All Comments on 'Fists of Repentance Ch. 02'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sigh!

Yes, I know this is fiction, but this infuriates me. I think I'd be inclined to try my baseball batting skills if I'd gone as far as stalking!

hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Very good.

I like writers who think a little differently then the majority. I like this story line and I hope she ends up with a lot of sexual gratification, and likes it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stardog ?

Don't know about a stardog, but my wolfhound could write a more interesting tale BORING

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More-Why???????????

Why would you want to add any more to this Piece of CRAP?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going...

We want Britney to keep eating her pussy while her boyfriend fucks her uptight ass....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You used to

be a fairly good writer,but now it seems that you have joined the bunch of moronic so called writers that

are apparantly taking over what used to be a good site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What happened?

did your mommie put you on the potty backward? Is this why you hate women so much? What crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't get it

I cannot understand why a) this author is so damned reluctant to let an editor improve his writing, and b) why people who don't appreciate proper English criticize those of us who do. I can be very specific about what I don't like here: there are sentences that go on waaay too long. They twist and turn and generally leave me reading them a couple of times to understand all the references. Flame me if you want, but this is POORLY-WRITTEN!

Stardog ChampionStardog Championover 16 years agoAuthor
I have to admit...

..there's no way anything I could ever write that would be more entertaining than some of your pathetic, rambling diatribes!!

If I didnt like a meal I got from a certain restaurant, the last thing I'd do would ever be going back there...especially the very next day. The way some people have found the time to read part 2 with the same distaste as they did part 1 just baffles me..There are what like 100,000 stories on the site here and you feel compelled to read mine....Gee..I'm blushing:) By the way parts 3 and 4 will just take the storyline even further down into the gutter....

And thanks again for clicking on the stories and adding to my read count..its approaching 2 million now over the 8 years or so I've been priviliged to post here...

Peace, Stardog

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best story ever

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry writer people arent compelled to read your

stories, they are compelled to critique them so you can improve and become an author. It is obvious from your two responses, this segment and the previous one, that you write so poorly and with such warped plots just to get the people writers write for, the readers, to hate what you do and critique you for your own warped amusement. You are right when you eat rotten food you should not go back to the same place to eat. So from now on we wont read your work, just come in give it a 0 and go read better works. At least your ego can swell from all of the people who flame you.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 16 years ago
Some good, some bad...

As was the case with the first episode, this really needs the attention of an editor. As far as the tale itself goes, it's reasonably entertaining; enough so to carry on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Contrivance to Deliver Pain & Humiliation Sucks

This contines to set new lows for a writer who relishes helplessness and absurdities. Is he so weak and failure ridden that this excites him.<P>

Hardly arousing or erotic except to those few who like the writer need sick sub treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Has It All

Sensuouse,violent erotic sex,what more can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick pile of garbage

I lasted half way through your pile of dung. I hope the author is not as sick as his story is.

the Ct. Yankee

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 13 years ago
A Stunning tale

I love the way you describe Leslie's confusion and spiral down that slippery slope of depravity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous