and pulling her towards him. Again their mouth met and he body seemed to explode as his hands masterfully manipulated her back and sides, the sensitive skin just next to her breasts and then suddenly...his hands were on her breasts themselves, she wanted to complain, to stop him, to tell him no, but his mouth was dazzling hers and her reflexes seemed frozen. He played with her nipples through the soft fabric of the dress then once they were hard pushed the top of the dress down so that her breasts were being awkwardly captured and presented by the spaghetti straps, pushing her already small pert breasts close together and up. His hands mauled her tits, squeezing and pinching before her begin to focus on them with his mouth.

Once her mouth was released, Sarah felt her breath coming in short quick bursts. She moaned, "no, please, no" as he took just the top of her nipple into his mouth, nibbling on it and swashing his tongue around the areola and repeating the treatment on her other breast. She half-heartedly tried to push him off, but the pleasure coursing through her body and the remaining alcohol deadened her sense of propriety. He continued teasing her tits with his mouth and hands, moving one hand down to rub her leg and inside thigh. Carefully avoiding her virgin mound, causing her to almost hiccup to breath as she felt these incredible new sensations. He knew she would still object to his hands sliding up under her skirt and removing her panties, but nick was very patient.

"Enough playing, now I think it's time for you to pay me back what a give you tonight." Nick said as he disengaged himself from the twitching ball of nerve endings Sarah had become.

"Wha...huh? What was that then?" Sarah murmured.

"That was all for you, now it's time for something for me. You lost a lot more than last night, three times as much, I don't think even you kiss that well, I'm going to teach you a skill that you can then do for me."

Now Sarah was really confused, did he want her to work for him as a bartender or maid or waitress or something?

"I think you're a natural cocksucker, so lean over here and practice." Nick said firmly as he spread his robe apart at the waist to reveal his rock hard 8" cock.

"Nick, no, I've never done that before,..I..." Sarah started to protest, but Nick interrupted her.

"Really, you're getting more you of this than I am, I gave you $1500 tonight, not to mention the dress, the dinner, making sure you didn't pass out in the elevator, the excitement and pleasure you just felt...plus you're learning a valuable skill. If you think you can go around taking advantage of men and teasing them for their money with nothing in return you're wrong. It's very rude of you to tease me like this, take my money, and then say no...don't you think? Here, just lean your head over and open wide, you'll do fine."

As he spoke he reached over and began pulling her head down toward his lap. Sarah couldn't think of any protest or escape...He was making so much sense, she felt like such a tease, she hadn't meant to be, he had just kept handing her the money, and he had just said he wanted a kiss, she knew it wasn't much. Her clouded judgment and the argument in her head left her defenseless as his cock touched her barely parted lips.

"Open" Nick commanded firmly. Sarah parted her lips and licked the tip of his engorged member. His patience in toying with her had made him harder than he'd been in a long time and he was going to enjoy taking her virgin mouth for the first time. She tried to remember what she'd heard her roommate talking about last semester. Taking ht head in her mouth the bobbed up and down, sucking gently before releasing to tease the head with her tongue, then licking the entire shaft like a lollypop. Then she began to bob up and down in earnest, breaking to nibble lick along the underside of the shaft.

"Oh God, you're a natural, keep going Sarah, suck me dry." She felt dirty but excited at the same time as his hands tugged at her nipples and kneaded her breasts and his head leaned back in pleasure. He shifted her off the couch so she was on her kneed on the floor leaning over his cock, sucking it down and pulling almost out, circling the head with her tongue. He knew he couldn't take the 21 year old's velvet tongue much longer, and he was determined to teach her another valuable lesson.

Releasing her breasts, he grabbed her head and started controlling her bobbing motion. "Sarah, open up your throat and let me cock slide in." She began to resist but he held her head and began to force his cock into her throat. "Open your throat baby, I'm going to spray my load straight into your stomach." Sarah tried to loosen her muscles but they just tightened instead as his head would slide down a little ways and her body would immediately reject it. Then Nick had an idea, "Tiddlywinks, open your throat muscles and let me deep throat you."

With the hypnotic command, and without her realizing it, her throat opened up enough to permit his member entrance. He began fucking her face in earnest as he felt the tightness in his balls. Sarah wanted to cry from the abuse her mouth was taking but instead accepted it as he pushed her nose into his pubic hairs and began emptying his spunk down her throat. "Oh yeah, take it all, I don't want you to spill any, drink my spunk down." He crooned as she swallowed what seemed to her like gallons of cum. Almost as an afterthought he said, "tiddlywinks, don't throw up," and her nausea subsided.

"Clean off my cock." He commanded as she licked his softening rod clean. He closed his robe back up played with her breasts a second longer, pulling on the nipples before finally pulling the dress back up and adjusting it. Sarah was in shock. She stood and let him adjust her and make her presentable to leave; he pushed a button and in came his butler, "yes sir?"

"Yes, James, please escort Sarah to her room. Thank you." Nick said as he stood up, swatted Sarah gently on the bottom and headed towards his bedroom.

"Very good sir." Said James and he took Sarah's arm, leading the still somewhat drunk girl to the elevator and then down, opening the door to her room and placing her inside it. He left her standing there and returned to his normal duties.

Sarah stood for a moment and then started to take off her clothes for bed. Her pussy was dripping and screaming for a release, it was especially sensitive since it was smooth from the brazilian wax she'd splurged on. She masturbated occasionally but she couldn't imagine doing so after what had just happened. She had never had a dick in her mouth before and it was incredibly strange. She decided to shower, brushing her teeth first to get his cum out of her mouth. She felt the warm water wash over her and ever nerve ending remained on edge. She began to rub herself and seen the low burn in her pussy began a driving need and she realized she had to have release. As she furiously fingered herself in the shower she was her conservative sensibilities were that her earlier abuse had turned her on so much. She tipsily masturbated until she couldn't move, she hadn't ever had an orgasm, so she let the water wash over her.

Sarah felt dirty all the way through. She got out of the shower and toweled dry before crawling into bed naked, too tired to pull on any clothes.

She wondered if she would see Nick again, and if so what would happen.

12