All Comments on 'First Words'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
James7594James7594almost 7 years ago
Mesmerizing!

An Erotic piece of work the likes of which is very rare can clearly been seen and felt reading though this beauty! Well done on keeping it in line without diverting unnecessarily! More of similar works from you would be highly appreciated!

J. Jamie Dupane

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Mesmerizing

I have the first 18 chapters of a novel posted to the site already, if you care to check them out. They are a sort of sneak peek for the full novel that I am still writing on. I plan to write many more short stories as the weeks go by, as this site has been very good to me so far. I am glad you liked the story, I am pretty happy with it myself. :)

dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago
Body language

This is such a well written story. The flirtation using body language was so sensual and erotic. I'm looking forward to reading more of your short stories and looking forward to the Novel about Chloe. I'm such a fan of hers. Thank you.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Body Language

I wanted to see if I could craft a whole encounter that was semi-plausible (or as plausible as an erotic story gets) that was essentially silent. To me, there was a powerful eroticism to the idea that the first words spoken between them was something so intimate and carnal.

I am glad this story has been well received. I'm always so pleased to have my work enjoyed. I am already working on two new short stories for this site, one of which will revolve round our dear little Mittens. :)

I am still working on getting together a sort of newsletter-like site for people to go and find news of my progress, but I hope to have something together by the end of next month. I'll list the site in my profile page once it has been put up. Thanks again for reading and even more for commenting with kind praise. It helps keep me going forward with my writing to know I have an audience. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...