All Comments on 'First Year After Ch. 06'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
The drama amounts highly this time around, you damn tease

Too much of the good stuff is never a good sign, and it proved itself once more. I had a bad feeling, on the spot with this one, when Steve & Sophia were added to the sex games so soon after their reconciliation, they weren't ready for any stress to their newly established relationship it and plunging them head first into their sexual fantasies backfired painfully. Still I hope that over time they find their way back to each other as they make a cute couple, who knows maybe 3rd time is the charm for them.

Steve first having sex and later falling for Patti aded the much needed drama and stress testing for Drew, he dealt well with it but by the end of the story still didn't reach the conclusion that would appease him fully. And what of Pattis final answer to it all? Though I wish he didn't have to suffer anymore he does have to, strictly story-wise speaking, repent for all the pleasure and female attention he has received. The trade-off makes sense and you as the author portrayed it very well thus once more showing you creative prowess.

And just why does Tina try to fit into the social norm and date even though she doesn't want? With a family of bigots, save maybe for grandpa, why care what they think about her situation, it's her life and should live it how she sees fit. There are lots of people who don't date when they lose a partner, no matter the age or social norm. Same goes for Toni - I'm exceedingly happy for her to find a BF that makes her happy and satisfied, even if it means she'll move out of the house for good. Screw Dave and his unwillingness to deal with other peoples past, time to move on and hopefully you won't try to bring them back together.

One thing above all else stayed with me for the whole chapter - I know this is erotic fiction but just what is going on through Drews head about everyone he meets or has sex with? He immediately thinks how to add them to the ever-growing circle of sexual partners, even adding them as co-wife or co-husband, with Steve even adding his daughters to the list to get his taboo fix. Does his sexual drive impede his rational thinking when it comes to normal inter-human behaviour? Maybe expand on this in the future in form of his thoughts of where it all leads later on in life.

Another thing - I quite like the "new" format you chose with this last two chapters. I think an anon pointed it out last time and he was right, it does flow better and gives us thematically enclosed segments that make a optimal vignette.

I enjoyed the series so far so I'm naturally looking forward to the upcoming additions to it, changing the name to emphasis the lapse of time is a great move and I for one welcome it with open arms.

This chapter, and the story as a whole, gets a well deserved 5*!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago
Very good series.

Can't wait for the next. In the meantime I will read your others

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Captain Fapulus

Thanks for your comments, although you confused Matt for Steve a few times. Yes, Drew, Patti and even Tina are a bit too willing to get sexually involved with new people, and eventually there will be prices to pay for it.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
@Leenysman

Sorry about the mix-up, had a tough day so please have mercy. As long as you don't kill any of them or sent them to jail I down with whatever you devise for them.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

A very interesting story and I cannot wait for another chapter. I hope Matt doesn't take Patti away from Drew; they seem to be a great couple BUT, Patti seems to like him and his big cock a little too much at times. Thank you ...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I stopped reading when it stopped being a loving relationship became a crude foursome. Only one star for that.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
One-star "punishment"

Just love when an anonymous commenter says he's "punishing" me with one star because I moved the plot in a direction he didn't like, and away from the boring "and they fucked happily ever after" motif, which he would apparently prefer. I established early on that these characters believe in an open relationship, so getting involved with Matt and Sophia should not have come as a surprise to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
But I'm giving praise

I feel compelled to praise your entire storyline for doing what writers should do, develop their characters. I've recently panned a couple of writers for creating rich plots that drew me in but by chapter 5 it was apparent that the main protagonist is simply a "large dick that must be put in as many hot situations as possible".

Drew and Patti have real issues and they react to them with uncertainty and trepidation like real people would. The issue with Matt feels real. Drew isn't simply saying "I don't care. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy. As long I get to fuck". I'm compelled to learn how those two act in future chapters. Your characters grow. And you give them real emotions. I'm getting sick of the notion that the guys shouldn't get mad because it will upset the hot foursome harem he's got going. Fuck that. You're characters get upset and confront. The foursome felt real to me. You had real life reasonable rules. I LOVED it! Patti's uncertain emotions towards Matt are a concern because it could really fuck up things with Drew. You make me WANT to know what happens. I'm drawn in. I think if Patti has feelings for Matt that Drew would get pissed off because it was supposed to be casual. I extrapolate and want to read if I'm right or not

Series is great. Love it. You introduce new characters regularly and don't let the story or characters stagnate. High recommend

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really hope co husbands are not added. Matt better be quickly phased out now.

1Direwolf1Direwolfover 7 years ago
so glad to hear there is more to come.

I have read the other comments and I have to disagree with some of them.

I do not believe that Patti is a shallow woman. To think she would take Mark over Drew because his cock is a little is so out in left field. My ex-wife has way bigger boobs than my current wife, yet she is the ex. Unless a guy is built like a porn star, it is likely that a sexually experianced woman may have had a guy bigger than you. Yet she is not with him.

I am looking forward to 2,3,4, Years after. I would love to see a story line like this that not end up with lovers being hurt by it, not to say that their lives will be all cotton candy and kittens, because no one's is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You lost me with this chapter

You were warned not to bring another man into the story but you did.

And then you had Patti & Matt going at it while Sophie sat in another room & Drew wasn't even there.

Sorry but that turned Patti into a cheating slut & the story died for me.

Skipped through the rest to see if you could get back on track but you failed.

No need to read the 2nd year now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Continue

I have very much enjoyed this series and the character development and I find myself eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Dutch9290Dutch9290almost 7 years ago
Great Story !

U did a damn fine job of setting the scene, then making the characters feelings realistic (yes, it is a fantasy, but I could wish there were people that smart & intelligent to think their way through a situation such as this) in, of course a deliciously perverted way. Crafted well Sir, and working perfectly as I, a proud pervert would want it to go.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
enough with the 'suspicous society'...it doesnt compute!

ugh this story has lost its way a long time ago (about 3 chapters ago) and Thus i'm forced to give yet again 1*.

why do you authors Always have to fuck up your own stories? i just dont get that.

Keep your love circles tight instead of continually expanding the character pool. LESS IS MORE/BETTER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 to offset

the fool of LIT! he's an insane fag!.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
If you don't like the direction of this story...

...WRITE YOUR OWN STORY, and take it in the direction you think it should go. Put yourself out there, so lame-ass anonymous commenters can "punish" YOU with 1s for not writing the story they wanted.

In the meantime, I'll take *my* stories in the directions *I* want them to go, explore the themes *I* want to explore (and that includes polyamory in this story), rather than be a clone of every other incest story online. If I were only writing a story about Drew, Tina and Patti, it would have been over already.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Offsetting a 1

Mathematically, a 5 vote doesn't offset a 1 unless you're shooting for a 3 average. To maintain a 4.65 rating, you need two 5 votes for every 4 vote. To offset a 1, you need ELEVEN 5 votes to stay at that average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

I liked the plot and it does make the reading interesting. Thank you for sharing your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 7

This story needs a chapter 7 because you left a mystery about the other house

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7?

How about 3 sequels, instead? Second, Third, Fourth...

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 6 years ago
Havent read them yet

About to start reading the second year and beyond. I just personally hope you dont add tooamy outside people. This was barely an incest love story like was originally implied the further itbgot along. Plus there are so many issues with poly relationships, i just feel its going to eventually implode. I will still never understand people who claim to love others can so willingly sleep with others.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@c4vetteman94

Where exactly was there a promise that this story was not about a polyamorous relationship, when I got Patti intimate with Tina in the very first chapter?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
A little strange

I enjoyed this series, although I think I'll give it a rest now and not move onto the next three years. I found the writing to be good, although the way it's written, there seems to be a distinct lack of intimacy between the characters even though they are all in love and having sex with each other. There were lots of details about finance and housing, but a distinct lack of emotional and physical details about them - as if now the sex is happening their three- and four-way affair can take a back seat to the more interesting stuff, like finance and housing. And the sex has almost become a bullet list of who does what to whom, and then who they all do next, with strangely little in between apart from announcing an orgasm now and then. Odd really. But thank you.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years agoAuthor
@SleeperyJim

I could shield myself behind the fact that this is written in first person in the form of Drew's journal, with his narrative voice and priorities in telling the events which occurred. I could point to the fact that the story (to this point) covers a year of time, requiring a slant towards plot-advancing events, instead of recording every conversation which occurred.

In reality, though, these are my words, my story telling capability, falling short of where I would myself want them to be. I was being more ambitious than I should have been, trying to tackle a four year story in my first year of writing. This is the best way *I* could tell Drew's story, given my skills as a writer at the time. I continue trying to improve on those and hope my readers can see a progression over time.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
@Leenysman

That's fair - as your first contribution it was a very good effort, and your work has become smoother. You are an interesting writer, and no one gets everyone to like all their work - except maybe Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep writing the story is very interesting I like it very much thank you

I like your stories and please continue with them I like to hear more

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Glas I found this series it is another good one.. thank you for your time and hard work and for the reference to the book time enough for love....1 of only 3 maybe 4 books I have read more then once.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Mom, Patti, Toni and Drew show exceptional maturity and logic in directing their relationship. I am surprised that Drew and Patti lack the foresight to see that Matt and Sophia are not mature enough nor self-aware to be include within the family circle.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

There are several obstacles to Matt & Sophia joining Drew's family, but maturity isn't one of them. In particular, they would be the first people who Drew would have to CHOOSE to tell about his incest, instead of the accidental/careless revelations to Toni and Jean. You'll see more on this in Second Year After, not just involving Matt & Sophia.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Awesome series! Can't wait to start the 2nd year series! Five stars and a favorite point!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Have enjoyed the first year after Drews dad died, but if they have Drew sharing Patti with another man I am done reading this story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story want to read 2nd year after but can't find it found 3rd and 4th

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

The "Second Year After" chapters are there... You're not looking for "2nd", are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story exists in the fantasy realm which isn't bad in itself. It just doesn't reflect real relationships in general since there's never been any serious problems or issues that arise among the relationship partners. Not once have we seen any disagreements or arguments that usually occur in even the best of relationships. With so many people involved, jealousy should have made an appearance and impact long before now. Being jealous isn’t inherently bad, but does it happens and people need to learn to express it. Hopefully, they learn to express it and manage it in a healthy way but many times it just explodes in your face. People are inherently human with faults, frailties, insecurities, shortcomings, sins, vices, wants and weaknesses which causes issues and problems in relationships but in this story apparently everyone (at least everyone having sex together) is a perfect unicorn. No arguments, no fights, no problems which eventually gets a little boring and monotonous after awhile and leaves little suspense in the story and at some point you lose interest in the characters and their future.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Five**5**Stars for this series, so far; I am NOT concerned about another man involved here...because the choice will be just as able to be discrete about the overall relationships...and will be willing to "share" in the situation.

Not to say they do not need to be careful, and selective about the whole situation...but I have great faith in our Author to take care of the whole thing!!

Yyyaaayyy!!!!!! On to 'Second Year' now...πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1931 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES