All Comments on 'First Visit to a Gay Sauna'

by dashizzle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving the saunas

One of my favorite things in life is to visit the saunas. I don't get there often enough but when I do I make good use of it. I'm a cocksucking cum slut. I've never been able to get enough of either at one time. I love the anonymous nature of the saunas, hard cocks belonging to someone that I can enjoy for the moment. I was recently in Munich and had a fabulous time, lots of cock and cum. Hours of being on my knees in the steam bath, at the glory holes, in a dark corner, feeling a cock slide into my mouth and down my throat, fucking me, fucking my face, tasting the pre cum, feeling the final spasm grow and fill me with cum. The last time, while sucking a wonderful cock another was being rubbed over my face and as I was rewarded with a mouth full the cock rubbing my face exploded and covered my face and hair with cum. I wore that cum proudly like the cum slut that I am. I'm horny as hell for cock as I write this. I think it's off to the local adult theater this afternoon for a lunch of hard cock and delicious cum.

isadoreisadoreover 6 years ago

i to love the glorious anonymity of the sauna; i can and do suck as many cocks as possible wearing cum when it is spilled on my face and chest but the supreme feeling is when i find one of those monster cocks that want to use my ass for its own pleasure, and pleasure is what i give back-i am a great fuck! just wish i was able to get to Toronto more often to cruise the bath houses there and savour all i can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I’ve never visited a sauna but I’d love to. I have experienced bookstores and parties where I was able to enjoy sucking as many cocks as possible, usually!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be better if all BB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous