Fists of Repentance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie had tried every way conceivable to deal with the pain and sense of inadequacy she felt from catching her Husband with the young girl from church. She tried anger at everyone including herself, then acceptance. She'd tried forgiveness and then attempting to forget. She'd prayed over the angst of it all every waking hour of every day since. When the burden of it all began to be too much, she'd just exploded, resorting to physical violence against the girl who'd caused it all. Even after that, the feeling of helplessness continued to burn inside her. The only way Leslie had left to deal with it was to simply bow down to it and submit to a power that had proved greater than herself. Always a believer in God's divine plan since she was a child, Leslie had always accepted that whatever God had laid out in front of her, it was meant to be. If this was the path he'd chosen for her, she must accept it.

And that's why Leslie Griffen found herself completely naked in the young couple's living room, stripped of her clothing and everything else, with her feet spread wide on the carpet as she stood facing the wall in the far corner of the cramped and claustrophobic room. Her hands pressed flush against the wall to support her weight as she leaned forward, Leslie could feel Sylvan's footsteps stalking the room behind her at the same time she could hear Britney stepping out of her own clothes.

The empty canvas of the plain beige wall the only thing in front of her, Leslie pictured her cell phone, her tether to the outside world, sitting inside her purse back in her parked SUV. She could picture her Husband finally coming home from work and not finding her home, only the babysitter there who'd just tucked the children into bed without a kiss goodnight from their Mother again. Leslie knew her phone would start ringing immediately, but it would simply ring for deaf ears out in the parking lot of the subdivision until she'd completed paying what she saw as her penance. In a way Leslie would never force herself to understand, for the first time since she'd caught Britney with Craig, she could feel all the accumulated weight of hate on her shoulders suddenly lifted as a wave of relief and euphoria swept through every fissure of her system.

Leslie knew she couldn't stomach turning around to see the sexual vultures circling behind her but there was a mirror on the wall to her right where she could get a slanted view of Britney standing there. What she saw caused Leslie's blood, as much as she hated to admit it, to race through her veins. Leslie gulped and she felt her palms growing sweaty as she pressed them hard against the wall seeing Britney's completely naked body in the mirror's reflection.

Her eyes had burned with such rage and anger the day she caught Britney downstairs with Craig, Leslie hadn't totally absorbed just how stunning the 19 year old girl looked without her clothes. It was as if Leslie's mind had shut down that day when she watched the way Britney had slowly dismounted her Husband, then casually walked with all the calm cockiness she could past Leslie to get her discarded clothes before heading upstairs.

Seeing Britney naked in the mirror, a sick pall of fascination enveloped Leslie as she inventoried the college girl's golden tan and baby smooth skin. In the scarcely lit living room, Britney looked flawless, her facial features symmetric and her lips pouty and full as she sized up Leslie from behind. Continuing to strain her head to the right to watch Britney's body in the mirror, Leslie inevitably allowed her eyes to drift down to the young girl's chest. Of all the things Leslie had tried to purposefully wash from her mind from the afternoon she first caught Britney in the family basement with Craig, the one thing she'd failed miserably at was the perfection of Britney's breasts and how her own compared. She simply couldn't run away from the look of eagerness and arousal she'd seen in her Husband's eyes that afternoon as he kissed and suckled the young girl's bosom, much the same way he'd done to Leslie's long, long ago when they'd first started to fool around.

Leslie was sure Britney and Sylvan were talking to each other, but the blood was rushing so violently through her ears that she couldn't make out a sound. She could see them in the mirror however, each seeming to study her from behind as if contemplating just what they might do to her. With nowhere else for her eyes to go, Leslie allowed her gaze to drift lower in the mirror, to the 19 year old girl's flat stomach and narrow waist. A moment later, a layer of warm saliva pooled in Leslie's mouth when she saw Britney's bare vagina, with its neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair leading straight to her puffy and swollen pink labia.

Other than being embarrassingly drawn to Britney's naked presence, Leslie had purposefully kept her gaze on her not wanting to see Sylvan, assuming he'd be the one to eventually step up behind her to do God knew what. So it stood to reason that Leslie's eyes widened and her pupils turned to stone when she saw Britney ease forward and disappear from the mirror's reflection. Bracing her hands against the wall as if she expected to be hit by an oncoming tornado, Leslie winced feeling the weight of the girl's footsteps approach from behind.

Everything Leslie had pent up for the previous month now boiled like an infection under her skin as she prepared for Britney to touch her. Standing naked in the strange house, wearing nothing more than a wedding ring on her finger, Leslie felt so vulnerable and small at that moment, prepared to dissolve under the weight of all she feared. When she felt all 10 of Britney's fingertips finally come to rest softly on her bare asscheeks, an audible and choking gasp left Leslie's mouth and washed against the wall in front of her.

Even though Leslie was a shade taller than Britney, the older woman felt as if the younger girl was somehow towering over top of her as she patiently began to knead the fatty flesh of Leslie's behind.

"I fucked your Husband..made him cum so hard he nearly passed out a couple of times...you want me to do the same thing to you, don't you?" Britney whispered into Leslie's ear, her soft voice belying the complete power it had over the married woman.

Shamed by her weakness and desperation, Leslie immediately closed her eyes when she nodded her answer. The self imposed darkness was a blessing but the sensory deprivation it provided only made her other senses more heightened as Britney continued massaging her ass at the same time she began biting and kissing at Leslie's shoulders and neck.

With her eyes closed, Leslie also couldn't see that Sylvan had taken all his clothes off and was now leaning against the wall directly to her left, rubbing at his erection as he watched his girlfriend take control of Leslie's body and usurp her will.

Each of Britney's fingers felt like separate living tentacles on Leslie's ass as the 19 year old girl continued feeling her up. By the time Britney's teeth began skimming the skin of Leslie's back, the older woman's fingernails had gouged into the wall that was now supporting her weight. Her knees quivering, Leslie could feel every inch that Britney's caressing mouth descended down her spinal column.

"Just keep your eyes closed...please just keep them closed," Leslie admonished herself, frightened at the thought of actually seeing what she'd submitted herself to.

It was a hopeless cause however. Her right cheek braced against the cool layer of semi-gloss paint coating the wall, Leslie's eyes opened just in time to see Britney's youthful and pretty face perched directly between her legs.

"Oh..God," Leslie mouthed softly, her insides boiling when she saw the cruel and wicked smile plastered across Britney's face.

"Your Husband just loved it when I got down on my knees...I bet you will to," the teenager mocked once she had made eye contact again with Leslie. Then she opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

"SSHHEEE...AAAHHHHH," Leslie squealed, her body buckling hard when she felt Britney's mouth clamp down on her bare and aching pussy.

"This is disgusting and wrong," a voice inside Leslie's tortured head wanted to scream despite the fact that her hips now churned forward, forcing her own cunt harder against Britney's hungry mouth.

Leslie felt such confusion and relief finally having something capping the molten mess her pussy had become. It was the first thing other than her own hand or her Husband's penis that had ever been inserted inside Leslie's vagina, and the fact that it was the mouth of the same girl who'd had an affair with Craig was something Leslie just couldn't bring herself to fathom. All she could do was scrape her fingernails down the wall with sheer and sickening delight as the sound of Britney's tongue and lips splashing through her musky cunt reverberated through the cramped living room.

""AAHH..OOHHH..AAHH..OOHHGGAAWDDDDD," Leslie whimpered, her body along with its long shackled lust totally betraying her as the girl who'd she'd watched playing in the church's playground as a child, now all grown up, knelt between her legs and relentlessly chewed at her dripping quim.

Mired in her own self conscious delirium, Leslie was sure she could feel Britney chuckling as she ate her out, over just how easy she'd been to emotionally tear down. When Leslie finally wrangled the courage to look down once again, she was stunned and disheartened by how her body was reacting to Britney's manipulations. Her heavy breasts were bouncing wildly against the wall and as Leslie strained a little to the side to see around them, she shuddered seeing how her crotch was spinning in short, frantic circles against Britney's now soaked and shiny face.

"She knows what she's doing...I've watched her eat girls out and seen their eyes roll back in their heads right before Brit makes them cum," Sylvan casually commented from the side, causing Leslie to tilt her head to the left to face the willowy young man as he stood there, naked and openly stroking his cock as he watched his girlfriend devour the married woman's cunt.

Her own lust completely unhinged, Leslie tried to steal a glance down at Sylvan's manhood, but before she could get a good look a blinding pulse of white light exploded in her head, a result of Britney simultaneously slipping one of her index fingers to the first knuckle into Leslie's anus at the same moment she also clamped her tongue and front teeth around Leslie's stinging clit.

Unlike most of the other orgasms Leslie had experienced over the years, the blinding crystal white light filling her head at that moment refused to abate. Her clitoris felt as big as a plump pea against Britney's tongue and the rug below seemingly turned into a sheet of ice as she clumsily tried to keep her footing. Still facing the wall, Leslie's knees soon began to buckle beneath her until, inch by inch, she crumpled down on Britney below.

Her mouth remaining glued to Leslie's cunt, Britney continued to tonguelash the older woman's vagina while at the same time increasing the speed she jabbed her finger deep into Leslie's ass. Lowering herself slightly as Leslie began to topple down on top of her, Britney positioned herself comfortably against the wall so that Leslie's collapsing weight straddled her upper body perfectly.

Hearing Leslie wail loudly from above as her orgasm bled through the room, Britney was sure she could feel the married woman's tits bouncing against the top of her head as she swiped her tongue through every nook and cranny of Leslie's gushing slit.

Babbling incoherently, Leslie sounded as if she was screaming in tongues as she toppled downward. When she finally did dare open her eyes to survey the damage done, Leslie saw that her knees had come to rest on each of Britney's shoulders, creating a perfect trough for the determined girl to keep feeding off her pussy. Her thighs splayed embarrassingly out to each side of Britney's soft cheeks, Leslie had no choice but to rest there in that awkward position watching the girl who'd stole her Husband a month earlier now devouring her own throbbing sex.

The shockwaves of her orgasm still ricocheting through her gristle each time Britney's tongue darted back and forth across her inflamed clitoris, Leslie suddenly blacked out and fell backwards into the center of the room. Whether she'd actually passed out or simply just succumb to exhaustion she would never know, but when she opened her eyes a few seconds later and finally looked up, the first thing she saw was Britney kneeling between her legs with the clear and shiny residue of Leslie's own guilty arousal and release splashed across her face.

Leslie could feel her heavy breasts spilling out to each side of her chest as her heart raced like mad inside it. Turning her eyes away from Britney's withering gaze to keep what was left of her sanity, Leslie had no other option but to look over to Sylvan, who was now standing directly above her with his feet at her side. Flat on the floor, Sylvan seemed to be a goliath standing over her peering down. Then she focused on his cock, fully erect and jutting out from his groin, its girth and length looking obscenely big even for his tall, lanky frame. Leslie could feel the shadow Sylvan's manhood cast over her face and chest as she stared up at him and out of the corner of her eye she could also see the pile of clothes he and Britney had stripped her of.

Without looking, Leslie felt Britney's hands first force her thighs apart once more before coming to rest on her each side of her waist to pull her closer. Leslie knew right then it would still be quite awhile before she would put those clothes back on...

Part 3 forthcoming...

12