Fitness Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right. It was fun."

"I'm so glad I didn't miss that show. Your routine was great and very creative."

"The karate instructor at Iron Dragon should get most of the credit. He was intrigued by the thought of creating a posing routine. Even though I've never had time to take his classes before, he worked hours every night for me to develop controlled and fluid motions." Their conversation was interrupted, however, by the announcement of one minute until the results would be announced. Mary hurried quickly back to her seat to watch the other categories.

She could see that the progression of winners definitely reflected the university environment. The top undergraduates were great, dominated by two guys from the wrestling team who were muscular with extremely low body fat. The 21 to 28 age group wasn't nearly as good. Mary supposed that it was composed mostly of graduate students whose missions were to live locked up in labs or the library. Surprisingly, the 29 to 36 and the 37 to 45 age brackets became increasingly competitive, showing the benefits of longer training. The bigger size of their "secondary" muscles gave the guys on stage a much more symmetric and balanced appearance.

Finally, they started John's group with the announcement of the top ranking winner in each event. The number one runner hadn't even competed in the other events. The winning powerlifter was the beefy machinist. Mary held her breath as they announced the physique winner, and her heart sank when they called the name of the former pro bodybuilder.

The announcer spoke again. "For the top three finishers in this bracket, we have a tie. With rankings of 4, 2, 3 and 5, 3, 1 respectively, each totaling nine, are Charlie Tenson, professor of Chemistry, and Gunter Wechsel, visiting scientist in Geology. In first place, with rankings of 2, 4, and 2, totaling eight, is John Zimmerman, professor of Biology."

Mary, of course, applauded the loudest, and then hurried backstage. She threw her arms around John and excitedly smothered him with kisses, saying, "I knew this contest was perfect for you!"

With a sigh of relief, he peeled off his posing briefs, gingerly untaped his package and quickly threw on more comfortable clothes. The extra drive to get the delayed luggage gave John and Mary more time to share stories of their last three weeks.

As soon as they arrived home, John jumped in the shower to clean off the posing oil and sweat of the day's exertions. While he was rinsing the shampoo out of his hair, he heard the shower door open and felt a familiar pair of breasts slide across his still-slippery chest.

After he rinsed the soap from his eyes, Mary wrapped her arms around him. They kissed for many heartbeats and relaxed into each other's embrace. They did have to shift three times as John's cock swelled and stiffened. His tip slid up the matted curls above her mound, then past her cute belly button, and finally ended upright, pressed against her trim belly.

"He's clearly ready to go," Mary teased. "We'd better finish this shower."

Mary soaped her hands and spread lather over John, massaging as she went. "What you did in five weeks is just amazing!" She knelt down to soap his legs. "You shouldn't get too big an ego though," she cautioned with a smile. "There's some guy in California, Arnold something, who's almost as muscular as you are. Of course, he couldn't compete in this department," she added as she soaped her husband's shaft and balls, feeling them jump with each caress.

John took over the soap to lather Mary's creamy skin. After the three week absence, each square inch was a delicious sensation for them both. The slippery suds enhanced the sensual pleasure of his caresses. He cupped each hand under one of Mary's full breasts, feeling their gentle weight as he teased her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. They stiffened rapidly as Mary moaned softly and tilted her head back.

John now knelt in front of Mary to soap her tight waist, curving hips, and tush. He moved to kiss her pussy for a moment, but she grabbed his head to hold him tight and tilted her hips, pressing her lower lips against his tongue. They quickly realized that the shower, while fun, was now an impediment, since the water cascading between John's face and Mary's belly made it particularly difficult to breathe. They laughed and caressed each other again as they rinsed off the soap. Barely taking the time to dry each other off they tumbled into bed, still damp, and with towels flying.

John spread his body over Mary's, smothering her with kisses. He started with her forehead, and then swirled in a delicious orbit to linger at her earlobes and neck before settling on her eager lips. Their tongues met and danced as the center of the show for a few minutes while the more casual contact between the rest of their bodies fueled their desire.

With Mary still panting for more kisses, John slid down along her torso. His elbows paused on either side of her hips, hands cupping her breasts as he nuzzled each one in turn. He twirled and flicked, sucked and teased her sweet areolas as they flushed to match her nipples. Mary arched her back, desperately pressing her breasts into his mouth. He obliged for a few moments, pulling her swells gently but deeply into his mouth, then sliding away to leave only the nipple trapped between his lips.

Aching for more, she tilted her hips to push her pussy into John's chest. He obliged by sliding down further. His hands refused to relinquish their gentle hold on Mary's deliciously soft globes, but his mouth began delivering kisses to the delicate and still slightly damp curls below her belly.

He teased side to side, and then nibbled down her lips. The fragrance of her sex was completely intoxicating to him. He took gentle mouthfuls of her lips, providing warm and indirect stimulation of her clit buried inside.

After she started lifting her hips completely off the bed, John stopped delaying. He dipped his tongue to taste her tangy nectar and pleasure her button more directly. Finally releasing her breasts, his hands spread her legs completely. John finally saw in full glory the center of the woman he had missed so utterly during the past three weeks. He drank in the sight of her smooth outer lips, protecting the delicate folds inside.

As he moved back toward her to resume kissing her to ecstasy, she stopped him with these words. "I want this first one after I'm back with you inside me."

His shaft was completely hard and leaking, so he moved upwards and started caressing her lips and hood with his smooth and wet tip. Mary's gasps conveyed her arousal and impatience. He moved his tip to the slippery entrance of her canal and made gentle rocking motions to ease into her moist portal.

Teasing and gentleness were usually her preference, but today Mary could wait no longer. She wrapped her legs around John's hips and pulled him halfway into her in one stroke. Encouraged by her readiness, John gradually increased the depth of his travels until he was buried in her warm center. He held her close, embracing their togetherness at last. He savored being able to devour her lips and tongue. He gazed at the contours of her face. Her eyes were shut in blissful absorption. He held his chest at exactly the right height so that her nipples would brush past as they gently bounced up and down in time with their pelvic motions.

Their kisses became more frantic and their grinding hips pumped faster. As John felt the inexorable pressure of his balls ready to explode, he reared his shoulders back to thrust deeper into her. Eyes now wide open, they drank in the naked form of each other that for so long had just been a memory. Their bodies pumped in a symphony of womanly curves and manly muscles.

As John was reaching the limit of the pressure his groin could take, Mary grabbed his torso to pump him even deeper into her. He sensed she was ready to cum and he instinctively wanted to increase her stimulation even more. The newly developed strength and coordination from five weeks of learning to do one-handed pushups had become a habit, and he unconsciously moved his left hand to her clit as he supported himself on his right.

Simultaneous stimulation of her clit and g-spot was familiar to Mary when John would pleasure both during oral sex. This, however, was the first time that he could do both during intercourse. The sensation was made even more intense because instead of a mere finger inside, she now had the full length and width of his engorged cock. Mary's body became suddenly silent and rigid, with the exception of her panting breath and powerful contractions of her slippery walls.

With the combination of feeling those contractions around his cock and his joy at helping deliver such pleasure to his lover, John's seed exploded from his rod. It was followed by a second wave that forced him deeper, grinding his pelvis against her mound with his fingers in between, still gently cradling her clit.

"Oh, God! Too much!" Mary gasped as the heightened sensitivity of her clit became overwhelming. John removed his hand so Mary could rock herself gently against him to bring herself down from the orgasm gradually. After a few moments, even his shaft inside her was too much, and she guided him out and rolled over on her side to embrace him.

"Mmmm," she purred. "That was quite a 'Welcome Home' present."

"My pleasure... literally."

If you liked these characters, you may want to go back and read the very rough story of their introduction in "Workout Incentive" (much rewriting and several partially-written, unsubmitted chapters still to go). I apologize for jumping ahead, but this story demanded to be written first. Copyright 2006, curl4ever.