Fitness Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, my favorite pastime," John sighed teasingly.

Mary continued, "I'm so sex-starved out here that even she started looking tasty to me."

"Oh, really?" John inquired, intrigued by this new sexual undertone.

"Don't worry, she left about a minute later, so I didn't even get to talk to her," Mary explained. She continued with longing in her voice, "My pussy has been aching just for you. I'm so horny that in the pool, when nobody could see underwater, I held my boobs and pretended it was your hands."

"If I were there," John replied, "I'd have been doing more than that."

"Just talking to you is making me so wet," Mary continued. "I'll bet you're hard, baby."

"Absolutely," John answered truthfully. Since he was sitting on a towel on the bed, rather than wearing it around his hips, the evidence was in plain sight.

"I can't wait. We have to do this now," she insisted. "I'll tell you what to do. First, I'd stroke right along the middle from the very base of your cock up to the very tip."

"Wait," John interjected. "I don't know if I can do this."

"Well," Mary insisted, "I know you can do this... like you do in the shower when we don't have time for a quickie before work."

"Hey, wait!" John protested. He could only manage to stammer, "How... you never..."

"Never mind, sweetie," she interrupted. "Shut up and cooperate, or I'll make you pay when I get home. So what are you doing to me?"

"Ummm," he paused, readjusting his thoughts. "I'm brushing my fingertips across your nipples."

"Mmm, good thought, but too damn slow for tonight," Mary said firmly. "I've moved your hand onto my pussy and it's doing your usual magic... Grab your cock!" she ordered. "It's too big for even both my hands to cover it."

He complied, saying merely, "Mm-hm," as he imagined her stroking him.

Their breathing accelerated. "I bet you can't wait either," she said after a few moments. "Hurry, grab the lube. I've got mine... Unh... Mmm... Ready?"

They still had their phones propped on their shoulders, but the conversation was reduced to grunts and moans. The separation of the past two weeks had made their sexual tension far greater than their initial awkwardness could suppress.

He would never have imagined actually masturbating with Mary's knowledge and prompting, but he could tell that his cock had never felt more loaded and primed to explode. Mary had two fingers in her pussy and was rubbing her mound hard enough to shake the bed.

"Unh!" "Oh, God!" "Ohh!" "Mmh!" "Oh, fuck!" "Baby, baby, fuck me harder!" Their words tangled together in a blur that even a professional eavesdropper wouldn't have been able to sort out. After reaching "Unh, unh, unh, uhhhhh!" the transcript would have shown a minute of no words as their panting slowed into the relaxed postorgasmic breathing of two lovers becoming one.

John finally spoke. "So, that was phone sex? You're pretty good at it."

"Not quite," Mary corrected. "That wasn't 'phone sex.' That was a mind-blowing, earth-shaking, remote-control FUCK." After catching her breath again, John could hear the smile in her voice as she continued, "That was just a shadow of what we're going to do face-to-face next week."

"I can't wait," John admitted.

"Now I need another shower, you nasty guy," Mary teased. "Good night, loverboy."

"Good night, lovergirl."

*****

The following Friday night Mary returned to her hotel room. She had just kicked off her shoes when the phone rang. Her excited hopes were met with John's pleasant voice saying "Hi! I didn't expect you back in your room yet. I thought I'd have to leave a message again."

"We ran into a problem and had to stop early tonight," she explained. "But that means I can't leave tomorrow morning."

"Poor honey," he sympathized.

"I'm so furious! I can't even talk about it!" John could hear her pause and take a deep breath before she continued, "How did the race go today?"

John paused, thinking of how to describe the event without conveying too much disappointment. "It was tough. I ran my best time for five miles, but I came in number twenty."

"Top twenty sounds great, honey!"

"Not top twenty. For the whole race, I was more than one hundred people back from the winner, so I didn't even keep track," John said sadly. "Even for my age bracket, I was number 20 out of 34. I can't believe that so many of us old fogies came out to compete."

"Sorry, honey. It still sounds great to me," Mary declared truthfully. "I'm glad you ran well for yourself, though. I wish I were there to hug you."

"Thanks for the thought. I miss you so much, and I'm sorry to hear that you'll be stuck out there for another day." After a moment, he filled in some additional details, saying, "I was surprised by how many of the runners' mafia showed up. They probably won't do that well in the other parts of the contest, but it's pretty discouraging being twenty back, since they add your rank from each part to determine the best rank overall."

"Those skinny runners won't have a chance tomorrow!" Mary declared. "I'm mad enough having missed your race today, but because I had to rebook my flights for Sunday morning, I'll miss your powerlifting tomorrow. I won't be able to cheer you on -- or provide the usual incentive for breaking your records." Her sultry grin was easy for John to recognize even over the phone line.

John laughed. "I don't think they'd let you take off a piece of clothing for each of my lifts, despite how much they would have enjoyed the show."

"How about an I.O.U?" Mary suggested. "I promise you double when I get home."

"Sounds good to me, Honey," John agreed.

"Oh, drat! My cell phone is ringing." Mary paused for a second as she looked at the screen of the offending instrument. "It's the local database guy. I have to take this. Bye, sweetie, I love you."

"I love you too," John answered before the line went dead.

*****

Things must have been crazy in Seattle for the next twenty-four hours, since it wasn't until the next evening when Mary called. "Hi, Honey," she said with clear relief, happiness, and excitement in her voice. "All done! I'm back at the hotel packing to fly out tomorrow. How did the contest go today?"

"A lot more fun," John said honestly.

"Oh, I'm so glad! I was thinking about you all day. What happened?"

"It seems that most of the runners' mafia had no intention of showing up for the whole contest. Because twelve of the people ahead of me in yesterday's race dropped out, I automatically moved up to eighth place!"

"That's neat!" Mary exclaimed.

"I made all three of my bench press attempts; 260, 280, and 290 pounds."

"Isn't that about thirty pounds more than your last record?" Mary inquired.

"Actually, it was thirty-five pounds more..."

"You know what that means," Mary interrupted. "It's time for the usual incentive reward. I'm wearing my gold silk blouse. You always like the way it shines on the top of my breasts. You'll like it even more as it comes off, one button at a time."

John's mouth dropped open as he listened in stunned silence.

Watching herself in the mirror so she could describe each unbuttoning step, she continued "Top button. Wow, Honey, it looks like my neckline is completely flushed; I must be hot just thinking about you."

"Sounds nice," John replied.

"Cleavage. Hmm, maybe I should always wear it open down to here. Uh, no," she laughed. "When I lean over, you can see way too far. I'd have guys walking past my desk all day!" Resuming her plan, she continued, "Sorry for breaking the mood. Bustline. You know, that biggest line around," she teased. "Mm. Just in case you can remember it, this is my beige bra. It's smooth and boring where my blouse rides, but it has the very deep plunge in the center as a secret treat just for you. The inside curve of my breasts looks like ... soft, sweet peaches," she decided.

"I remember," John croaked. He adjusted his pants as his long-denied shaft expanded.

"You'd particularly like this next button," she tormented. "It's just below the band of the bra. My breasts pushing out make the whole front of the blouse flare open. They ache for your touch. The next button is at my midriff. Uh oh, I had no idea that my nipples could show through this bra. God, they are so stiff right now! It's good I don't usually get this aroused at work."

"What do you mean by 'usually?'" John managed to ask.

"Let's talk about that later, sweetie. This next one is at my belly button. You'd completely forget about your question, because my chest swells out enough to cast shadows down my tummy." A moment later she continued "I have to un-tuck to get this last button. It sits down by my pussy curls all day, just waiting for you to undo it. Ahh, that's much better!" Mary paused for a moment. "This would look even sexier if I didn't have to prop the phone on my ear and switch sides to slide out of the other sleeve."

"You know, I can't wait until you're back," John confessed, adjusting his pants again to accommodate the rush of blood that was hardening his penis.

"I can't wait either. Mmm, my breasts really do ache for you. They're so full and pushing out against the bra. Fortunately, the front hook makes it easy to take off. Oh, they just spill out the center, pushing the poor, overpowered bra out of the way. I'm sliding the straps over my shoulders..." After an agonizing pause, she continued "Hey, I guess I still do look pretty cute, topless in a business skirt."

"I would love to see that!"

"Hey, Honey," she asked, "what's a good word for something like peaches, but bigger and softer and rounder?"

A groan was the only response John could manage.

"I didn't know my nipples stick out that far when they're interested. Hmm," she continued, "after all these weeks do you still remember how they look when I give them a little bounce like this?"

"You're torturing me here!" John protested.

"OK. I'll give you a little break. Tell me the rest of the story."

John tried to compose his mind and get his breathing back under control. "Well, I was seventh after the bench press. I was just behind three guys I didn't know. Then some visiting scientist from Germany did 310. It turns out he actually competed in some bodybuilding contests in Europe. My nemesis, Charlie from Chemistry, took second place with 315. First place was a beefy machinist from Engineering who lifted 335."

"Sounds like you did fine, Honey!"

"The bicep curl competition was more fun. I did my first at 125 pounds. Charlie did 130 and 140 and was probably going to stop there, since he only signed up for those two. He looked completely surprised when I stepped up for 145, and when I made it, he was furious! Since he hadn't used his third lift, he quickly signed up for 150, but didn't make it. When I lifted 150, he practically turned purple. What a big baby!"

"Wow, you did great!"

"It wasn't the best," John explained. "The beefy guy curled 155. Since most people can curl about half as much as they can bench, the judges double the curl weight and add it to the bench weight to get your total. Completely non-standard, but great for me. I moved up to fourth place behind the beefy guy, Charlie, and the German bodybuilder."

"So, you broke your own record by fifteen pounds! That means more clothing has to go!" The smile in Mary's voice was evident. "I'm unzipping my skirt. It just slides down my legs like silk. Hm, peeling off my pantyhose is a bit more of a challenge on the phone..."

John waited with barely containable anticipation.

"Mmm. Damp panties! Just thinking about you made me so ready. I'm easing them over my hips. I'm turning around to give you a nice view. I'm sliding them ever so slowly over my tush and down my thighs. I'll just toss them on the bed as a trophy for you. Now back to the full frontal view. Oh, I don't think I even told you that before I went swimming, I trimmed my bush into a little heart. Two bumps on top, and the bottom points straight down to my pussy. I hope you'll like it. ... Are you hard yet, sweetie?"

"Yes," he managed to croak out.

"This is the way we'll be five minutes after I get home."

"My God, I need you so much."

"I've got a really early flight, so I'm just going to hop into bed naked and dream about you all night. Good night, Honey."

"Good night. I love you."

*****

Mary dragged herself out of bed at quarter to five and got to the airport by 6 a.m., only to see her flight blinking "delayed." The morning was an unbelievable sequence of announcements and revised proclamations. Her connecting flight was rebooked, and then rebooked again when it became obvious that the delays were increasing.

She made her final touchdown of the day and for once she was glad that her checked baggage didn't make the second flight, so she wouldn't have to wait for it at the carousel. She ran straight for the taxi stand and jumped in a cab to the campus.

When she arrived at the auditorium, some undergraduates were on stage, so she pushed through the crowd to get backstage. She spied John and hurried over. Despite his cry of "Stop!" she flung her arms around him. Surprised by his slick skin, she looked up. "Posing oil," he explained. "I tried to warn you. You might have some trouble getting it out of your clothes."

"That hug was worth a lot more than the tee-shirt," she smiled. "Sorry my flight was so late." After another pause, she added, "You're looking very buff. And those are some small Speedos. How do you make sure everything stays inside?"

"Medical tape."

"Ouch! That must hurt."

"Especially now that you're here. He's trying to get big, but fortunately the pain is helping to suppress the process," John said wryly.

"Oh, sorry about that. What did I miss?"

"There was another bunch of no-shows, so we're down to eight. I think that from the beginning, a lot of the runners never planned to do all three days, but this time, it was mostly the bottom guys that dropped out. Even so, that made me number two for the run and number three for the powerlifting."

"Wow! You're doing great, Honey!"

"Today's physique contest is kind of like the two parts of a figure skating competition. We already had the compulsory poses for my age group, and I came in fourth. I'm just not as big as some of these guys," he started to explain, but was interrupted by an announcement.

"Age 45 to 55, alphabetical order!" the voice yelled.

"I'll go find a seat. Knock 'em dead," she encouraged him as she delivered a quick kiss.

Mary watched in fascination as the first guy stepped on stage. He was muscular, but didn't seem as balanced or as well-proportioned as John. Second was the beefy guy who had won the powerlifting part. He did have very big muscles, but John's were much more well-defined.

The third competitor wasn't a guy at all. Mary found out from the person sitting in the adjacent seat that this female contestant was a visiting scientist from Finland who had done quite well in running. Her bench press and curl had been extremely good for a woman, stronger than typical for an average man, and actually better than one of the male contestants from yesterday. Against the strong-man competitors who had returned today, however, she was at the bottom of the powerlifting ranking.

Riikka walked on stage looking very petite and athletic, sexy, but too flat-chested for Mary's taste. She did have powerful, sexy legs like a tennis player, and sleek, curvy, shapely arms and torso. Mary was very impressed, instantly inspired for her own workouts, and just a touch jealous. Her routine was much smoother and more interesting than the previous ones. Mary could see how little fat she had. Relaxed, she looked graceful and athletic, but when she flexed, her muscles were quite prominent, like John's, but still feminine. Mary had visions of herself working out to gain some of that level of muscle, but not losing quite that much fat (and breast size).

Two more guys followed as Mary tried to stay calm. She thought they looked the most like John so far. They had good size all over, and low enough body fat to make their muscles well-defined. They reminded her of John's posing in the basement. She said a silent prayer that when he came on stage he would have courage and confidence.

Next to compete was Charlie from Chemistry. She knew he started as a faculty member at the same time as John and had been instigating competition ever since, in everything from research funding to their performance in the campus weight room. Mary had to admit that Charlie seemed to be bigger than John, about as defined, and very cocky. She regretted that John had to put up with this thorn in his side. Charlie's routine was fairly smooth. He had obviously worked at it enough to have a sensible order and smooth transitions. He was well-muscled and earned the highest applause from the audience so far.

The next-to-last competitor was the German visiting scientist. He definitely looked like a bodybuilder. As nice as she thought John looked, this guy looked like what John had been trying to achieve. He was very big and lean. His routine was smooth and polished, with seamless turns punctuated by flexed poses that made his muscles practically pop out of his skin. He clearly had experience and hadn't lost much form over the years since he had competed professionally. The well-deserved applause was louder and longer than any of the others so far. Mary felt sorry for John having to go up against this guy, and was incredibly proud of him for getting as close as he had.

Mary sat on the edge of her seat as John entered. She was happy to see him stride on stage with confidence even in the face of the strong competitors that came before. John knelt on the ground in a ball facing away from the audience.

His music started with a slow dramatic crescendo as John extended his arms out to his sides, showing deep ridges in his triceps and shoulders. With great balance and coordination, he uncoiled from the ground like a cross arising out of the water. Mary was impressed by how he used this elegant move to send ripples across his broad lats and down the small of his back. She particularly enjoyed the facets of his cute glutes in the tight posing briefs. Finally, his powerful thighs and calves were visible and impressive. Mary noticed that the audience was particularly silent, enthralled by the opening act of this show.

John must have trained hard and well in the past three weeks, since as much as he had improved in the first two weeks, he had improved that much again. As the melody progressed, John slowly swept his hands in an arc down to his hips and flexed his back in a lat spread, showing broad slabs of muscle in a V-shape even wider than his shoulders.

The music transitioned and John gave a karate yell accompanied by a vigorous punch to the side, and then froze into a side chest pose. After a few seconds, he gave another yell punctuating a downward karate chop. John looked even better than a Bruce Lee movie poster. For his next transition, he raised his arms and flexed in the traditional bodybuilder's double bicep pose. Mary was impressed by his new rippled appearance.

As the music approached its conclusion, John smoothly dropped his right knee onto the ground. He placed his left forearm and right elbow on his bent left knee, and then moved his right fist under his chin. Instantly, the crowd recognized the pose of Rodin's The Thinker. His elegantly muscled form looked every bit like the masculine yet intellectual sculpture, which of course resonated particularly well with this audience.

Mary appreciated this cleverness. It had an academic flavor, yet showed off John's classically athletic physique. He walked off the stage to the most enthusiastic applause so far.

As they called for the final group, Mary went backstage to congratulate John. "You looked fantastic! I know you've wanted to train like that for a long time."