All Comments on 'Fit to be Tied'

by mapleridgefool

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great start I hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

This is the second lesbian story you posted here...please post your stories in the proper category...if this is intentional will report you!

mapleridgefoolmapleridgefoolalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Submitted to both, this is the one they allowed

I hear your objection, but they made the call, not me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what whiny people.

This story could easily fit into BDSM , INTERRACIAL OR LESBIAN AND GAY... IS THAT 4? anyway... folks are real whiny... they think they are the gatekeepers but stay anonymous... what a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was great!

Love when she lick her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Audrey's humiliation

The next day, Audrey opens the exercise shop and notices a growing need to be more submissive to people than the hard charging boss and exercise director. She smiles more at the customers and surprises her employees by having a catering lunch delivered. During workouts, she smiles more and is less demanding of her students if they make mistakes. She excuses a couple of employees to sneak off to Doctor's appointments without taking leave.

After closing, she does her exercises until Mistress Mama comes in. Mistress orders her to clean bathrooms and pick up trash bags to dump in dumpsters. Then she gives feedback from employees and orders her to be nicer to them each day before making her lick her pussy and asshole. Spanking given if poor feedback provided by employee.

One night the black goddess brings her 18 year old daughter who smiles like a Cheshire cat at the moment Audrey stops exercising and starts cleaning the gym. Mom tells her daughter to put Audrey through a brutal workout as her 36 year old body screams with pain before she is told to lick the young mistress pussy. Audrey is made to give free workouts to black women and make gym freely available all night long for black boys and men to use and sample her wares.

Eventually her gyms start losing money and Audrey agrees to sell them to a black nonprofit at bargain prices. White women are persuaded to stay by Audrey at cheaper rates where they are put on brutal workouts by black dominatrixs designed to break their freewheeling spirits to submissive slaves to black men and women as Audrey walks around pregnant with twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

This story took me back to my experiences with the African-American woman who cooked at our all white sorority house in the eighties. She tamed me and taught me; I discovered my bisexuality with her and have treasured the sensuality she opened to me ever since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous