Fit vs. Fat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But who could blame them? There had always been an undercurrent of...tolerance within their little clique; like I didn't belong. They were all so attractive, beautiful, popular, and successful...but what was I without Ben? A fat, depressing, wreck. Alexis, meanwhile, belonged. She was a perfect fit; hell she probably took over. That was just how things worked; the most attractive woman with the biggest tits was the head of the pack; the Alpha female...and despite my self-denials, I knew that I had always been the Omega...the runt. The Freak. And they were glad to be rid of me.

Week after week, these discs arrived. I don't know why I tortured myself by watching these, but I did. I watched every single one. These workout videos/sex tapes kept coming, and I kept watching. I eventually had a shelf full of them. DVD's full of the man I love fucking another woman. I must be a masochist to hold onto them, but I couldn't help myself.

These eight months had passed this way, being tortured by thoughts of my ex with a hotter woman. And then I got a package in the mail. I took the box from the delivery man. It was a thin box and it felt cool to the touch, as if it had been removed from a fridge. As I opened, I realized what was inside of it. A cake. A big, sugary, delicious looking cake, with two candles, one pink and one blue. And on the inside of the box was another DVD. I now knew where this cake came from.

I cut myself a thick slice of cake as I went to watch the DVD. I wanted some sign that the good guy I loved was still there. But for the first time, the video wasn't a workout tape. I simply saw Alexis, sitting in a chair, in her micro-bikini. I could only see her head and upper torso framed on screen; her breasts prominently featured. Somehow, they looked bigger, fuller, more pronounced than usual. I had spent a great deal of time examining Alexis perfect tits, and probably knew them almost as well as she...or Ben...did.

For the first time in these videos, she spoke directly to me.

"Shannon, I hope you have been enjoying the tapes as much as I have making them. Hopefully, they have provided you the proper motivation to lose that weight, but we both it hasn't. Don't worry, these tapes will keep coming. Ben is happier than I have ever seen him, just to let you know. I am talking to you because I realize now why you are fat. I think the issue is Ben. Ben has a tendency to make people women fat. With women like you, you fill your gut with snacks, getting tubby and nasty. With women like me, he makes them fat in a different way."

Alexis stood, and revealed her belly; her formally flat belly, that was now heavily bulging in pregnancy, bulging with children. The sight of her heavily pregnant belly while still wearing her bikini was obscene.

"This is how Ben makes women like me fat. Listen, I should talk to you, pick up some of your eating habit. Cause I'm eating for three now. HAHAHA! Bye Shannon," Alexis laughed mockingly, for a final time, blowing a kiss at the camera.

Alexis was pregnant, heavily pregnant with twins! How had I not noticed this? Maybe she had deliberately hid this from me. Maybe they just taped a lot of material early on, when she was not showing. And now, she was ready to reveal the truth. If they sent that many tapes from early on, judging by the volume of material they sent, it seemed like all must do was work out and fuck. I wondered how much more material they had. But that didn't matter. What mattered was that this bitch was pregnant. I had hoped to be the mother of all of Ben's children, but that position had been stolen from me by my bitch of a trainer.

I thought the video was over. But it was not. There was a jarring cut to the bedroom, and there again was the happy couple, participating in their nastiest sex scene yet. Alexis, heavily pregnant, completely nude, riding Ben's cock up her ass like a bucking bronco. Just vicious, nasty stuff. Ben's hands roamed her pregnant belly, and then traveled to her gigantic, swollen breasts. He squeezed them roughly, and his hands became soaked, not only with sweat, but from the life-giving milk leaking from her overfilled tits. Alexis sneered at her lover, letting him know that her pregnancy was not going to stop her from giving him the rough sex he now needed. She collapsed onto him, and they both tensed up and screamed hoarsely, their orgasms almost painfully good. Alexis climbed off of him, and got on all fours, displaying her tight asshole to the camera, leaking Ben's cum.

"You think she'll like that?" Ben asked. What? Was he talking about me? Did he know he was being filmed?

"It'll be her favorite." Alexis said with a laugh. She reached back into her ass crack and scooped the cum off the finger. "She'll like this too." she added, causing both to laugh. "She's such a fat ass we could feed her this cum, straight from my ass, and she'll still eat it and beg for more! She's that desperate to have you back she'll take what she can get! Next time she gets a big box of glazed donuts, we'll all know where that glaze came from!" Alexis said, bursting with laughter. Ben joined in, laughing alongside the mother of his children.

I looked down at the cake on my plate suspiciously, at the smooth white frosting. No... it couldn't be. Ben wouldn't actually do that. Plus, the cake was very good. I took another bite, and a bit of it fell onto my shirt.

As I cleaned off the frosting on my top, I looked at myself. Wearing sweatpants, and an old t-shirt. I was now grossly overweight, and the house was a mess. I didn't realize how good I had it. Why did my old issues have to crop up? I now knew the truth. I knew that no matter how good a guy was, he could be swayed by a woman with huge tits. I was desperate to grow breasts, and despite all of the weight I gained, none of it went to my chest. I was still flat. I knew better than that, but the damage was done. I should've just got implants, but it would have been a waste.

Now, just, look at me. I was disgusting, but I couldn't stop myself from eating. I had not had a man look at me with desire since Ben left me. And I had done it to myself. I looked damn good before, especially in comparison to now. But right now, I was just a mess. I looked awful. A giant cake that I would no doubt polish off in a couple days was next to me. My daily wardrobe consisted of sweatpants and ratty old shirts, stretched to the max by my fat belly. Right now, there was no chance I was going to get a man interested in me.

That was why I hated Alexis. It wasn't that she was a grade-A cunt. No, the reason I hated her was that I was jealous. I wished I could be her. Badly. I wished I could be a tenth of what she was. She was everything I wanted to be. And her, this pinnacle of sexiness, this gorgeous woman, had stolen my life. She had stolen all of my dreams. I wanted to live the rest of my life with Ben, being the sexy piece of ass on his arm. But Alexis, she had taken that from me. She looked better than I ever could, and she was with the man I loved. She was the piece of ass on his arm. She was the one that he showed off. She was the one that made woman fume with jealousy. She was everything I wish she was. This woman I hated had the life I always wanted.

I hated that she was so much sexier than I was. I hated that while that bitch got off by stuffing her pussy with my husband's fat cock, the only way I ever got pleasure these days was by stuffing my pussy with my fat fingers. I hated that I sometimes wished I had taken her up on her offer to take a whiff of her perfect ass, simply to get a sniff of perfection. I hated that I had the DVD's neatly aligned in chronological order on my shelf. I hated that I had watched each one more than once. I hated that I forced myself to watch my husband in action, seeing what I could have had, seeing what I wish I had, and seeing what I had lost. I hated what I had become, but I hated the thought of changing even more. I hated that I was fat, and I hated that I always would be.

Why did I have to sabotage myself and my marriage, just to lose a few pounds? I hadn't lost any weight, but I had lost something so much more important.

***********

(Alexis)

I loved where I was at in life. And I loved what I had turned Ben into. As much I had changed Ben for the worse, in some ways, he had changed me for the better. I was happy! I felt, for the first time, the feeling of contentment; real emotion, instead of that intellectual numbness I had grown so used to all my life. It wasn't that I couldn't feel emotion before; it's just that I had no reason to. I was bored out of my skull; I was too smart, and everything was too easy, so I become disinterested, I shut myself down. Since I began plaguing Shannon, since I had targeted Ben, I finally faced a challenge worthy of my attention; a trial that truly engaged me, and it had brought out all the repressed, pent up, emotion I had hidden away inside me. I was a changed woman, a happy woman, a loving woman...well, for the most part.

There was no doubt that I was still an evil bitch. Before Ben, I had never cared about the men I fucked. It was always more for my pleasure than for theirs, but with Ben, I cared for him deeply. I don't know if I loved him, I was definitely smitten, but what I did love was how he made me feel when he fucked me. He made me cum like I never had before. That was enough for me to accept his proposal when he put a rock on my finger.

I had never felt the desire to have kids, either, but when Ben put twins in my belly almost immediately after shacking up with me, I was more excited than I anticipated. I loved the idea of getting pregnant by another woman's husband, and that was the appeal for letting myself get knocked up. But as I felt life growing in my belly, I realized how badly I wanted to be a Mommy. I realized I wanted to be good mother. I realized how much I cared for these kids growing inside.

I realized I loved them.

But while some things change, some don't. As I was riding Ben in our bed, me still in my favorite pink bikini, and as his hands wandered my pregnant belly and my swollen with milk, newly minted EE breasts, I wasn't watching him. I wasn't looking at my husband. I was looking at myself in the mirror. I posed for the cameras, licking my lips. If there was one thing that turned me on like no other, it was torturing Shannon with my sex-tapes. I knew she was watching them. I just knew it. And that was what I loved most of all. Torturing that fat pig while I fucked her soul-mate. That was my real hobby. My true addiction.

As I posed for the cameras, and as I looked at my body, at my even bigger tits, at my eight months pregnant belly, and my still hot ass, I could only think one thing:

'God, I'm so fucking sexy.'

*

(Author's Note: So sorry for the long wait. It was my fault that I haven't posted a story in so long. Thanks for your patience. But don't worry, it won't happen again. I'm not going anywhere. I have a bunch of upcoming stories, and they should be up pretty fast. Also, I just wanted to put the call out. I have a project I am planning, so I am looking for someone who would be interested in doing illustrations for my stories, I would love to hear from you. Just contact me if you are interested. Thanks!)