Fitness Model Moms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I didn't do that," Caleb said.

"But you did though."

"No, not really. Doing that takes time, not just penetration. Thrusting. Right? Working up a sweat, you know?"

Amy chuckled, snuggling against her son. "Yes, I know what you mean silly."

He kissed her head again, "It was very good though, for the few seconds it lasted."

Amy smiled, bringing Caleb in for a quick peck on the lips. "Yes it was."

****

Amy was so happy that she and Caleb could work through this. She was actually looking forward to raising a baby now. She knew Caleb would help out and be a great big brother. Caleb was happy too. He was a little nervous, but since they decided to go the brother, not the father route, it eased his nerves a bit.

The next night, Caleb was on the floor, his legs outstretched. His mother was sitting against him enjoying a wonderful shoulder and neck massage.

"Hard to believe that was you that fateful night," Caleb spoke, nearing the end of the massage.

Amy moaned, "Mmm, yes I know. So great."

"Huh?"

"I mean, uh, the massage you're giving me?" She corrected herself. "But it was great that night with you as well. We sure are talking about it a lot."

"I know!"

"I guess that's a good thing," Amy leaned her head back on Caleb's shoulder. He kissed her temple, his hands on her belly now.

"The week after you told me I'm the father, I was a total mess. I couldn't believe it. I was scared; I thought you and I could never be the same again. I thought there could be something wrong with the baby," Caleb confessed. "I finally got the nerve to talk to you. Glad I did too."

"You had more courage than I, son. I, too, thought our relationship would be ruined. Mmm, that feels nice," Amy closed her eyes.

Caleb kept rubbing her belly, lifting her t-shirt for skin-on-skin contact. "I was shocked because well, the act itself was so enjoyable."

Amy smiled, "Keep talking. This feels great."

"I've only had a couple, you know, partners before. But I thought about that night daily for weeks. Those brief seconds. All this time it was my own silly mother."

"Mmm, silly," Amy moaned. "Harder."

Caleb obliged, pressing down on her pregnant belly slightly harder, not too hard out of fear for hurting the baby. His mother picked up on that. "Don't be afraid, Caleb. Grab that thing and massage it."

"Alright," Caleb did as he was told, gripping her large pregnant belly, gently pulling, tugging at it. He kissed her temple again, paused, then kissed it once more. Amy stifled a giggle, not bothering to chastise herself for wondering if Caleb was as aroused as she was.

"Heh. I guess, hypothetically, if you and I did that again, it'd be just as quick. Right?" Caleb asked.

"Maybe, but maybe not," Amy answered, pulling her t-shirt off, leaning back against him in her bra.

Caleb's eyes, immediately went to her cleavage. He kissed her temple, cheek, and jawline – sending tingles down her body.

Amy was aroused, wet, and wanted him badly. Caleb was hard as a rock.

Her eye's snapped open, "I um, I need go the bathroom." She grabbed her t-shirt, quickly putting it on.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Caleb said, helping her up, hoping she couldn't see his shorts tented outward. "I'm kinda tired."

They parted ways, each heading to their own room.

Each stayed awake for hours, thinking of the other. Amy entertained the idea of seducing him, crossing that line, this time not accidently.

Caleb thought about that amazing night. The best pussy he's ever felt, the most powerful ejaculation he's ever had - all with his mother.

Both Amy and Caleb threw off their covers and left their respective bedrooms.

They met each other in the darkened hallway. Amy's belly pressing against her son's crotch, her hand on his chest. Caleb looked to his mother, one hand resting on her stomach, the other resting on her hand.

They said nothing, only nodding in silent agreement. Holding hands, they entered Amy's bedroom.

They undressed each other, maintaining eye contact, helping one another get naked.

Caleb went to his knees, kissing all over his mother's pregnant belly. He stood, his erection now resting on it. Amy was already panting heavily, "Caleb, I want this. Make love to me. It'll be no accident this time."

Caleb didn't reply with words. He grabbed his mother's face, kissing her passionately, each one moaning. Amy's hand found his cock, jacking it as they kissed. He was the same size as his late father.

The kiss ended, Amy bending over, kissing and licking all over Caleb's cock. He held her in place by her hair, his fingers entwined with her curls.

