All Comments on 'First Year After Ch. 01'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Mark737Mark737almost 8 years ago
Definitely different

A different twist on the usual mother/son genre. You made it work. They weren't going at it by the first page. The whole story was believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Extremely well-written. Good pacing, very believable characters and hot sex. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well written

Great style and pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

Well done and well written. Loved the part about mom and girl friend in a 69 position on the couch. Would have loved more mom and son sex but that will come later in other series..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Superb start looking forward to reading the next chapter soon I hope.

petercumming69petercumming69almost 8 years ago
Great story...

Thoroughly enjoyed your story...well developed. As some have said previously...very believable and hot. Your story felt like a slow, sexual experience with great anticipation structure.

Thank you and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please dont end this series

This was an excellent story. You have to keep this story going uts to good to stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pleasant surprise

Nicely written. Thanks for the twist on the plot. Most of the mom son stories although I enjoy them are rather predictable. I'm ready for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent....

Though I am not really into mother son incest this storyline has captured my attention and look forward to you continuing this series. If I may just one piece of advice, please don't involve Drew's friends as there is more than enough material for Patti,Tina and Drew and the love between the three of them. Excellent start most worthy of the 5 I gave it.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Friends

Over the course of the story, Drew's friends will be involved, but probably not in the ways you expect.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

1) Please get rid of Duke and Kenny!!!!! So many authors here take really good incest stories and completely screw them up by adding the neighborhood kids as well. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!!

2) I really enjoyed the plot development and while I did anticipate Mom and Patti getting together, the "when and how" was a surprise. Good job!

3) A little late now, but since tomorrow is going to be an emotionally draining day, I would have loved for this chapter to have ended with Patti and Drew making Mom come to bed with them. Patti on one side and Drew on the other and of course Mom in the middle. Just cuddling and comforting Mom. No sex just a really touching evening that Mom probably needed. Just the romantic in me thinking this would have been a good ending.

4) Just in case I haven't said it, LOOSE DUKE and KENNY!!! They are not needed for any reason.

5) Looking forward to future chapters with Drew and Patti married and Mom the live in girlfriend of both of them

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Mymantoy999

I will reveal only THIS about the plot of coming chapters: Duke and Kenny will never have sex with Tina or Patti. But they ARE part of the overall plot. I hope you DO like what I have in mind for them.

Pedro693Pedro693almost 8 years ago
A piece of Art!

Have read quite a few stories, but this one has hit the top. It was well thought out, with the right amount of emotions and feelings even with the friends, but don't don't see them as major players! With that said hope to see alot of your work in the future!

mammoetmammoetalmost 8 years ago
great story

Mode please

starbanestarbanealmost 8 years ago

Loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter!!

foren7813foren7813almost 8 years ago
Great story

Awesome and engaging plot!! Can't wait for the next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Top 5

Being an avid reader of literotica for the last 5 or 6 years, I have to say, this story comes in on my top five. Nice build up and emotionally well thought out to a point where it could of, in my mind, have actually have happened. Well done. Looking forward to another chapter.

harley233harley233almost 8 years ago
*****

But a few minor mistakes. One example is the following - "The coroner's office finally released Mom's body to the mortuary". Stuff like this always gives a reader pause and takes away from the enjoyment of the story for a moment.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Harley233

Thanks for pointing that out. I've submitted a correction to the site, and it should appear in a couple of days. Any other mistakes?

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
great job

Really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next installment. Well done!

hornacekhornacekalmost 8 years ago
a few problems that took away from the overall enjoyment

I can accept some unbelievable things in these type of stories, but unless they're sci-fi they have to be grounded in reality. EMTs come into the house and try to revive the father, and the son sleeps through the entire thing? Doesn't make sense. I kept waiting for them to say he lived somewhere else, but he lives in the same house? Unbelievable.

"The coroner's office finally released Mom's body ..." I thought the father died, not the mother.

Makes no sense that the mother has sex with Patti first after her husband's death instead of the son. Comes out of nowhere and there's nothing previous to this that explains why it happens.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Hornacek

I based the beginning of this story on my own wife's death in bed. The EMTs didn't arrive with sirens blazing, weren't shouting, just quietly entered the house, came upstairs and took over, declaring her dead almost immediately. And my step-daughter did indeed sleep through the whole thing at the other side of the house, until I woke her to the bad news. That's my truth, whether or not you believe it.

The coroner mistake I'm already getting fixed.

As for Tina and Patti, there's a scene in Chapter 2 that should clear that up.

Aerodeck1969Aerodeck1969almost 8 years ago
Please

Please continue so hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

Loved the first part of this story. Cant wait to read part 2. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 8 years ago
So Far So Good

Excellent and rather hot reading thus far . Keep up the good work.

mtballzmtballzalmost 8 years ago
Good start

Aside from a few errors, a good read thus far. My wife also passed at night and the emt's also did not use their sirens. They were quiet, did their job waited for the corner, all, I found out later, without waken the neighbors. We lived alone so no one else was there to wake up so I can believe that part of the story without question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah, about that Coroner's office...

There is no such thing as a "Coroner" in Texas. Quite a few states do have them, such as California, but not here in Texas...some counties DO have an appointed Medical Examiner, mostly the bigger metropolitan areas like Dallas, but a lot of them simply rely on the Justice of the Peace in each precinct to do the formalities of declaring someone dead, and if there are suspicious circumstance an autopsy may be ordered, but that is not required in every case.

Other than that, I'm loving every word of this story

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 8 years ago
Messed up

The girlfriend fucks mom and son not mad and still don't get any? Naaaa don't see it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A lovely and sexy start!

A very yummy start to this story indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I began with tears

I honestly thought that whoever wrote this was a dynamic writer with the capacity to make me tear up, Then the inevitable happened. You turned it into a cheap piece of shit. So much could have happened differently. With your talent for writing good stuff, why in hell can't you keep it real and intimate? You ended up making his mother look like a complete predatory slut. Any man in his right mind would have been hurt and outraged finding his mother so soon after losing her 'beloved' husband, fucking his true love. He didn't even care that his mom had moved in on his girl, or, that his girl was into women. Their reaction to his discovery told us that they were aware that they were going behind his back. All of it betrayal. You had it cold, and wasted it.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Tears

1) If you haven't figured it out, Drew isn't your typical guy and his relationship with Patti isn't typical, either. Even he realizes he's not reacting in a typical way. Of course, there would be no further story if he reacted jealous and hurt.

2) As is mentioned later in the chapter, Drew already knew that Patti had past experience with a girlfriend in her high school days. It's his mother who took him by surprise. Who keeps doing so (just wait until she shocks him so much he faints!)

3) When Drew and Tina talked about her being turned on by seeing Drew having sex with Patti on New Year's Eve, Tina said "You both looked so beautiful together." Why is Tina being turned on by both of them some huge surprise?

4) The sex between Patti and Tina serves a definite purpose to the overall plot. Chapter 2 talks more about why sex happens between Tina and Patti before it happens between Tina and Drew.

5) Calling erotica characters sluts has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, yet I keep getting these kind of ridiculous comments, especially recently.

6) I personally try to write stories that are not just like ones I've already read, so I guess I'm not a typical author, either. If you think you have a better idea of how a story should unfold, then write one yourself. I'd love to read the result - if you're just as willing to let me criticize your story.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

i'm back re-reading this story. i loved it the first time - but i forgot to give it any stars!! so, i gave 5 this read. its even better the second time around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad but a good read

Whin I started reading this I cried cuz my dad past away so I know how bad it hers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I started to get into this story, but stopped after Drew walked in on his mom and girlfriend in the 69 position, his mom apparently got over her husband's death, and his reaction to said position is just unbelievable and threw away the father's death subplot.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Giving it a chance

The 69 scene was a shock in its suddenes and willing to give the series a chance but have a feeling that everybody will be fucking everybody including the occasional stranger thrown in by the end and will probably stop once the buddies spit roast the mom or some shut like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It was a really good story. Kind of shocked about him walking in and his mother 69 ing his girlfriend and it hadn't been that long since his dad died. Seemed kind of odd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but really odd the son just walking in on mom and Patti 69ing. The story is gradual then a sudden brick wall of walking in on girlfriend and mom 69ing. It’s like he is not even shocked and just joins in.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Since this most recent comment seems to still be fixated on the Tina/Patti scene, I thought I would comment on it (again).

In plotting a gradual development of attraction between Drew and Tina, there were a series of lead-up events which I wanted to happen, some of them involving Patti, including Tina watching Drew and Patti have sex, but particularly culminating with that 69 scene where Drew is tempted to have sexual contact with his mother, and more importantly the discussion between Drew and Patti after it, during which Drew admits that temptation and Patti gives Drew a green light for having a sexual relationship with Tina, followed by overhearing Tina masturbating and calling out Drew's name. After that, it's more a question of when Drew and Tina will have sex, not if.

