All Comments on 'Fitness Contest'

by curl4ever

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Ahem...

Incredibly hot stuff! Excuse me, it's time to change panties.

S-DesS-Desover 17 years ago
Your Story

Your story has been mentioned by this guest reviewer in the New Story Reveiw thread in the Author's Hangout on the bulletin board.

JoesephusJoesephusover 17 years ago
I loved it. This is a real Loving Wife...

even if it isn't in that category. A very hot story, but one where the author's knowledge shown through. I always love a story where I think I've learned something and met interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so hot

so hot... well written. and confirms my partner's observation that sex is better when I work out regularly ;=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So Very Seering Hot

That was so very hot curl4ever that reminds me of the 1960`s when i would watch arnold swartenager on tv on the sport program i hope to read the next chapter keep up the great writing ok.by the way im 54 and john is great and mary is tremendous

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

Not at all what I expected. I normally read stories posted here with low expectations, but you have left me hungering for more. AND I HATE WORKING OUT - LOL

gr8sparkle99gr8sparkle99almost 15 years ago
Absolutely loved your story!!

Thanks so much for this HOT story! Descriptions of the fitness aspects of the story were spot on! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ugh.

What incredibly shallow, superficial, narcissistic people. Not erotic.

zex95966zex95966almost 12 years ago
Hot. Very.

I'm actually shocked that you received any negative feedback for this story. I guess some people just want to get off in 3 minutes or they aren't satisfied.

I love your style of writing - a lot of details that so many authors would skip, leave out, or never think of. For example the other competitors each had their own separate looks and identities. If this is not based on a true story, it has enough details to have made me think otherwise.

I will admit the action was a little short once you got down to it, but the sex was good. I just feel like you could have spent more time during each sex scene.

The only thing that would make this story hotter (maybe just my own personal opinion) is a couple of things that I sort of thought would fit well into the story... like perhaps they get caught having sex during one of their sessions or perhaps Mary gets blackmailed by one of the judges and is forced to have sex in order for him to do well. Perhaps I'm just sick in the head and those are my own fantasies though =P.

It was a good love story though and I will be checking out your other stories if you have some. (considering the quality of this I would be shocked if you didn't.)

By the way, longest review I have ever written. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Very well written, a husband and wife that are together in every sense of the word. A very highlighted read regarding the specialized triathlon with excellent erotic activities thrown in.

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Any chance of more please sir

Next chapter could be the two of them training together for a competition but with her showing huuuge improvement.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

I would too love a second chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurl4ever@curl4ever
My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? ;) ) Click the "Stories/Poems" tab for my stories here on literotica. (Some are male-primary and some new ones are female-primary.) I invite you to click the "Contact" tab to send me feedback via...