Amy stood, kissing him again. Caleb squatted, picked his mother up, and laid her on the bed. He mounted her, looking down on her face, one hand on her belly, the other guiding his cock in.

Mother and son nearly climaxed as Caleb entered her. They somehow held it together, moaning simultaneously.

Caleb was all the way in, propping himself up with hands, peering down into his mother's face. She was still breathing heavily.

"It won't last long. It'll be quick again. This is the most incredible feeling I've ever had," Caleb admitted.

"I know," Amy placed her hands on Caleb's lower back, moving them down to his ass, squeezing his cheeks. "Better than your father. Perfect," Amy said in between breaths.

Caleb moved his hips, gliding out of her, slowly sliding back in. "Mom," he whispered.

"Don't stop," she whispered back.

Caleb could barely contain it, but he kept going slowly sliding in and out of her. "So good."

Amy moaned, "Yes. Your baby is in me. I can't wait to have your baby."

"Mom!" Caleb grunted, her sweet whispers sending him over the edge.

He bucked his hips a few more times. Her heavenly pussy milking him dry; begging him to fill her with seed once more.

"I love you!" Amy cried out, pulling her son down for a kiss. Her pregnant stomach pushing up against him.

The kiss ended, mom and son moaning with pleasure into each other's face; cumming at the same time.

The orgasms subsided; Caleb and Amy kissed tenderly, while the baby inside her kicked against its father's torso.

****

Martin peered at the known universe, "Where did I come from? Can I go look? Maybe I lived back in that small galaxy."

"Martin, I don't advise you do that. It would be best to stay here, explore, and transcend to even higher dimensions. From here, all other souls, as you call them, can see and experience wondrous things. You could become one with The Creator."

"But I want to see where I came from, what I was. A human. Please? Certainly there are wonderful things to see among them."

"Martin, you may not like what you see. You may feel sadness or anger toward those who have yet to use up their corporeal bodies. It can be a difficult struggle - before a sentient being's consciousness transcends."

Martin moved closer toward the filaments, randomly picking a column of galaxies. "Martin," The Guide's calming voice called to him. "Please don't."

-8-

Martin searched and searched; teleporting to planet after planet. All he saw was pain, struggle, and sadness among those called the living.

He witnessed an advanced civilization on a distant planet, orbiting a tiny red dwarf star, experience heartbreak when their massive ship, containing an entire generation of sleeping galactic explorers, malfunctioned and exploded. Their dark blue, humanoid shaped bodies lit up with bio-luminescent stripes. Red, violet, white colors, expressing sadness. They pooled all their planet's resources into exploring their galaxy. Now they never would.

Martin teleported instantly to another world; a hot, rocky planet orbiting a binary star system. He was in a temple. Small, thin beings, with crested, elongated heads, beak-like mouths, were bowing down, worshiping a statue. Their worship service was interrupted by another of their kind. It was angry at them, its talon-like fingers throwing a small object into the center of the room. The object exploded in a bright, white, fiery display – killing everyone in the temple.

He teleported again, hoping to prove The Guide wrong. He knew there had to be wonderful things to see. Light-years away, Martin found himself on another planet. Lush, strange trees towering to the sky. A gigantic triangular shaped object floated in the air, high above. Something ran through Martin, not noticing him at all. It turned around, several yellow eyes widened, its mouth pincers clicked, signaling another one of its kind to follow him. Martin turned to the triangle in the sky, watching it change shape to a cube. It released a green energy blast, wiping out the area, and every living thing in it.

"No," Martin said, teleporting again. He found himself on another primitive world. Blood was flowing through Martin's invisible, feet-like appendages. He heard a whimpering sound, someone was crying. Martin watched a young man, in the corner of the grocery store, bring the shotgun he used to kill several coworkers to his chin. The young man pulled the trigger, his head exploding into several pieces.

"No!" Martin was in darkness, pitch black. A faint orange glow came into view. It was a small flame, a candle. He touched the flame, not feeling heat, causing it to flicker as though a slight breeze entered the room. He smiled, temporarily forgetting he was invisible, undetectable to this dimension. He heard another whimper. This one was different. It wasn't the sound of regret, it wasn't the sound of sadness, or anger, but one of pleasure.

Martin watched two people make love. They were lying back in a recliner in their living room. The woman had long, curly locks of blonde hair. The man was younger, on top of her, his hands on her large pregnant belly. They were staring into each other's faces, while the man slowly pumped his hips back and forth, in and out of the woman.

"Do you know who they are?" The Guide asked.

Martin moved closer, staring into the woman's face, her eyes closed from pleasure. The man was kissing along her neck now, both of them moaning.

"I love you," Amy told Caleb.

"I love you too, mom," he replied, kissing her tenderly. He resumed his slow methodical thrusts into his pregnant mother.

Martin stood over them, watching them.

Amy's eyes shot open, she was cumming again. Martin peered directly into her brilliant blue eyes – the large black pupil surrounded by blue. Martin watched her climax.

"Do you?" The Guide asked, knowing the answer, but hoping Martin was different from the other countless souls he assisted upon their transcendence.

Martin was no different. "No, I don't know them. I don't remember anyone before I came here."

The Guide was correct. "Let's leave them be. Come, let's keep exploring."

****

Caleb emptied himself into her once more. He picked his mother up, her legs wrapped around him, the baby inside her kicking wildly. He felt the kicks against his body. Caleb sat on the bed, his mother straddling him, kissing him passionately.

"Can you keep going?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," Caleb grinned. "You're going to have my baby soon!"

"Good. I want this forever. You and me," his mother replied. "I want the baby out of course, but you know what I mean," she kissed his lips.

Caleb broke the kiss, "I know. This feels, it feels fine. You know? Natural."

"Maybe we're meant to be," Amy kissed him again, his hands roaming all over her belly.

"Good," Caleb gently pulled her hair, causing her to arch her neck. He kissed and licked all over her neck, causing her to cum again.

When Amy came down off that orgasm, she kissed him hard again, "Are you scared of becoming a father? Are you ok with being a daddy?"

"Mom, I already told you I'd help out with the baby. I'd help raise it," Caleb kissed back.

"I'll help you. We'll be in this together."

"Forever," Caleb held his mother. Amy kissed him, loving the feeling of her baby moving inside her, while her oldest baby held her.

"I have the perfect name for the baby – if it's a boy that is," Caleb added.

Amy smiled, kissing Caleb once more.

Hours passed. Caleb kissed every inch of Amy's body. He pinned her against the wall, taking her from behind; later she rode him on top. They went for hours; the night never seemed to end.

She came over and over again. Caleb filled her pussy just as much. They never wanted to stop.

They orgasmed at the same time, kissed and held each other until Caleb was ready to go again, and they kept going.

Sometime near dawn, sweat was dripping off Amy's chin onto the bed. She was on fours while Caleb fucked her from behind. He grabbed a handful of wet hair, pulling her back, taking her hard.

"Yes!" Amy cried out.

The sounds of her flesh slapping against his echoed throughout the bedroom. Caleb was behind her just like the night he impregnated her. Except this time, he knew for sure who he was fucking.

"I'm," Amy tried to say before another orgasm coursed through. "I'm."

"Hmm?" Caleb asked, sweating dripping onto his mother's back.

"Yours!" Amy cried out, cumming again, another of many orgasms.

She felt her belly shake that time. Something was happening. Her pussy spasmed around Caleb's cock.

"Mom?" Caleb pulled out and flipped her over. He guided himself in again. "You're really wet."

Caleb kept fucking her. "Yes," she moaned, eyes rolling into the back of her head. "Water broke. Baby coming."

"So am I," Caleb said, his mouth covering hers, his exhausted cock pumping a final load of cum into her.

Amy moaned into his mouth, her legs still locking Caleb in place. "Stay here, let's rest."

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Several hours later, Amy was woken by contractions.

- 9 -

Martin saw a circular object in the distance, in the blackness, in a void with nothing near it. Turning around, looking behind him, he once again saw the filaments of galactic super clusters strung together, getting smaller and smaller as he traveled toward the lone object.

He kept going, the omnipresent guide next to him.

As Martin approached, he could see the object wobble with light, like a star, but something was different. Streams of bright, white matter were heading toward Martin, emanating from the object. Getting closer, Martin could see the object clearly now. It was perfectly circular, as large as the Milky Way, and countless amounts of matter were pouring out of it.

Martin moved to the side, observing a stream, thousands of light-years long, projecting out into the universe from the object. As he approached he saw the giant object was flat. It wasn't spherical at all.

Martin turned to The Guide, perplexed about what he was seeing.

The Guide answered the question he knew Martin would ask. "Every universe has them. Think of them as a point of origin, inserting matter into each universe, the opposite of a black hole."

"There's more than one universe?" Martin asked quickly.

"Countless."

"I could leave this universe through this object, can't I?"

"You could. But you don't need a gateway to explore other universes. You can go anywhere," The Guide reminded him.

Martin nodded, now directly in front of the bright white hole. He moved closer, wanting to see what it'd be like to enter it. The bright light, brighter than any star, had no effect on him; he kept going, moving toward it.

Dust, gas, plasma, all burning white, streaming pass Martin as he got closer. Eventually the white-hot circle was all he saw, he smiled and entered it.

In this very moment on Earth, someone else was traveling toward a bright light. His name would be Martin too, given to him by his father, Caleb.

With Caleb by his mother's side, holding her hand, kissing her temple, mother and son watched the birth of their son, Martin, seconds later. The nurses cleaned the baby, giving him to the crying parents. Baby Martin stopped crying; looking to his brother and father's eyes, then back to his mother's. They were just like her's; brilliant blue.

****

Martin had done it. In an instant he traveled through and was flying away from it through another medium, in between universes.

He turned around, looking at where he came from and saw the object from the other side. It looked so familiar, but he couldn't place it.

On the other side the circle was black. Brilliant blue streams of matter slowly poured into it from all directions of its circumference, giving it the appearance of something Martin saw from before. Watching the structure from the other side, he recalled where he saw the shape and colors.

Amy was holding her baby. His eyes slowly opened; they were brilliant blue, black circular pupils, helping him focus at his mother's face. Caleb joined her, looking into his child's eyes.

Amy looked to her eldest son, sitting up for a tender kiss on the lips. The new parents, unknown by anyone in the hospital to be mother and son, looked upon their child, smiling warmly.

HIs namesake, his grandfather, Martin, was traveling between universes. He could see inside them. He saw twinkling of galaxies far away, near the center; he saw the wobble of light from filaments moving about. He was going so fast and so far from them, universes eventually appeared as bubbles floating in space. He could see their transparent borders reflecting a faint light source.

"The light source", he thought. He wanted to find it.

"Keep going, you'll see them," The Guide said. "You have to get out far enough."

Martin knew what he meant and kept rising out of the bubbles of universes.

He traveled for several moments from his perspective, eons to those living in the third dimension. Eventually he was surrounded by nothing. Martin turned around, seeing a liquid-like blob move about, floating in the blackness; rotating, churning, twinkling, flowing like water at night.

"That's everything. Everything that exists is there," The Guide said.

Then Martin saw the light source.

A stream of light swirled around the universes, forming a funnel-like cloud toward something far above them.

"They are leaving to meet The Creator," The Guide said.

"They?"

"Yes. All sentient beings whose consciousness have transcended here. They are leaving their universe and meeting The Creator."

Martin watched and waited. He wouldn't have to wait long.

Dark streams of energy and matter exited the glob of universes next, coming from the voids between them, the space within them. Swirling around just like the streams of light, it traveled upward, far faster than the cloud of souls.

"It binds and holds it all together," Martin observed, watching the dark substance take shape in the distance, understanding what he was seeing.

"Yes. It makes up a majority of the matter and mass in every universe, but can't be detected until you transcend here," The Guide said.

"We lived inside it, a part of it," Martin said of The Creator, now forming another familiar shape in the distance, the cloud of souls swirling around it.

Light-years in height, black in color, a faint outline of light around it, stood The Creator as a recognizable humanoid shape. Martin watched in awe as the nebula-like, human-shaped structure slowly extended its hand to him.

Staring at the outstretched hand, Martin watched stars form within it. Inside The Creator's body, Martin saw gasses and dust settle into planets as they found parent stars. He saw supernovas; he watched multicolored nebula form and float about in their wake. Martin was looking at the very fabric of space and time; watching billions of years of creation happen inside this being's body.

Looking to The Creator's head, high above, Martin saw the cloud of souls around it. He knew where he needed to go.

"Goodbye Martin. It was nice meeting you," Martin heard The Guide whisper as he drifted toward The Creator.

Epilogue