But, all these things needed to happen before Patti left for college, a month after Tom's death. I delayed it as long as possible in that timeframe, moving the memorial to the day before her return to school and the 69 scene to the day before that. So, that's 29 days after Tom died. Otherwise, I would need to have Drew and Tina have sex after Patti left, without having an opportunity for him to clear it with Patti and then both have to reveal that it happened and get her involved, at Spring Break. My goal was to form a triad, not have Drew and Patti break up. Of course, one alternative would have been to have Drew join in fully during the 69 scene, instead of waiting for Chapter 2 to be when he and Tina get together. Or I could even have chosen to have a naked Tina walk in on them on New Year's Eve and join their lovemaking then. Do either of those alternatives make more sense to anyone? I didn't think so when I wrote those scenes and still don't now.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The unique start of your story was truly refreshing. I am somewhat of an analytical, romantic reader. I study character development (both personal and emotional growth). Likewise, I follow plot/subplots carefully. I enjoy erotic literature. Said writing should contains genuinely believable, mature, and respectful interaction between characters whose passion, intimacy, and acts of sensual sexuality truly reflect an incestuous loving relationship.

In my opinion, Chapter reflects all the preceding. Congradulations on the start of what appears to be an excellent series. 5 star rating.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, so if anyone has read my comments on other incest stories where Mom fucks her son, then they are well aware that I find that genre distasteful. However, with your story and the way that you worked up to it, I wasn't turned off by it this time. I didn't find it titillating either, but for the most part I was just okay with it. That says a hell of a whole lot.

-

In your own comments below, you discuss how you're going to work out Drew having sex with his mother. Quoting:

Of course, one alternative would have been to have Drew join in fully during the 69 scene, instead of waiting for Chapter 2 to be when he and Tina get together. Or I could even have chosen to have a naked Tina walk in on them on New Year's Eve and join their lovemaking then. Do either of those alternatives make more sense to anyone? I didn't think so when I wrote those scenes and still don't now.

I had this same understanding from reading your story. I agree with you that the path that you have chosen is the absolute best choice for what you're trying to achieve. Again, this is why I'm able to read something that would normally disgust me without the bile rising in my throat.

-

The biggest negative that I have with all of this is the timing. Tina just lost Tom less than a month ago and she is already ready to resume sex with new partners? I guess that you have never lost anyone that you were intimate with and cared deeply for. I was dating a woman named Lynn and she was killed in a single car accident. I was so totally devastated that I was basically nonfunctional for three months. I didn't even think about other girls for six months. My first date was nearly a year after she died and we were never even married. The argument could be made that Tom's illness took some of the surprise out of his passing, but you said in your story that Tina thought that the doctors had his treatment correct, so she wasn't expecting to wake up and find him dead. Her rational attitude is easily explained by her professional experiences. But that's not going to let her be emotionally ready to get back to screwing just a couple of weeks later unless she never truly loved her husband. This really painted her as a promiscuous slut. Also, I wouldn't have had Drew catch her in the living room with Patti. You should have placed them in one of the bedrooms for him to discover.

-

Patti is my favorite character so far. If she were a real person, I'd marry her in a heartbeat. She obviously is deeply in love with Drew and she has his best interests at heart. Please don't change her or kill her off. There's been so many other stories that I read and got sucked into a certain character only to have the author ruin the story with some senseless tragedy. Patti is currently the sole reason for me to continue following this tale and the reason why I gave you a 4/5.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

My first comment was already long winded, so I forgot to add that I love the fact that you set this to happen in Texas, even though I have a strong distaste for most things Dallas. You should have placed Patti in Rockwall. It isn't exactly 35 miles away, but close enough to fit your objectives. Another reader posted anonymously:

Yeah, about that Coroner's office...

There is no such thing as a "Coroner" in Texas. Quite a few states do have them, such as California, but not here in Texas...some counties DO have an appointed Medical Examiner, mostly the bigger metropolitan areas like Dallas, but a lot of them simply rely on the Justice of the Peace in each precinct to do the formalities of declaring someone dead, and if there are suspicious circumstance an autopsy may be ordered, but that is not required in every case.

-----

He/She is absolutely correct. I'm betting that you probably lived in the Dallas area, but you probably gained your knowledge from watching TV shows. Your story reflects the way that they handle death in California. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking loved it! Can't wait to read the other chapters! Five stars and a favorite point!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

And an excellent story this is, too. Your instinct to write in this fashion was spot-on, letting the IMMEDIATE emotions/feelings surface with dad's death...

Patti being okay with this...Drew coming home to find them 'en flagrant delicto' and everybody being so relaxed about it, at supper and after...this is going to evolve into one of my favorite stories...

On to next chapter...

Five**5**StarsπŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ 

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loving it so far I've already read it once had to do so again 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES