All Comments on 'Fisting Fun'

by kitty5670

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
That's Hot!

Got to try that on my little lady! Great story...keep on writing more about your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting... not human but interesting

Pretty good except that the writer is pretty cloudy on the details of female anatomy. And as for alcohol actually enhancing an erection? I guess stranger things have happened.

Of course, it's possible that these folks are Vulcans or something. Folks with almost the same plumbing as humans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fisting fun

not enough detail- I expected a fisting story to be raunchy as hell- marks are for the fisting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
vodka can work that way

My ex admitted to me that he was never able to cum with any woman he has ever been with (6 before me). One day, after several Vodka/Redbulls, we went home, and as usual, fucked for hours. I rolled over and got up on my knees while he entered me from behind. His quick ramming slowed to a dizzying "love making". Just the head was going in and out. All the sudden, he pulled out and I felt a warm, harsh gushing of liquid splash into my cunt, all over my ass and up my back... I also heard it splash onto the sheets. I looked back at him and nervously asked if he just peed on me. He laughed and said: "no, baby. Congratulations! You are officially the 1st woman to ever make me cum!" Before passing out, we had to flip the mattress over for a dry place to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truck Drivers

Great story...I'm dating one of those HOT truck drivers. You are so right about how great they are in bed!

LeatherargentoLeatherargentoalmost 16 years ago
I want a trucker right now... ;D

That story raised the sweat on my brow and sent all the moisture in my throat down south. I haven't had that kind of orgasm since I was 22. I'm 31 now. I have a new profession to add to my imaginary male harem. Keep on truckin', sister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what a story

you are one lucky girl.must be something to have a husband who is so into you.and he's your second,and your an older woman to boot.(17yrs w/#1).like i said,you are one lucky chick,which you obviously know.you both keep each other happy,and this is key to keeping love alive.bless you for sharing a bit of your life.how about another story?RNWV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous