All Comments on 'Fishing with Dad'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Now that was fun!

I enjoyed the fun read. I was a nice loving story that can go farther if you want it to.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!

That was terrific!

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Now that was a terrific story!

I can't think of a better way to start a day, and to begin a relationship!! That was a great story! It could go further, and I would like to read more about it. But it has to stay in the same loving mood as this first story!

angelicminxangelicminxabout 19 years ago
Well done

I liked the way you told this story, Sean. Plenty of love to go with the lust. Hope to read more in the future. Good luck to you. ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fishing

I don't go with fishing, but their other activity had me all hot!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Beginning With Great Potential

Arousing story...would like to read more installments (the author has set up the situation & characters so well, it's a shame to stop now). Great job...now let your characters explore each other further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it was ok

it was good once it got going. too much pre activity.

FflowFflowabout 19 years ago
Contact an Editor

I like the idea, and your characterizations, but the story could be much better with a little careful editing to fix some typos, grammatical errors, etc. There are lots of volunteer editors on Lit, so ask a few and find one who's willing to work with you. You'll find that your work will become much better as a result.

Keep writing

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Freewheeling Animalistic Behavior at its best!

I'm looking forward to reading Chapter 2. This is natural sex at its best, and I'm hoping she wants to have his baby as they enjoy each other au natural in nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good...

Loved the way you had both of them wanting each other. Such good descriptions...maybe a bit more explicit, but it just a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great stort

great story very erotic love the finnish cant wait for more of the same

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Man that was awsome!!!!

you did a wonderful job!!!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

We need more of this one. Perhaps "Daddy" can make it so that he becomes a Daddy and Grandaddy, together? Very erotic yet very natural.

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadover 10 years ago
Would've liked more

The only bad thing about this story is that there isn't more of it. You could have continued the sexual interlude without having to write any more story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

"She kicked off her shoes and swam back over to the boat gripping the edge."

Yet, half a dozen paragraphs later: "Beneath the water she started untying her boots and kicking them off..."

Don't know about anyone else, but I find wearing a pair of shoes inside a pair of boots decidedly uncomfortable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many shoes

Just an observation but did you realise that when they went into the water at the lake Lila first kicked off her shoes before swimming back to the boat, and then ducked under the water to untied her boots before they swam for the shore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fish story

a one foot 20lb bass, must be made of lead

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The only tall tail was about the fish! Hehehe ;)

That was a fun chapter! Very down to earth too. Thanks! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES