All Comments on 'First Wife Swap Ch. 0'

by MPhD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

interesting prologue has potential if you avoid the giant cocks and male bi stuff, keep it realistic and reasonable . too many writers get all crazy with their stories. some of my favorite stories are by Justin Thyme .

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyover 8 years ago
Nice start with good character development. I will be watching for the continuing stories.

Keep writing..

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 8 years ago
Excellent setup

Loved what you have prepared for us. Looking forward to what is coming next for this couple.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
I'm looking forward to the rest.

As stated in an earlier comment, avoid the usual pitfalls like a 12-inch cock on the boss but don't be shy about bi-curiosity and such. And maybe another lady in the mix for all to enjoy?

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 8 years ago
Nice Start

A nice beginning to what I hope is a hot and satisfying open relationship for Mark and Janice. I have a personal preference for professional men when having a sexual affair. Watching them dress in the morning in a white shirt. tie, and business suit is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Misleading Title

Your prologue is laying the foundation for cockolding, not swaping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so...Chapter 0 is the 1st chapter.

Then the 2nd chapter will be chapter 1? Makes no numerical sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

"You're my husband, and I love you, but I'm not dead, and Thom is a very attractive man.". "Yes, Marc, I'm attracted to Thom, and would sleep with him if it wouldn't ruin our marriage."

Honey you know Sally, our neighbor that was recently widowed... She's stacked and I'm very attracted to her 'cause ya know I'm not dead. Now don't be jealous because you know I love you but I've been flirting with her and I'm gonna fuck her, so you go ahead with Thom..

Oh wait this a setup to a cuck story... Since Thom has no wife to swap with...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous