All Comments on 'Fit To Be Tied'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
cute!

Very cute story, and sadly oh so true of some! Enjoyed it immensely!

ScintillatingScintillatingabout 20 years ago
*still chuckling*

This is the first story at Lit that had me as amused as I was aroused, thank you patricia! Well done, very well done. The comments in brackets were priceless!

SirGalahad67SirGalahad67almost 20 years ago
Hot, HOT, HOT!

I love this story, any chance of a sequel? Besides being incredibly erotic and sexy, the self deprecating humor made me chuckle even as the story got me worked up!

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
A perennial favorite

Every so often I come back to this little story. It's funny, sarcastic, and hot. And I'm not really interested in lesbian stories, but somehow I latched on to this one. It just makes me laugh.

I guess I've read it a half a dozen times or more. And I know I'll be coming back to it again. It's just a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This one kept me in stitches

Patricia I have read a lot of your stories and you certainly have to be among the top one or two of my favorite authors.

"Fit To Be Tied" was one of the funniest stories I've ever read. Your abilities are hugh. You write to make us think, to entertain us, and to amuse us. Keep doing what you do so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hilarious

I burst out loud while reading this story. It was intense and hilarious. If you write a sequel it could involve the husband at least as a voyeur, watching his wife becoming more of a slave to Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

Oh ms patricia... again you amaze me.. made me laugh and I know I will return again to read the same story..your awesome hun..tups

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

I'd love to see the dyke call some of her girl friends over to have some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the best

Hey your story is bright, and hilarious. It is the best I have read so far.

If you are a lesbian, may I please date you - as long as you are not Randi !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too funny

I was laughing out loud about half-way through; so many times 'we' butches think we're such studs. It's quite humorous to look at some of 'our' behavior from a different perspective. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
better than the best

This story is both arousing and amusing. Fantastic writing!

Gum56Gum56about 16 years ago
Harnessed!

Funny, funny, funny. Reminded me of a bro of mind. As a butch I'm always looking for butch themed stories, and this one is very good, Hot & Funny. Thanks for writing it and thanks for making me laugh out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

I'm a femme who loves butches, and stories with rough butch/femme sex are hard to find! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hilarious and raunchy sexy

absolutely the best! You are a fabulous writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOLZ!

This had me laughing so hard, I fell off my desk chair, and woke my roommate up. Fabulously lighthearted and wickedly clever- your writing style is quite enjoyable. I was actually looking for a sweet romance, but this had made my night. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty funny...

.. even more amusing, I bet, is that her husband doesn't get half the treatment the butch got. I bet he is all 'yes dear' at home, which is why she has to go out to find someone who she can respect in the bedroom.

hosedathomehosedathomeover 11 years ago
Patricia is a dude

The author is a dude. I know this because of one line in the story....."Then Casey stepped up to the bat". No way any woman would know this phrase. Its an old baseball reference. I mean, from the 50's or early 60's. Nope, it's a dude.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
OMG!

This story could have made it in Humor and Satire.

The side comments alone from Allison had me ROFL. It was brilliant. You are a treasure Patricia51, keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.

IDB.

Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessover 11 years ago
What....

Dear patricia51,

This one has a great deal of humor, but some how the BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism) is more of a turn off than a turn on. I was looking for a more Sexual Healing, rather than this.

It might be beeter placed in the BDSM rather than Lesbian sex.

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamover 11 years ago
Hoser!!

Whatsa matter Matty ...

Ever consider the *possibility* that a woman might have a husband, father, brother, girlfriend or (gasp) a lover who might have been a baseball fan? "Casey at the Bat" is a story even this femme knows.

Those of your ilk are part of the reason why I'm very content on my side of the street. I don't need any of what you have ... including your knee-jerk ignorance!

Thank you Patricia for your very funny story!! The sense of humor and 'off-the-cuff' remarks by your heroine were wonderfully told. I laughed out loud, repeatedly, at the creative way you told your tale. Kudos and salivations!

SwitchWitchSwitchWitchalmost 11 years ago
:)

I have to agree with 'She's your Dream' I am a woman from a family where the majority of women in it watch sports on a weekly basis, football, baseball, etc. so really sexist of a guy to assume that just because there is a sports reference in story that automatically concludes that the author is a man.

Also...I am in my late 30's and I even know what Casey at the bat refers to.

Patricia, love!!!!!!! your story. Not crazy about the disparaging of femmes, but the namecalling and humiliation aspects, and tying up? Ummhmm. That worked. Not to mention the butch. It is a pain in the ass (no pun intended ;)) trying to find Butch-Femme erotica with BDSM aspects on this site. So always happy when I find it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another idiot female

All she had to do was take the taxi to the hospital, call the Police and have the Bitch arrested. She had all the evidence. It would have been a slam dunk. How is it that women in these situations seem to loose their minds?

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Ohh, wow...

Fun, hot, sexy and a little scary. Patricia51 never disappoints :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is hysterically funny, I laughed out loud while reading it. And to go along with the great humor is a solid well written plot with insight into a certain segment of our lesbian lifestyle[s].

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

You are one of my favorite authors here. The writing is exquisite and the storylines captivating and sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous