All Comments on 'Fishing with the In-laws'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 16 years ago
A damn hot read!

This was just so hot all the way through. You can't tell me that this sister-in-law of yours isn't real in some way. How else would you know how much you can see of her in that mirror? Please keep this story going so we can find out what those two gals have planned for your next trip.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 16 years ago
sex with the sister-in-law

The only thing better than having a hot sister-in-law is having sex with a hot sister-in-law.

Thanks for the hot story. Now, I can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just

just wondering who Mary was fucking while they were gone....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NO GAY ACTION

NEED SOME GAY ACTION TO MAKE IT REALY HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Aussie Lad

Cool. Keep the shark. Cut it up as bait and catch some real fish. Fresh pussy on deck. Giggy up

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Trouble

Hubby needs to have a real talk with Mary. She screwed Geoff without even considering her husband and now arranges a camp screwing without talking with him. Theres trouble in this marriage and he has become a cockold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.