Fishing with the In-laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff cut in.

"I know what you mean. That show got me pretty toey too, what I saw of it."

Geoff was trying to re-adjust his shorts when he was saying this, and Jenny was just laughing at the two of us. Thinking back to Geoff's birthday dinner reminded me that Geoff isn't exactly small in the cock department, as my wife found out on that night. So, when I say he had to re-adjust his shorts there was a fair bit to move around.

He finally found a comfortable position and sat back down in his chair. I decided to stand at the edge of the boat and fish over the side and let the sun warm my back. Jenny got up and moved back into the half cab.

I heard her return a few minutes later and sit down again. I turned to look at her. She's pretty hard to keep your eyes off, and I was surprised to see she'd changed. She saw me glance at her, and smiled.

"Thought I'd work on my tan."

She was wearing a two-piece bikini that frankly didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination. It was a light material that seemed to be only as thick as a piece of cling wrap, and it was clinging to her body in a most delightful way. Judging from the shape of the front and the string sides, I thought it had to be a thong. The view was spectacular from the front but I couldn't wait for her to stand up so I could see the back. Jenny has a gorgeous ass and I'm somewhat of a butt man. The top was barely there. Two pieces of material about the size of postage stamps attached to some strings was about all there was to it.

They just covered her nipples. When I say just, I mean just barely. They were so small you could see the very edges of her areola. The rest of her firm, milky- white tits was on display for us to ogle, and ogle we did.

I reeled my line in and said to her, "There is just no way I can concentrate on fishing with you sitting there like that."

"Well seeing as you're not busy then you can help me with the sunscreen," she smiled.

She pulled a tube out of the bag she had sitting next to her. I looked over to Geoff to see if he was O.K. with this. I still felt somewhat weird touching Jenny in front of him. I know that seems odd, especially considering the events of his birthday, but that's just how I feel about it, like there is an invisible line, you just don't cross without permission. Looking is one thing, touching is another all together.

"I've got my hands full buddy, sorry but you're going to have to do it,"

Geoff said with a grin on his face. I noticed that his hands were indeed full. Beer in one and a hard bulge in his shorts in the other. He too had decided that it was a bit hard to concentrate on the fishing.

"I guess I'll just have to make the sacrifice then. You're going to have to stand up if you want this done properly."

"Of course. I don't want you to miss anywhere. I might get burnt and we don't want that do we."

She stood up slowly, bending at the waist and pushing her ass out towards me. Oh yeah, thong. Well not much more than dental floss really but technically it was a thong.

"You are such a tease. You have one of the finest asses and you know I love it."

"Well you had better not let it get burnt then."

She handed me the tube of sunscreen and bent over slightly, presenting me with her fine ass. I decided if she could tease then so can I. instead of diving straight for her ass I decided to start with her shoulders. I put some cream on my hands and reached over to rub it into her shoulders, the problem being that she was still bent over. As I reached forward, my hard-on met perfectly with her ass.

I couldn't get much harder than I already was, and the ridge in my pants fit perfectly between her cheeks. I started to rub her shoulders and upper back.

"Mmmm. That feels so nice. Don't forget my neck, will you."

This of course meant I had to lean even further forward. As I bent over her a bit further, the head of my cock moved down a little and even though it was still in my shorts I could feel the string pressing against its tip and Jenny moaned again. I'm pretty sure I moaned too when she clenched her butt muscles and squeezed me for a few seconds. If this kept up I was going to lose my load in my pants.

"You're bending too far forward, I can't quite reach."

"Mmm feels like you're reaching just fine to me." She said her voice a little huskier now.

She straightened up a bit but she grabbed my hands from her shoulders and pulled them around her so that I was still wedged in tight behind her. There was still a large dollop of sunscreen on her back between her shoulder blades, which gave me a thought.

I took my arms from around her long enough to remove my shirt then quickly put them back around her, pulling her in closer to me until our bodies squashed the sunscreen between us. The moment was almost lost when we both laughed at the squelching, wet fart sound of the cream being squeezed between our bodies.

My nipples were really hard and sensitive and felt great against her warm skin. I felt like I couldn't get close enough, that there wasn't enough of me touching her. I wanted so much more. Jenny started to move up and down against me, spreading the sunscreen all over her back and my front. It was such an erotic feeling. The sensation of her thong string rubbing on my cock through my shorts just added to the pleasure.

Jenny grabbed my hands and squirted sunscreen on them as well.

"You don't want my front to get burnt do you? You're taking pretty good care of the back; I don't want the front to miss out."

I started rubbing the cream all over her stomach slowly working one hand up and the other hand down. All the while she is still rubbing her back and butt against me. My right hand started to rub the cream into her firm tits at about the same time my left hand reached the top of her panties.

Again, she just moaned and started moving further up and down my body. I glanced quickly over at Geoff to make sure everything was still okay. I guess he was okay as he had his cock out now and was stroking its impressive length to the same tempo as Jenny was moving her body. He didn't look at me at all, His eyes kept going from her tits to her panties seeing how much further my hands had travelled between each movement.

My fingers slipped under the material covering one of her nipples at the same time as the finger tips of my other hand slipped under the band at the top of her thong. Jenny sucked in a hiss, I looked back at Geoff who was biting his bottom lip, and I'm sure I saw his cock expand in his hand. He still didn't say anything and I took this as permission to go ahead.

Jenny's nipple was rock hard and she moaned again when I gave it a light squeeze. My hand slid further down into her panties and I felt her curls brush against my fingertips. Further still and I felt the curls give way to the top of her slit. I gently tickled my fingertips over the top of her clit and the lips of her pussy to find that further down, not only was she very smoothly shaved or waxed but extremely wet as well.

The room taken by my hand in her panties caused them to pull forward and the string at the bottom of them pulled forward to slip between her lips. My fingers were doing a little dance on her clit, alternating between lightly tapping on it to gently squeezing it between two of my fingers. My other hand was busy as well. She had pulled her bikini top up to expose her tits to the air, sun and of course my fingers. I kept swapping back and forth and alternating between gently squeezing and pulling her nipples to lightly brushing them with my fingertips.

Jenny was now moaning quite loudly, which was almost a growl. She had also lost all rhythm with her sliding up and down.

"Oh fuck, you have to stop now." She said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"What's wrong?"

I looked around thinking maybe another boat was approaching. Geoff looked around confused too.

"Jenny, what's wrong? I thought this was why you set this weekend up?"

"It is, but watching you stroke that cock of yours has made me want it so bad, I want you both in me."

Jenny turned around, dropped to her knees and grabbed hold of my shorts. She tried to pull them straight down but my aching hard-on got caught in the top band.

"Ow! Shit go easy."

She pulled the band away from me reached into my pants and grabbed hold of my cock and pulled it away so that my shorts could come down with ease.

Her cool hands felt great on me and I nearly came just from her touch. I knew this was going to be no marathon effort from me.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt you. Let me kiss that better for you."

She very gently kissed the tip of my cock. She licked the large amount of pre-cum that had escaped my cock, I shivered at the incredible feeling.

"Mmm yummy." She whispered.

She continued to give me small sucking kisses all over my cock and the occasional lick just under the head where it is oh so sensitive. She looked back over her shoulder at Geoff.

"Are you going to put that in me or are you just going to play with yourself all day? I know you like to watch but you can fuck at the same time you know."

Geoff walked up to her, got on his knees behind her, lined himself up and just slowly plunged in to her as deep as he could go. He didn't even bother taking her panties off, just pulled the thong to one side. Jenny let out a long slow growling moan as he slid slowly into her.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Fill me with that monster cock. Oh god I can feel your balls on my clit. I want you to fuck me hard baby while I suck this sweet cock."

I'd forgotten how Jenny was so vocal while she fucked. I'd forgotten how much I loved it when she was too.

I thought I want a part of this too. "Yeah take that big cock. Take it while I fill your throat with mine. Were gonna spit roast you, you sexy little bitch."

I couldn't say anything else after that as she took my breath away when she grabbed hold of my cock and swallowed me down to the balls. The feeling was incredible, every time Geoff would drive into her he would force her onto my cock and every time he pulled back she would take a breath or lick me. I was in heaven and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Jenny started cumming and was making lots of noises in the back of her throat which felt delicious on my cock head. She was so wet she was squelching as Geoff fucked in and out of her. Suddenly Geoff picked up the pace and started grunting. I knew I wasn't far off either. Geoff started to make a lot of noise too and when he came, he bellowed so loud I'm sure he would have been heard on shore. I lost any control I had at this point and with no warning to Jenny I started to shoot spray after spray of my cum straight into her mouth and throat. She didn't hesitate, just started swallowing. There was so much however that it started to come out the sides of her mouth and dribble down her chin.

Geoff pulled out of her and she let go of my now softening cock with a soft popping sound.

"That was incredible." Geoff said in between pants for breath.

"Absolutely incredible, you should see the view from here Geoff."

Jenny had a grin on her face a mile wide and cum running down both sides of it.

"Is it as good as the view from here?" he asked.

I walked around to see what he was talking about. Her pussy was still spread open from the intrusion of his monster cock but I could still see the convulsions of the aftershocks from her orgasm. Each time her pussy clenched a small amount of cum would be pushed out and dribble down over her clit and fall to the deck joining the small puddle that had formed there.

"I have never been so full of cock. I love it!"

"If you're lucky and we manage to recuperate you might get some more tonight." I suggested with a wink.

"Mmm I hope so. I'm so sweaty and sticky. I think I'm going to have a swim.

Jenny got up, climbed over the edge and dove gracefully into the water. Not long after she surfaced, she threw her bikini back into the boat.

"I love skinny dipping, feeling the water wash every single part of your body. It feels so nice and a little naughty at the same time. Are you two coming in?"

Geoff went and checked the anchor was still secure so the boat didn't drift off while we were in the water. We both dove in and made a beeline for Jenny who started giggling like a schoolgirl when we started a tickle fight.

We spent most of the remainder of the afternoon mucking around like kids. Most of the time we were naked and didn't have a care in the world; except to reapply sunscreen often. I can't imagine how painful a sun burnt cock would be, I was in no hurry to find out. Later in the evening, we got some clothes on because it got quite cool when the sun went down and the wind picked up.

We decided to do a bit more fishing and were mildly successful. We caught a few fish that would be nice for dinner, as we wanted to keep the shark for home. The fish, along with the other goodies we had brought from home were beautiful on the barbecue.

Dinner went down well and we had a couple of white wines with it that matched the fish in a most satisfactory way. While we ate, we watched the sun go down over the horizon turning the sky all different colours, from salmon pink to turquoise to a rich deep blue before turning black. The sky was sprinkled with billions of stars that you don't see when you're near a town.

The only thing that would have made this day any better would have been sharing it with Mary. That reminded me. Geoff had said something earlier that got my interest and I had forgotten about it until I thought of Mary.

"Jenny. Did I hear correctly before when Geoff said that you set this up on purpose?"

"You might have."

"Did Mary know about this or did she just think it was a fishing trip?"

Okay so I'm not the smartest bloke on the planet. I just wanted to be certain because some things were starting to fall into place.

Laughing, Jenny shook her head and said "Dumb ass, It was mostly her idea."

I must have looked shocked because both Geoff and Jenny started to laugh.

"You know that camping weekend you are going on? Well guess what. The kids aren't going with you. They will be staying with me. Geoff is going with you instead. She is going to have a very, very good time."

I was stunned. My shy, quiet, unadventurous Mary had come up with this devious plan. My my my. That is one naughty girl who will need to be spanked when I get home. If I have any energy left of course. I had a suspicion I wasn't going to be getting much sleep tonight.

12